MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on twitter that riot police are on the way.

Cops in helmets with batons coming in. "Some have gas masks on."

Saying the other march met up with these protesters "just a few minutes ago."

Yes, I agree. It quite refreshing to hear/see a different point of view as far as the reporting. I may not have all of the same opinions that (uncertain of his name), does but he certainly has a different approach and opinions regarding these alarming occurrences/protests/...general mayhem?

Calling him a reporter is a stretch. He's a dude on a sofa watching live streams.

I smell trouble...those wonderful cops can't control all those people if all hello breaks loose.

I smell trouble...those wonderful cops can't control all those people if all hello breaks loose.

Don't worry, they've got more coming in. Those thugs got handled the night Vonderitt Myers shot at the cop.

Jessica Lussenhop ‏@Lussenpop 2m2 minutes ago
MLB did indeed put a stop to those #DarrenWilson Cardinals shirts. cc: @rlippmann
View attachment 61049

Rachel Lippmann ‏@rlippmann 51s52 seconds ago
Per @Lussenpop, her most recent tweet about the Darren Wilson shirts is a response from @Cardinals VP of communications Ron Watermon.

Well that just made me happy. Make all the t-shirts you want. Heck, buy generic baseball uniforms and put Wilson's name on the back. Just keep my Cards out of it.

I don't understand how LE can let these people stand so darn close to them. This is nerve wracking! :scared:

Throughout of all this, it never ceases to amaze me how remarkably brave the LE officers are during these "protests". It takes lots of bravery, patience and courage to be a LEO in the first place.

Did one of the protesters ask the cops if he could join him? Guess he was being sarcastic.
I swear one the chants sounded like hands up, shaq o neal. lololol

I don't understand how LE can let these people stand so darn close to them. This is nerve wracking! :scared:

I have a lot of respect for those guys. This all is going to make an excellent crowd theory dissertation for someone in about 25 years.

Throughout of all this, it never ceases to amaze me how remarkably brave the LE officers are during these "protests". It takes lots of bravery, patience and courage to be a LEO in the first place.

These are some of the most mentally strong LE I've ever seen. I would be proud and honored to have them in my town.

I can't imagine what the families of these officers are going through right now watching this.

I did. I should be studying for my midterms, but alas, here I am. :)

"If you touch a police officer, you will be charged with assault."

[SLPD announcement]

I find this crowd very scary compared to any of the others.

Some woman saying, "We're going to the south side!" Now everyone is chanting "South Side!"

I find myself wondering what the articles I read tomorrow will say about these protests. It's been educational to say the least to see some of these things go down and then read some of the reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston