MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its kinda funny the protesters arguing amongst themselves, but I will not end well if they are angering each other.

Wow katydid called it well, there is great dissention among the "protestors".
Some of these people are hysterical and not in a funny way.

I really wish that they would back up a bit and give the LEO's some room.

and...I didn't use the word seems or seemed once in this post lol...pats self on back.

I've been meaning to ask:

What does this "A-1 from Day 1" chant mean?

Does it mean there's a "battle of the protest groups," and this bunch claims to be the best? Is there a trophy involved?

I thought they were chanting about steak sauce

Matt Pearce ‏@mattdpearce 7s7 seconds ago
Guy in a black jacket and black beret: "F--- you, pig." Chastises other demonstrators for backing away.

Black Panthers are there and I think they planned to instigate chit tonight. But then Mike's Mom and her younger kids were leading the marchers, so she wanted respect and peace, thankfully. So it is a weird, disjointed night.

St. Louis, MO Police ‏@SLMPD 48m48 minutes ago
Two subjects arrested Thursday in the Shaw neighborhood are still in custody on felony charges of damaging police vehicles...not protesting.

Well they have Bassem to thank for that, partially anyway. He's that one that live streamed it. Which leave me to question, why hasn't HE been arrested yet. I heard him say several direct threats toward LE on that live stream and I saw Bassem kick one of those police cars too.

Well they have Bassem to thank for that, partially anyway. He's that one that live streamed it. Which leave me to question, why hasn't HE been arrested yet. I heard him say several direct threats toward LE on that live stream and I saw Bassem kick one of those police cars too.

And anyone who follows nothiefs knows that LE has been offered copies of B's's footage...it's theirs for the asking.

Turn your backs to the police, we don't need them-spoken by protester

I'm sure he has no idea how much the officers appreciate that!

I wonder where Dorian Johnson has been.

We have a pet theory about that. We know form msm articles that he has been in protective custody. Now why would he need that? He was like a hero in his community.

Our theory is that he needed to tell the truth to the investigators and the GJ. And if he told them that MB actually rushed the officer andf shoved him back in the car, and punched him etc, then he would need protective custody. And probably witness relocation as well.

Reb Z said Bassam told him he can't get into the area due to blocked roads.

Reb Z said Bassam told him he can't get into the area due to blocked roads.

Nothiefs has Bassem's "spot" reserved on that stream. I'm sure if he dares to stream, it will be up there immediately, and LE will be notified at once.

Riot police just replaced the St Louis police on the front line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth