Found Deceased MO - Madisson Lambert, 24, car found in a ditch, East Prairie, 26 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are so welcome. I have been a member here for many years but this is my first time contributing. This case is close to home and it just really bothers me. My daughter is only a year younger than Madisson.
She is good friends with my daughter. Madison is older than my daughter but she was and is a good friend to her. I didn't know this site was here. We just want her home and answers to questions and I mean some possible vital questions.

She is good friends with my daughter. Madison is older than my daughter but she was and is a good friend to her. I didn't know this site was here. We just want her home and answers to questions and I mean some possible vital questions.
I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine what you all are going through. Even with all the searches, it seems as though things are at a standstill. Someone knows something... East Prairie is a small town. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you and that she's home soon.

Deputies Continue Searching for Missing Mississippi County Woman

Authorities are continuing to search for a Mississippi County woman who has been missing for over two weeks. On Sunday, the Mississippi County and Scott County Sheriff’s offices, along with SEMO Search and Rescue, conducted a joint operation in an area bordering both counties, searching for Madisson Lambert, 24, who was last seen at 10:30 p.m. Dec. 26, 2020. Deputies say the operation included a boat, a drone, a ground team and canines searching a four to five square mile area. The search encompassed ditches, waterways, wooded areas and open fields.

I'm so sorry your friend is missing. For someone who claims he talked to her every day, I'm seeing that many of Maddie's friends didn't even know he existed. That, along with many other things, really stands out to me. If he isn't involved he sure loves all the attention. I'll keep praying that Madisson is found for all who know and love her!
Thank you.

Was Madison home with her little girl on Christmas? I bet she’s wondering where her mother is, how sad for the family and her friends - where could she be?
I am not sure if she was with her daughter or not. I am assuming she was because her daughter is her life. Her daughter is young. Shes 6 now, I gave the wrong age earlier today and I apologize for that. Madison's daughter, yes she is asking things like "Where's my mommy?" and I can see her saying "I want my mommy". It is very confusing for the baby right now but she is surrounded by her family also, waiting to hear something from her mommy.

Can I ask what those letters are for? I don't want to cause any chaos, I am just trying to help locate a young woman who stayed in my home with my family and she is friends with my daughter also plus she dated my ex step son even though u can never ex the children in relationships. Any and all information I have received I have gave to the proper officials. Im not affiliated with no one but myself. Please we just want Madison home. :(

Can I ask what those letters are for? I don't want to cause any chaos, I am just trying to help locate a young woman who stayed in my home with my family and she is friends with my daughter also plus she dated my ex step son even though u can never ex the children in relationships. Any and all information I have received I have gave to the proper officials. Im not affiliated with no one but myself. Please we just want Madison home. :(

That just means “deleted by me” Meaning the poster intended to delete his/her post. Unfortunately there’s no way for commenters to actually delete a post without messaging a mod, so everybody just edits it out and add “DBM.”

Please stick around, we appreciate the local insight! Praying for Madison and her family

That just means “deleted by me” Meaning the poster intended to delete his/her post. Unfortunately there’s no way for commenters to actually delete a post without messaging a mod, so everybody just edits it out and add “DBM.”

Please stick around, we appreciate the local insight! Praying for Madison and her family
ohh I see . Thank you for clarifying that for me. Sorry if I am uptight. It just gets harder with each day.

Chi123 is correct. I posted something asking for clarification and sources on some comments, but mods cleared it up by deleting the other posts almost immediately after I asked (good job mods!) Welcome to WS (websleuths). I think you’ll find most people here truly care and have good intentions. Just make sure to include sources (LE or MSM) for info or label as an opinion so we can keep fact from fiction. It can get a little hectic when threads start getting a lot of posts! This thread may be of use to you with abbreviations:
Websleuths Lingo

Chi123 is correct. I posted something asking for clarification and sources on some comments, but mods cleared it up by deleting the other posts almost immediately after I asked (good job mods!) Welcome to WS (websleuths). I think you’ll find most people here truly care and have good intentions. Just make sure to include sources (LE or MSM) for info or label as an opinion so we can keep fact from fiction. It can get a little hectic when threads start getting a lot of posts! This thread may be of use to you with abbreviations:
Websleuths Lingo
Yes it is overwhelming in here but I am trying to learn as fast as I can. I am looking into some things at the moment so if I dont answer right away please forgive me. Madison's return to home is all I can think about because I know there were times I was distraught over my daughter Mads friend and she assured me she was ok. I just pray Madison is ok wherever she may be and that she knows we love her and are looking for her

Last edited by a moderator:
An East Prairie, Missouri, woman remains missing but leads into her disappearance has led to the arrest of multiple individuals on drug charges.

According to a statement from the Mississippi County Sheriff’s Office Monday evening, a search warrant was issued on Eddie Street in a continued effort to find Madisson Lambert. The warrant was issued at a residence occupied by Greg Bugg, and was the address where Lambert was last seen, according to information obtained by investigators.

Search for missing Mississippi County woman yields drug arrests

Search for missing Mississippi County woman yields drug arrests

TO NOTE:
According to a statement from the MCSO Monday evening:
•a search warrant was issued on Eddie Street in a continued effort to find Madisson Lambert.
•The warrant was issued at a residence occupied by Greg Bugg, and was the address where Lambert was last seen.
•Lambert visited Bugg’s residence to see Micah Haddock, who she reportedly had been in a romantic relationship with for several months. •Lambert had been inside the residence and was alleged to last be seen riding around with Jacob “Bitsy” McDermott.
•During the search, a scrapbook was recovered belonging to Lambert.

•Also at the residence was Robbie Skaggs, Cleon Milton and Kenny Thomas. They were arrested on possession charges yielding several grams of methamphetamine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back