Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What strange new info. LE knows who the woman is. Is she Shon's GF or something? Yeah, the mention of the coolers is creepy.

Oh my God.

It makes me ill to say this but I have a terrible feeling we are looking photographic evidence of poor Renee's Body being driven away in pieces by her husband and his new play pretty. I cannot imagine the horror her family is feeling looking at that image.

398-truck2.standalone.prod_affiliate.81.JPG

The police are obviously thinking the same thing or the large coolers would not have been mentioned.

The husband is bad enough, but now it's beginning to look like he had assistance in murdering the mother of his children, while they were sleeping in the house right next door. What the hell is wrong with people? Meh.

It's just not okay..

:(

OMFG

The B*STARD chopped her up ???????

That woman has dodgy eyes !

God I hope this case is coming to fruition soon and this so and so is going to be locked up

Do we know where the children are ?

OMFG

The B*STARD chopped her up ???????

That woman has dodgy eyes !

God I hope this case is coming to fruition soon and this so and so is going to be locked up

Do we know where the children are ?

Well, I am only going on the blood found on the axe and in the garage. Plus the Mother of his older daughter mentioning it was odd Renee's car was in the driveway outside of the garage the day after Renee vanished, when it was always kept inside. That's a fairly strong indicator that the garage space was being used for gruesome purpose. Add those indicators to the unknown woman driving around with two large coolers in the back of a truck, in the same area where Renee's cell phone was located after she vanished. Plus didn't LE find a photo of one of the younger kids with Shon and an unidentified woman?? I bet this is the "mystery photo lady"?

All in all, that's what my instincts are telling me. She was in the back of that truck, and then her poor body was driven to a "dump site". But I am certainly no criminologist. I also would give anything to be wrong.

Please, someone out there knows something. These children deserve better.

:(

Wow you guys, I've been keeping an eye on the local Kansas blogs for any other relevant info and found these remarks:

SPC Noone Says:

I served with SGT Shon Pernice in Iraq. He was IN MY UNIT. I know that Shon Pernice cheated on his wife, talked constantly about how much he hated his wife…the man honestly said that all she did was ‘*advertiser censored** up my life.’ He lied in an interview to KC Fox News on July 4th…we NEVER GOT MORTARED….EVER…and he timed the explosion in the background to make it seem that way. EOD (explosive ordinance disposal) had a scheduled detonation of some explosive ordinance on that day and he wanted to make it look like he saw “action.” He’s a piece of s***…I know that personally.

nurse Says:

I know Shon-I agree with the Military guy a 100 percent! Shon is a piece of s***! He always bragged about being in the Mafia and he knew how to get rid of a body if he had too! He said that on more than one occasion! He was a whack job! God Bless Renee’s family and children.

KatInKc Says:

Shon came into a restaurant for some to go food just a week after his wife’s disappearance. He asked the bartender to pour him a beer then asked her to turn one of the televisions to one of the local news stations because he said, “I am headlining.” When the news came on he made a huge production about it…..said, “that’s my house….that’s my wife….that’s me….do you want to see my id?” Then he whipped out his military id onto the bar for everyone to see. The entire time he was there he was making sure everyone knew who he was like he wanted some notoriety or something. Before he left he made a statement that disturbed me. He said, “I hope those cops clean up that blood so my kids and I can go back home.” Now why would you joke about a thing like that???

Turns out three days later, he came back into the same restaurant for some more to go food. Told a guy that the reason he wasn’t helping to look for his wife in the woods is because he knew she wasn’t there. Also asked the same guy if he could hook him up with some cocaine. What the??? Hasn’t been back to the restaurant since. Needless to say, the TIPS hotline was called about these two visits!

Hope to God they find Renee alive but honestly, doesn’t look to promising. They need to put this guy behind bars!

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/missing-renee-pernice-from-kansas-city-ks-since-122009-foul-play-suspected-husband-shon-pernice-being-questioned/

I'm also working on tracking down a remark I saw on another blog that claimed to have seen a recent online post from Shon about Renee, and it wasn't a warm cuddly sort of remark from what I gleaned from the brief mention of it. I'll let you know what I find out.

Wow you guys, I've been keeping an eye on the local Kansas blogs for any other relevant info and found these remarks:

SPC Noone Says:

I served with SGT Shon Pernice in Iraq. He was IN MY UNIT. I know that Shon Pernice cheated on his wife, talked constantly about how much he hated his wife…the man honestly said that all she did was ‘*advertiser censored** up my life.’ He lied in an interview to KC Fox News on July 4th…we NEVER GOT MORTARED….EVER…and he timed the explosion in the background to make it seem that way. EOD (explosive ordinance disposal) had a scheduled detonation of some explosive ordinance on that day and he wanted to make it look like he saw “action.” He’s a piece of s***…I know that personally.

nurse Says:

I know Shon-I agree with the Military guy a 100 percent! Shon is a piece of s***! He always bragged about being in the Mafia and he knew how to get rid of a body if he had too! He said that on more than one occasion! He was a whack job! God Bless Renee’s family and children.

KatInKc Says:

Shon came into a restaurant for some to go food just a week after his wife’s disappearance. He asked the bartender to pour him a beer then asked her to turn one of the televisions to one of the local news stations because he said, “I am headlining.” When the news came on he made a huge production about it…..said, “that’s my house….that’s my wife….that’s me….do you want to see my id?” Then he whipped out his military id onto the bar for everyone to see. The entire time he was there he was making sure everyone knew who he was like he wanted some notoriety or something. Before he left he made a statement that disturbed me. He said, “I hope those cops clean up that blood so my kids and I can go back home.” Now why would you joke about a thing like that???

Turns out three days later, he came back into the same restaurant for some more to go food. Told a guy that the reason he wasn’t helping to look for his wife in the woods is because he knew she wasn’t there. Also asked the same guy if he could hook him up with some cocaine. What the??? Hasn’t been back to the restaurant since. Needless to say, the TIPS hotline was called about these two visits!

Hope to God they find Renee alive but honestly, doesn’t look to promising. They need to put this guy behind bars!

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/...pected-husband-shon-pernice-being-questioned/

I'm also working on tracking down a remark I saw on another blog that claimed to have seen a recent online post from Shon about Renee, and it wasn't a warm cuddly sort of remark from what I gleaned from the brief mention of it. I'll let you know what I find out.
And this guy will be full of rightous indignation when they arrest him....:waitasec:

OH MY - Oh far out - its looking worse and worse

I just pray that the police take the children and NOW

I haven't posted on this case (until now) but have been following it... as it is very near to where I live. It seems that investigaters are very hopeful since releasing the truck and woman pictures as they have generated many new tips and leads! http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

From the link you gave
Pernice was in the process of divorcing her husband Shon, who's made inconsistent statements about her disappearance. He's not talked to anyone besides his lawyer since then, and equally frustrating to Renee's parents, he isn't letting them talk to their grandchildren.

"Numerous attempts, even driving to the home, being told to talk to the lawyer," Pretz said. "We talk to the lawyers and still no visitation's been arranged. So that's very hurtful in this situation.

This concerns me, have the children been seen ?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,483324,00.html

(snip)
Investigators interviewed the mother of Shon Pernice's daughter, who visited with her dad on Jan. 2. The woman told police that her daughter sent an e-mail around 9:30 p.m. telling her that she was ready to come home and was worried because Renee Pernice was not there.
The woman said she noticed the family van parked outside the home when she picked up her daughter from the Pernice home the next morning, the affidavit said. She said that was unusual because the van was always parked in the garage, police said.

Well now, Ms. Kelli's bout to get a paid time off, courtesy of the parents of the kids in her classroom, which her lawyer will not be able to help her with.

Can you say immunity.. that proffer is next. If we hear about it before hand, she doesnt know anything or wont help find Renee. If they execute a sealed warrant, Im betting Renee is on Fed property, which I sincerly hope she is not, unless there is a direct confession.
These kids need to be with their maternal grandparents.

KCTV-5 has identified the woman in the photo, and they seem pretty confident about it.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/18569681/detail.html

Another link says that she had her elementary class write letters to soldiers in Iraq in 2007. Did she have them write to you-know-who?

http://www.kckps.org/ednews/archives/07_08/ednews101607_103107.pdf

Her pic is on pdf page 14. You can blow it up. It's definitely her. I hope she wasn't dumb enough to do something that ruins her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina
Back