MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You pesky question-askerer you! lol

Surely Kevin at NTA didn't boot you out!

The music that is playing now is nice...trying not to listen to the lyrics, because I suspect they don't match the mellow tone of the music really.

Nope. The mods at RebelZ blocked me. People were saying " why should someone be shot for doing nothing?' and I asked ' does that include cops?' :slap:

I will probably end up at Kevins NTA site. lol

After the thread closes I wont be in the downstairs chat. But ya'all can find me in the live chats of various streams. Look for first name Kay on Bellas or RebZs or No Thiefs tonight and join in.

How do I find this "downstairs chat"? I have seen many mentions of it in the past but could never find out how to get to it.

Are they streaming protests outside MO? Why do I keep hearing "here in the South Bronx"?

Is that chick up in the minister's face, giving him grief? And I hope I did not see her spit on him?

Just imagine what Ferguson we be like today if all the hours walking were spent cleaning up the area. If all the hours chanting were spent reading and tutoring local children. If all the hours hating were spent showing love to an elderly neighbor. If all the people that have turned out to protest really cared about making a change and registered to vote. Smh

I am sure the cops appreciate the quiet time.

Especially now that this girl is screeching at the top of her lungs!

(Someone on one of the LSs commented that they wanted the LEOs to start "bouncing" to the music. LMAO) I wonder what would happen if they did?!

They are sticking their middle fingers up and cursing someone out, but I cant tell who...

Do you all hear that girl screeching? What is that all about? On Reb

omg - i can imagine one of them pushing s/body else toward the cops.

i'd love to find out how they decide who's standing in the l/e line - draw straws?

"Whose streets?" "Our streets!"

[Whose ears?! My ears?!]

We really need to send these people some new material.

Is the vile Bassem front and center again, or did negative reaction push him back into the crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warsovika