Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The below link has a family pic. I can't tell if Shon's daughter is the same as the facebook pic. It does look like him though.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/18463805/detail.html#

Can someone grab that facebook pic before it goes bye bye? It won't let me save it for some reason.

Shon was involved with Give2thetroops.org

Hi yeah I posted this pic and the other one I posted a minute ago right at the beginning of this

The pic I posted a moment ago is also from Give2thetroops

Im looking at the pic of the children and it looks to be a old photo...

OK the children are ages 6,8, and 11,

Shon and Renee have two children together and shon has one daughter from a PREV relationship

Wonder if we can find out if kelli had a child ?

Well now, Ms. Kelli's bout to get a paid time off, courtesy of the parents of the kids in her classroom, which her lawyer will not be able to help her with.

Can you say immunity.. that proffer is next. If we hear about it before hand, she doesnt know anything or wont help find Renee. If they execute a sealed warrant, Im betting Renee is on Fed property, which I sincerly hope she is not, unless there is a direct confession.
These kids need to be with their maternal grandparents.

I would be extremely disappointed if she is offered immunity. They don't need her testimony, look at all of the evidence they have found thus far. Give them time to find even more (And sweet Renee:() and they will both be going down for this.

Hi yeah I posted this pic and the other one I posted a minute ago right at the beginning of this

The pic I posted a moment ago is also from Give2thetroops

Im looking at the pic of the children and it looks to be a old photo...

OK the children are ages 6,8, and 11,

Shon and Renee have two children together and shon has one daughter from a PREV relationship

Wonder if we can find out if kelli had a child ?

Someone was wondering if the surveillance pic is of a woman in another pic. What pic was that poster talking about and is that in fact Kelli?

I would be extremely disappointed if she is offered immunity. They don't need her testimony, look at all of the evidence they have found thus far. Give them time to find even more (And sweet Renee:() and they will both be going down for this.

Unless that was Renee in the coolers in the back of the truck and Kelli knows where she is. That was really sad to type.

No - I disagree if she coughs Shon 's head up on a nice shiny platter to spend eternity in JAIL till he dies

Let them give her immunity - so long as she didn't partake in the Actual killing which I doubt.

You know I am convinced that they met through that letter writing that she orchestrated to Iraq from the kids of grade one.
I bet they started chatting on FACEBOOK no less ! and that might be the pic that was at the house ?

Maybe that was the final straw for Renee - and she said thats its

You have to feel sorry for the children :( its so wrong - they need to be given to Renees parents and TODAY Why isn't this happening :(

Im beginning to think its not him in the fb page

I just looked at them side by side - the family one and the fb one

Also Renee and shon have two boys and the daughter is shons from a prev marriage

Is that wife still alive :rolleyes: - yeah I know she is as she called her mum and said she wanted to come home as renee wasnt there :(

So the cheap b*stard didn't want to pay two lots of Alimony and Child support hey

And this guy will be full of rightous indignation when they arrest him....:waitasec:

Oh don't you know it? I can see the shock and surprise on his face already. Ugh. No matter how many times I see it happen, watching a living, breathing body completely bereft of anything even resembling a Soul, never fails to take my breath with absolute horror.

Is it just me or does it appear that the only thing cold blooded killers need to do to remain Scot Free these days is hire a lawyer? The lawyers don't even need to be particularly good at their job. Then the lawyer waves his foul little majick wand and POOF the criminal becomes bulletproof, twenty feet tall, and on the receiving end of way more consideration than the victim was EVER allowed to enjoy!! :furious:

It sickens me to the very core of my being. Truly. All of the Renee's, Caylee's, Jennifer's and Jessica's of this world deserve so much better don't they?? Meh, I know it's a moot point. However, I think about Renee's small children at the mercy of the man who it appears chopped up their Mother's body and disposed of her, and it makes me livid that such a situation could be allowed to occur. It seems to me that the lines between right and wrong have become blurred somehow, and it's the ones without the strength to fight back who get the rawest deal.

I keep coming back to these remarks from Renee's neighbor:

Neighbor Heard Strange Sounds
A neighbor of Renee Pernice said she heard something unusual from a wooded area behind her house, which is only blocks away from where Pernice lived. The neighbor, who didn't want her name used, said she was sweeping her deck on Friday when she heard it loud digging sounds in the woods.

"It was noon. We were waiting for my husband to come home, so I remember the time," the woman said. "I stopped sweeping, and I kept bending down to see if I could see anything, and the digging kept going on and kept going on."

"After awhile, I heard leaves being covered over something, and that kept going on and it kept going on," the woman said. "Finally I said, 'Let's go in and lock the door.' It made me feel that uncomfortable. It was just a very, creepy, uneasy feeling."

The woman said she called police when she saw the news of Renee Pernice's disappearance. The woman said a police helicopter on Sunday circled the area where she heard digging sounds.

"Then last night after dark, they came and circled again with their lights on," the woman said. "I felt like if I didn't report it, I would feel bad."

http://www.kmbc.com/news/18409671/detail.html#-

She's out there somewhere, and the one person who knows and should care would rather continue to inflict more scars onto the hearts and minds of those that Love Renee.

18424655_240X180.jpg

:(

Im beginning to think its not him in the fb page

I just looked at them side by side - the family one and the fb one

Also Renee and shon have two boys and the daughter is shons from a prev marriage

Is that wife still alive :rolleyes: - yeah I know she is as she called her mum and said she wanted to come home as renee wasnt there :(

So the cheap b*stard didn't want to pay two lots of Alimony and Child support hey

I don't think Shon was ever married to his daughter's mother, but she did sue him to prove paternity and he was ordered to pay child support, I think $400/month.

Wow I can't belive an elementary school teacher could be involved with this. I wonder if she is married with kids. I can't understand why a women would risk ruining her career and family (if she has one) and freedom to help this guy cover up a crime. I have no doubt Shon was cheating. He probably didn't want the divorce so he wouldn't have to share custody of his kids and pay child support. I gotta give the LE credit for their investigation of this case, instead of just dismissing it as women who left on her own accord.

Wow I can't belive an elementary school teacher could be involved with this. I wonder if she is married with kids. I can't understand why a women would risk ruining her career and family (if she has one) and freedom to help this guy cover up a crime. I have no doubt Shon was cheating. He probably didn't want the divorce so he wouldn't have to share custody of his kids and pay child support. I gotta give the LE credit for their investigation of this case, instead of just dismissing it as women who left on her own accord.

According to jococourts.org, she was married but divorced in 2000 and apparently has two kids. She lives in Overland Park, Kansas.

In one local (Kansas City) newsclip that I saw, it said that she declined to comment on her relationship with Shon. I think she probably is involved with him romantically. But I don't think that necessarily means she knew about Renee's murder or helped him cover it up. I think maybe it was through her that he gained access to the truck - like maybe it is the truck of someone she knows. I don't think she necessarily knew that he was using it to dispose of a body. Of course, it could be that she was involved but maybe she just provided the truck to him. Another report I saw said that a person matching Shon's description was seen driving the truck. That's why I think maybe he gained access to the truck through her, but she didn't necessarily know what he was using the truck for. I wonder where that video of her was taken? Maybe she WAS with him, but I hope for her sake she was not involved in the murder or disposing of the body and that she tells police everything she knows.

So she isn't a suspect

So She has two daughters - hmm wonder if that child is hers ? and that is him ?

What do you think Suzi do you still think its him ?

Also I read somewhere - will have to look that he was married to his first wife

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back