MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH. Absolutely crazy. :crazy:
I have virtually NO memories of being harassed by law enforcement. Ever. I must be lucky or something.
And should the need arise, I'd call 911 ; and not my plumber, or the man who sold us our car insurance. :) ( lol at peeps who think cops are useless... until they have trouble, that is !)

Is there something about these cities in MO that are different ?
Are the cops just ruder or something ?
My opinion is that there are problems in these towns that have been brewing for a long time; and trying to be fair to the peaceful demonstrators --- maybe the cops have been too heavy-handed . (?)
But for those destroying property and screaming obscenities : You will receive no sympathy from those of us who choose to be law-abiding (no matter what the grievance)!!! :jail:

And for those who burn the American flag, it's better if I do not say anything at all. I love this country and those who hate it need to relocate... preferably North Korea or Iran. And don't bother to write back !
My grandma's brother fought for this country and came back destroyed, not in the physical sense ; but his family said he was never the same. My memories of him were of a man who was bitter and desperately unhappy. There are those who are like that even without experiences of war conflict ; but my grandma said he was a kind and loving person before ; and the brother who returned was someone they didn't know.
Sorry if this was too much of a rant.
:moo:

I can't listen -- makes my head/heart hurt

I know! That's why I more or less choose not to watch...too loud.
I tried to watch last night with the sound off...then I watched someone burn our flag...I didn't watch any more.

I haven't been listening all that long, but this is how bad it is:
I thought the sirens I heard in the background was someone whooping it up....

I am glad they encrypted their police scanner because last night Bella had peeps tweeting what they heard on the scanner to her and she would tell the march leaders where to turn to escape the cops...

I am glad they encrypted their police scanner because last night Bella had peeps tweeting what they heard on the scanner to her and she would tell the march leaders where to turn to escape the cops...

Yes that was a smart move on LE's part!

if they are not in front of justice center, where did they go?

Maybe to some of the activities set up by the Ferguson October peeps? Theres a panel discussion and a film I believe

Like "escaping the cops" was possible with a LE helicopter overhead the whole time.

I had 3 live feeds up, and now ALL are down....?

I think the protester's look pretty miserable with the rain and umbrella's. imo

It has been like that over here on the west side of the state for the last 3 days. Only in the low 50's today with a damp drizzle all day.

FOX2now ‏@FOX2now 40s40 seconds ago
Michael Brown’s family issues a statement to protesters http://ift.tt/1vRXPhb

Wow...honestly, I am flabbergasted that they issued this. I am wondering where this is coming from exactly, because up until now, they have always played right into the protestors shenanigans, in my opinion. But this is good. I am wondering if this is a liabiltiy issue? Maybe someone felt it would be best to issue a statement to distnace themselves from anything that may happen? Maybe they honestly want peace? I want to hope that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3