MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6. :lol: All down.

My brain makes me keep thinking that MAYBE the cops blocked the cell coverage. They have done that in emergency civil unrest situations before in the Bay Area. [ Northern Cali]

you guys are awesome!!!

getting food, warming up, deciding where to protest -- now there's 2 crime scenes & they're miles apart

Hmmm....no Argus tonight??? Wonder why???:thinking:

Interesting talk to the camera.. Someone admits to having a record & being "on the registry," because he "took a plea bargain", also has history of bad checks & other offenses. OK, thanks for manning-up after a news organization has published an article..... but back to the plea bargain, nobody plea bargains up. That makes me wonder what was the original charge?

And another question I have about all these occasions of being gassed & mistreated by police every night...I haven't seen that happening & I've been watching broadcast by the people right there where stuffs going on. Anybody see all that?

Tim's back???

Hello peeps! I took a much needed break from all the craziness for a bit. I hope you've all been well! I've missed y'all!

Missed you as well SSkye! I wondered what happened to you but assumed you were taking a break from all the craziness.

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A double shooting in Downtown St. Louis has one dead and another in critical condition. The shooting happened at around 4pm at 10th & Clark. Witnesses say a suspect opened fire from a silver car inot the victim’s vehicle

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/10/two-shot-in-downtown-st-louis/

Not sure if this is close to where the protester's are at? I don't think it is even related to them. It happened a couple of hours ago. It is also not LE related!

Not sure if this is close to where the protester's are at? I don't think it is even related to them. It happened a couple of hours ago. It is also not LE related!

Not really close to the protesting. But it amazes me that just an hour or 2 ago people are getting shot and in Ferguson, right next to Canfield (MB) apts, gang related shooting and 1 guy died. That's a huge, who cares to all the protesters. SMH

Interesting talk to the camera.. Someone admits to having a record & being "on the registry," because he "took a plea bargain", also has history of bad checks & other offenses. OK, thanks for manning-up after a news organization has published an article..... but back to the plea bargain, nobody plea bargains up. That makes me wonder what was the original charge?

And another question I have about all these occasions of being gassed & mistreated by police every night...I haven't seen that happening & I've been watching broadcast by the people right there where stuffs going on. Anybody see all that?

When exactly did he get 'run over' by a car during a protest? I must have missed that. Was he one of the many 'run over' by the KKK driver? :facepalm:

Tries to make himself sound like such a victim.

I was just looking at the SLPD twitter site. They discuss that shooting because it was right next to the Justice Building where the protests in Clayton are taking place.

that's downtown StL

the protest was a good 5 miles west of there in Clayton

Not related with the exception that it must be open season & the gang bangers know it

I was just looking at the SLPD twitter site. They discuss that shooting because it was right next to the Justice Building where the protests in Clayton are taking place.

wait -- there's been no shooting in Clayton

The shooting was downtown StL close to Union Station unless someone got shot in Clayton, too

I was looking at the google map on the page on Fox2 and trying to figure it out.

I did find the street that we used to live on in St Ann back in the late 70's though. lol

When exactly did he get 'run over' by a car during a protest? I must have missed that. Was he one of the many 'run over' by the KKK driver? :facepalm:

Tries to make himself sound like such a victim.
Last night, there was a car trying to make its way slowly through an intersection, and protesters were complaining that the driver was trying to run over them.

I was a tiny bit amused when protesters ended up at an intersection that was barricaded with police, and some protesters were complaining that they couldn't go past and get back to their cars. Oh, the irony.

I don't think it will work for me from the iPad. I'll just hang with you folks till Lamby closes the bar down. Lol

I call it lock down.

I didn't see protest last night to end, but seems they settled down a bit once pepper spray came out. LE seemed to have their batons out, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3