Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys disappeared between 8:55 A.M.-1:50 P.M., so broad daylight. I say no way anything actually happened in that lot.

So if something bad did happen to them, maybe it happened elsewhere and the truck was just dropped off at this location? And maybe there was evidence in the truck that something had happened which caused the quick action with the missing person notifications. If its used pretty often, nobody would think anything of someone dropping it off, and getting in a vehicle with someone else. Just my opinion, as of right now.

67821950_1284926271668573_6806469913624969216_n.jpg

67882924_1284926255001908_5875385303807557632_n.jpg

Investigators searching for Wisconsin brothers missing in Missouri

Clinton County Missouri Sheriff's Office

“UPDATE: There is no additional information to be released at this time. This is still an active investigation into the disappearance of these two individuals. The next update will be provided at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 24 in the form of a written press release. We ask that anyone with information please contact our TIPS line at 816-632-8477.
- - - - -
On July 22, 2019 the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office was contacted by the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office regarding an abandoned vehicle located at a commuter lot in Holt, MO.

This vehicle was determined to be the one driven by two missing brothers from Wisconsin, Nicholas Diemel & Justin Diemel, who traveled to Missouri for business in Caldwell and Clinton counties.

The Clinton County Sheriff’s Office activated a case squad to investigate the disappearance of the brothers shortly after 3 p.m. on Monday, July 22.

Sheriff Larry Fish”

According to the Crescent Post "Nicholas, 35, and Justin Diemel, 24, have been missing since 3 p.m. Monday, according to the Clinton County Missouri Sheriff’s Office" so I'm really confused on this timeline. If that's true that's after the 1:50 flight on sunday. Can anyone clear this up for me?

According to the Crescent Post "Nicholas, 35, and Justin Diemel, 24, have been missing since 3 p.m. Monday, according to the Clinton County Missouri Sheriff’s Office" so I'm really confused on this timeline. If that's true that's after the 1:50 flight on sunday. Can anyone clear this up for me?

I believe the article above this post says they started investigating the disappearance Monday around 3. I think Crescent Post has it incorrect.

Nicholas, 35, and Justin Diemel, 24, have been missing since 3 p.m. Monday, according to the Clinton County Missouri Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities investigating Shawano County brothers' disappearance in Missouri

Maybe that's when they were REPORTED missing?

PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
10 A.M. Wednesday, July 24, 2019

UPDATED INFORMATION

The investigation into the disappearance of the Diemel brothers continues. Searches have been conducted and are under way in Clinton and Caldwell counties. Multiple agencies are involved in the investigation, and multiple leads continue to be researched.

Because this is an active investigation, we are unable to release further details at this time. The next updated Press Release will be at 6 p.m. today, Wednesday, July 24, unless there is a major development in the case.

Clinton County Missouri Sheriff's Office

“I have no clue what’s going on,” says the brothers’ mother. “I mean, I can’t even believe that something like this can happen. You go on a business trip and you’re coming back with the person you met with, they didn’t make their flight. They found the abandoned truck on the side of the road with their carry-ons and that was it.”

Said the wife on one of the brothers: “I honestly don’t know what’s happened to them, but something isn’t right.” She said she and her husband have four children ranging in age from 1 to 17 years old.

2 Brothers Went to Missouri to Look at Livestock, and Now They’re Missing: 'Something Isn't Right'

The men did not make their return flight home Sunday at 1:50 p.m. They are from the Shawano/Green Bay area in Wisconsin.

At first, Lisa Diemel, Nick's wife, said she thought the two were taking a later flight. Calls to Justin's phone went straight to voicemail. Calls to Nick would ring but never got answered.

They were in town checking on cattle they owned that were being raised in Missouri.

The lot (where the brothers' Ford F-250 rental truck was found abandoned) is between where the two were staying in Cameron and the Kansas City airport. People from the area said the small lot is rarely used.

Some relatives and an employee from the brothers' cattle company, Diemel Livestock, have come down to Missouri to try to help.

Wisconsin brothers missing after work trip to Clinton County

Nick and Justin flew into KCI on Saturday. Lisa, Nick's wife, received a text message from her husband Sunday morning, telling her that they were leaving to check on some of their cattle; the brothers own a livestock company. “They have feeder cattle and baby calves that several farmers are raising for them in Missouri, so they were down there looking at one of their farms.”

Lisa said it’s unlike like her husband to not call. She said they are constantly in communication when he travels.

‘It’s a horrible nightmare’: Search underway for Wisconsin brothers last seen north of metro

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but this case reminds me of another where I believe it was 2 BF Males went on a fishing trip? They were last seen at a bar and IIRC they were murdered by some locals? Does anyone know which case I am referring to? I cant recall the names of the guys. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela