Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kctv5.com/news/18588199/detail.html

Police Interview Woman In Case Of Missing Mother
Sharp Accompanied By Attorney, Kansas City Officer Says

After KCTV5's story aired revealing Sharp's identity, Sharp's attorney, Edward Byrne, issued the following statement:

"Area media have today identified Kelli A. Sharp of Overland Park, Kansas in connection with an ongoing investigation of the disappearance of Renee Pernice on January 2. This office represents Ms. Sharp. We are cooperating fully with local authorities as they continue their search for answers in this case.

Ms. Sharp is NOT a suspect in this investigation. She has no knowledge whatsoever concerning the underlying events, nor does she have any information on the whereabouts of Renee Pernice, or what may have happened to her. Ms. Sharp is merely a responsible citizen who hopes to assist law enforcement officials as they pursue every possible lead. No further inferences should be drawn from todays publication of her name.

Kelli Sharp is a dedicated, professional school teacher in the community, and the mother of two. We ask that you respect her privacy until this investigation is brought to a conclusion by the responsible authorities."

Luvbeaches - that is perfectly understandable that you wouldn't want to get on the internet and tell everything you know about Renee's family. We all understand that!

On Nancy Grace just now, they said that the "unidentified woman" has been seen with Shon since Renee's disappearance. Apparently she's not the only woman he's been seen with, either, as the reporter said that he imagines there are going to be QUITE A FEW woman they want to talk to in this case.

Nancy kept asking what about the truck and neither the reporter nor Captain Lockhart mentioned the coolers/storage containers in the back. I was disappointed that they didn't mention that!

Oh my word !

Look at that indeed - what made you look on google Street view ?

And her Lawyer said she isnt a suspect which yes I can see he is saying she isnt a suspect - at the current time but obviously they are watching her etc

That's not the same truck. the back window shape is definitely different. Plus that looks like and older truck and people are saying the truck in the surveillance video is a newer truck. Also, that truck on the street doesn't have racks on the roof.

On Nancy Grace tonight, Captain Lockhart said they have other details about the truck that they know but are not making public.

That's not the same truck. the back window shape is definitely different. Plus that looks like and older truck and people are saying the truck in the surveillance video is a newer truck. Also, that truck on the street doesn't have racks on the roof.

On Nancy Grace tonight, Captain Lockhart said they have other details about the truck that they know but are not making public.

Ah Fair enough :)

Is there no word on the children either ?

Here is a quote from Bonnie's Blog of Crime on Renee Pernice from 1/19:
Hi all.. I have a cold case that may be connected to Shon Pernice in addition to his wifes. I would like to contact anyone that has known him for over 5 years.

This must be the cold case they are referring to.. Another woman missing... Oh my gosh...this is horrible!

Here is the information on Star B. from the KBI page:

http://www.accesskansas.org/kbi/mostwanted/mw_sboomer1.shtml

This article has more of a story on her from her sister:

Two men were arrested and charged with second degree murder by District Attorney Nick Tomasic, but were later released and charges dismissed because witnesses did not come forth.

Hurtie hopes that perhaps some of the witnesses will reconsider and agree to testify.

"There are people who know what happened," she said. Evidence also disappeared according to Hurtie. She said that the police were unable to search a truck owned by one of the suspects. Another vehicle, owned by the bartending girlfriend of one of the alleged perpetrators, was found burned, Hurtie said.

~snip~

Investigators said it was believed that Boomer was killed in the bar and her body was dumped elsewhere.

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=7697

At one point during the evening, Ms. Boomer allegedly was knocked to the ground, causing her to lose consciousness, by 'Gino Spradlin' of Kansas City, Kansas/Missouri. She was allegedly given a substance by 'Shon Pernice' while inside the bar, and subsequently carried out by 'Gino Spradlin' and Robert Horn "Butchie" of Kansas City Kansas/Missouri. Ms. Boomer has not been seen or heard from since that date.
The witness accounts that Shon Pernice administered a substance to Star Boomer before her disappearance

This website was just set up ?

But from the other website that SS gave

Boomer was a patron at Uncle Mike's Bar, 49th and Metropolitan, when she allegedly got into a violent fight with a man.

"There were about 13 witnesses who saw her get knocked to the ground and beaten until she was unconscious," said Hurtie. "No one lifted a finger to help her."

That was the last time anyone saw her.

Two men were arrested and charged with second degree murder by District Attorney Nick Tomasic, but were later released and charges dismissed because witnesses did not come forth.

So are records Kept ? of arrests and dismissals ?

Can someone look it up ?

It supposedly happened 7 years ago - not the dissapearance and beating but the Website that someone set up naming Shon Petrice as giving her a drug

It doesnt say that she was drugged by anyone in any of the other articles
Does anyone else think this a bit odd ?

What was Shon doing 7 years ago ?:

Forgive me but was this article posted before ? I missed part of this then

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480425,00.html

According to a returned search warrant, investigators found a fake Navy Seal identification card with Shon Pernice's name and photograph when they searched the family's home, which Renee Pernice bought before she married Shon.

Investigators also removed from the home satellite equipment, an external thumb drive, a nursing notebook, a pineapple-style grenade with a hollowed-out bottom and a spent fuse.

Police said Shon Pernice, who is a member of the National Guard and has served with the Army in Iraq, was scheduled to leave for a three-week military session and then was planning to move out of the home.

Ok MORE info regarding STAR BOOMER - I can not see Shon Pernices name here - I think the blog could be fake ?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/boomer_star.html

I cant copy and paste its protected

But it mentions those other two men and how they were charged and then dismissed

But as much as I think Shon is a and killed Renee I think this might be a porky

I don't suspect the blog is bogus. Even if we are not finding references to Shon in other places about that incident...it doesn't mean it didn't happen and witnesses did not see him there. Everything I have read does say that police state there were others involved.

I can believe that the witnesses did not come forward to testify and it is the reason the charges didn't stick on those men. Happens all the time. Fear of retalliation is a huge detractor when it comes to people wanting to testify. The two men charged evidently are well known in the area.

From what I read there was over a dozen witnesses that stood by and watched her get beat upon to the ground.

They should all be charged with being an accessory

Then maybe they would TELL THE TRUTH

Can we piece together where shon was 7 years ago ?

ITS FAKE

I just sent a email to them and suprise suprise no such email address!

Someone set that website up to do just this.

The focus does need to be on Renee

There has been no other claims of abuse from his ex or anything

I dont believe he was involved in the crime that was 7 years ago with Star

I completely agree. If others are involved the scope should be broadened. There is also a better chance that one might slip up or even turn on the others.

I did find a post on mothersarevanishing.blogspot.com about the other missing woman. It does appear to be from the same person from the website in question. However, a partial quote reads:

"...please contact us through our blog, if you have questions to the validity of our post. Shon was 'infact' in that bar that night, and is on the le list of witnesses."

IMO, on the list of witnessess and administering a substance to this women are two different things. I am in no way defending Shon, but this website is the only place that I have found making this connection. If it is true, hopefully the police are aware and investigating it also. Maybe two cases can be solved. On, Nancy Grace tonight the officer speaking made several comments that certain facts of the case are not being released. They know more than they are telling us and hopefully they are closing in on finding Renee and making an arrest.

And this Site Mothersarevanishing also state that Shon has a daughter from a Previous Marriage
Which is why I said Marriage earlier on which has been said is not correct.

And interesting enough the comment was this
Admin, before you remove the above post again, please contact us through our blog, if you have questions to the validity of our post. Shon was 'infact' in that bar that night, and is on the le list of witnesses.

So the blog already deleted one comment...
And they may not have seen todays.

I think its sus.

As Much as I think he is a going around stating things that are not factual can muddy the waters

And I agree although he may have been there stating he drugged someone is taking writing liberties a bit to far

Where is the proof ?

If people start focusing on that its going to detract from Renee and could go off on a wild goose chase

Better to stay with the facts of this case first

are aware and investigating it also. Maybe two cases can be solved. On, Nancy Grace tonight the officer speaking made several comments that certain facts of the case are not being released. They know more than they are telling us and hopefully they are closing in on finding Renee and making an arrest.

That's what I am hoping, that they know a LOT more than they are telling us and are closing in. I keep expecting to hear there is a news conference or something saying they've arrested Shon or that they have new information or something. Wish we knew more.

Is this a surveillance camera on this church at 6th and Gladstone?
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...bp=12,264.9178776195537,,1,-8.017976567492088

It is Independence Boulevard Christian Church, 606 Gladstone Blvd.

I am positive that's the one. I used to live on 6th Street between Chestnut and Gladstone, about 25 years ago. I thought I remembered a church on the corner of 6th and Gladstone but couldn't tell from the Google street view if what I was seeing was a church or not.

Police say they have more information than they are disclosing. I bet they have video of the phone being thrown from that truck. I think the truck was found at Independence Avenue and Gladstone, though. They keep saying 6th and Gladstone, but from what I have heard that is where the homeless guy who found the phone was when he called a family member of Renee's, and he was told by police to stay there and an officer went to him and got the phone. He said he'd found the phone on Independence Avenue, and he had found the phone at just after midnight on the 3rd, and then it wasn't until that afternoon, so over 12 hours later, that he called a Pernice family member and the police came and got the phone.

So I'm kind of confused about how that would all fit together, but I hope they do have video of the phone being thrown out of the truck. But looking at the street view, that church is close enough to Independence Avenue that a camera would indeed have been able to capture an image at Gladstone and Independence if it were pointed in the right direction, which apparently it was.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiasco331989
Back