MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That protester is yelling and cussing about some cop that's out there laughing. I didn't see any cop laughing.

https://stringwire.com/watch/_EUt

He's calling him fat and telling him to go eat a doughnut :facepalm:

That protester is yelling and cussing about some cop that's out there laughing. I didn't see any cop laughing.

https://stringwire.com/watch/_EUt

He's calling him fat and telling him to go eat a doughnut :facepalm:

One LEO was laughing WITH someone (as I mentioned above)...actually having a convo...but that LEO was far from fat and wasn't laughing AT the crowd or anything. I think that "yeller" was trying to get his 15 seconds of footage and fame. I'm sure his momma is so very proud.

Bassem said he isn't going to say anything tonight :lol:

One LEO was laughing WITH someone (as I mentioned above)...actually having a convo...but that LEO was far from fat and wasn't laughing AT the crowd or anything. I think that "yeller" was trying to get his 15 seconds of footage and fame. I'm sure his momma is so very proud.
They fail to realize these LEO have bullet proof vests on underneath their uniform.

Probably curled up in his footie PJs with popcorn and chocolate at hand, just like many of us (wink wink)...

ETA:
He's there...saying..make sure they have their name tags on blah blah blah

....or not.

These people make me so sick. That one woman is trying to pick out a certain Officer and she said, I don't know, they all look alike.

I read what the DOJ said about name tags. It said the officers would be 'reprimanded' if they didn't have nametags on. I am sure they are willing to accept the reprimands compared to having to give their names to these instigators.

I read what the DOJ said about name tags. It said the officers would be 'reprimanded' if they didn't have nametags on. I am sure they are willing to accept the reprimands compared to having to give their names to these instigators.

Yes...but did DOJ say the name tags had to have their real names on 'em? I'd have a "handle" on mine...like...hum..."Deputy Dawg."

I don't think I have the fortitude to listen to Basseem and his foul mouth tonight.

Back up, back up, we want freedom, freedom
All these racist azz cops, we don't need 'em, 'em

New chant

Wait, what????? Since when were these marchers chanting about black on black crime or jobs??? I call BS on that description of this protest. That 10 foot tall statue of Big Mike placed in the glass coffin and carried downtown is what this march is ALL ABOUT.

ETA: HAH HA HA ..... :blush: I didnt see the picture first....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member