Found Deceased MO - Madisson Lambert, 24, car found in a ditch, East Prairie, 26 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Search for missing Mississippi County woman yields drug arrests

TO NOTE:
According to a statement from the MCSO Monday evening:
•a search warrant was issued on Eddie Street in a continued effort to find Madisson Lambert.
•The warrant was issued at a residence occupied by Greg Bugg, and was the address where Lambert was last seen.
•Lambert visited Bugg’s residence to see Micah Haddock, who she reportedly had been in a romantic relationship with for several months. •Lambert had been inside the residence and was alleged to last be seen riding around with Jacob “Bitsy” McDermott.
•During the search, a scrapbook was recovered belonging to Lambert.

•Also at the residence was Robbie Skaggs, Cleon Milton and Kenny Thomas. They were arrested on possession charges yielding several grams of methamphetamine.
What a cast of characters to hang out with.
JMO

A LOT going on in the comments here: Mississippi County Sheriff's Office

Edit 1: Sorry-this is basically what @mlhenn posted above but a different MCSO post! WS is being a bit buggy and I didn't see their post.m

Edit 2: Literally every rumor is laid out in the comments and then every person mentioned pops up with their version. It is wild.

Last edited:
A LOT going on in the comments here: Mississippi County Sheriff's Office

Edit 1: Sorry-this is basically what @mlhenn posted above but a different MCSO post! WS is being a bit buggy and I didn't see their post.m

Edit 2: Literally every rumor is laid out in the comments and then every person mentioned pops up with their version. It is wild.

This is nuts. Holy moly. I feel a little more confident at this point that this wasn’t a car accident where she got injured and then wandered off like I thought at the beginning. What a cast of characters. They’re gonna make a 20/20 or dateline about this in the future

I agree there’s a lot going on in the comments under LE’s latest post on Madisson, but have to remember none of the people arrested or questioned were charged with anything related to her missing. They may very well have a hand in it (or not); I do believe LE is smart to allow people (esp those that last saw her, etc) to continue commenting under the post...people like to talk and at times end up putting their foot in their mouth. MOO, JMO

I saw several links with the mugshot of a woman named Ro**** and assumed it was the missing woman. It took me reading 100s of comments on the sherriffs fb page to discover that mugshot is not the missing woman, Madison. So is that cast of characters a group of her friends or just near the ppl she visits at a location where 1 of her friends lives? Can I ask that? I mean, was she visiting for example ONLY- their dad or brother, sister or mother and they just happen to be friends of the fam she spoke to when they were around? Can I ask that? Idk. they are all loaded up there on the sheriffs fb page in connection with her

I saw several links with the mugshot of a woman named Ro**** and assumed it was the missing woman. It took me reading 100s of comments on the sherriffs fb page to discover that mugshot is not the missing woman, Madison. So is that cast of characters a group of her friends or just near the ppl she visits at a location where 1 of her friends lives? Can I ask that? I mean, was she visiting for example ONLY- their dad or brother, sister or mother and they just happen to be friends of the fam she spoke to when they were around? Can I ask that? Idk. they are all loaded up there on the sheriffs fb page in connection with her

I think any answer would be speculation at this point but I wondered the same thing. The arrestees seem older than she is and (trying to put this delicately) I guess not like the type of people I'd imagine her associating with? At the same time, I do not know her at all and social media gives a very narrow window into someone's life. It will be interesting if/when more details come out.

I will note this in response to the article about the 3 individuals who were arrested. I only know of one of the individuals personally that are now incarcerated but he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Madisson, yes is still at the time of my posting this reply missing. The comments that were posted on the mcsd page I have to say that I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of care and concern from the ones who did and do know Madisson. I am just making a guess but my gut says that her ex-boyfriend whatever he is the one who was posting all the post on Facebook, he is very defensive and that is where my gut is leading. I am still as well as Maddies family praying that she comes home safely. Thank you all for your following of this case and please if anyone knows anything or something that could help locate Madisson please contact authorities.

I will note this in response to the article about the 3 individuals who were arrested. I only know of one of the individuals personally that are now incarcerated but he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Madisson, yes is still at the time of my posting this reply missing. The comments that were posted on the mcsd page I have to say that I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of care and concern from the ones who did and do know Madisson. I am just making a guess but my gut says that her ex-boyfriend whatever he is the one who was posting all the post on Facebook, he is very defensive and that is where my gut is leading. I am still as well as Maddies family praying that she comes home safely. Thank you all for your following of this case and please if anyone knows anything or something that could help locate Madisson please contact authorities.

Please consider becoming a Verified Insider for this case:

Professional Posters and Verified Insiders

Often, posts without supporting links are deleted, prevents legal trouble for Websleuths.

If you are local and/or know people involved, you become a Verified Insider & can tell us things that aren't in the media yet.

Best, Laughing

jmho ymmv lrr

Just checking in and hoping she is safe somewhere and will return soon.

However, after reading some of the comments, I’m very worried for this young lady! Someone has to know SOMETHING! It’s time for them to speak up!
JMO.

Aunt of missing Mississippi County woman speaks out

The Mississippi County Sheriff said they have done dozens of interviews and 14 searches in three different counties.

Madisson’s aunt said she is more than just a missing woman.

“She’s a mother. She’s a daughter. She’s a granddaughter. She’s a aunt. She’s a cousin,” said Marsha Keene-Frye.

Keene-Frye said the family needs answers.

“One or more people know where Madisson is and know what happened to Madisson,” she said.

The Mississippi County Sheriff’s Department does too.

“Somebody knows what happened that night. If they hear anything, just let us know,” Britton Ferrell, Sheriff.

Ferrell said every tip is vital in bringing Madisson home.

Madisson has been found deceased:(.

On January 23, 2021 at approximately 2:30 pm, the Mississippi County Sheriff's Office received a call of a female being found near Highway BB south and west of East Prairie.
The female was positively identified as Madisson Lambert of East Prairie. It is unclear at this time on a cause of death but an autopsy has been scheduled. The family has been notified. Out of respect for the family and the preservation of the investigation no further details are available at this time.

Mississippi County Sheriff's Office

140535073_2838266996419618_8550709359188065588_o.jpg

I am in a state of numbness and shock at this moment from this news here. I would like to thank everyone here at Websleuths for their thoughts and prayers while we were searching for Madisson. Madisson will forver be missed by the ones of us who loved and knew her. Fly high baby girl. Fly high but rest assured we will find out who did this to you angel. I love you always. Tash

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back