Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Star's sister did say she was working with a "detective with a cadaver dog" in the article she did which I posted earlier. (She didn't mention if he/she was any good tho! Only that she had contacted S. Brown and was disappointed.)

Back to Renee's case:

Has anyone seen it mentioned if Shon was a hunter or a fisherman? Outdoorsman? We know he had a miliary background (which he obviously lied to people about since they found his fake Seal ID).

In an effort to clarify the info on Shon's involvement with Star's case, I sent emails to the Yahoo addy listed on the posts, to the actual admin at Helpfindthemissing, and to a reporter named redacted at KSHB. I just heard back from Helpfindthemissing and they said that:

I don't know if someone is wanting others to think this is coming form us, but it's not..

Thank you for letting me know about it...

I will let you know if I hear back from the others.

I just heard back from Redacted at KSHB. She said she had not heard of the connection between the two cases, but that her assignment desk is looking for answers now. She said she is very interested in this case and questions why no arrests have been made.

I just heard back from () at KSHB. She said she had not heard of the connection between the two cases, but that her assignment desk is looking for answers now. She said she is very interested in this case and questions why no arrests have been made.

I would have thought they could arrest him on the gun charges alone..

I would have thought they could arrest him on the gun charges alone..

Do me a fav and redact the reporters name in the quote in your post. I have second thoughts about printing her name. I did not ask and she didn't not give me permission to post her name. tIA.

ETA: I agree about the gun charges.

Hmmm...OK so I guess that may be fake. Sorry, Jane.

Good work, Jane and Suzi!

IDK, the yahoo addy did not bounce back. And the reporter said she'll let me know if they find any connection between the two cases.

I deleted my other posts. LOL Oh, well...let me know.

Future reference: Most people who know me rarely quote me because they know I am famous for the delete button. LOL No reason to leave posts which are off track, imo.

Hmmm...OK so I guess that may be fake. Sorry, Jane.

Good work, Jane and Suzi!

It did bounce back with me as in it was Not real -said did not exist

Luziane I am sorry that this has come and interjected itself into Renee's thread but once it was dealt with and worked out if there was truth or not in it then we could move on.
It really was important that it was sorted out because if it was true it would go to show previous actions

If not true then it would show that someone is trying to deflect from Renee.

It won't overshadow this thread of the sleuthing on Renee have NO FEAR of that !

((((hugs)))) don't be upset

SS Do i need to delete any posts then ? where I have quoted you

I think these are 2 surveillance cameras on the Value Super Food on Independence just east of Gladstone. However, the truck would have to be going east-west on Independence and I thought the paper made it sound like the truck went north-South on Gladstone.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou....546666&spn=0.008192,0.012295&z=16&iwloc=addr

Gladstone north of Indep. doesn't have Google Street View, boo hoo

On Nancy Grace last night they mentioned that the video was from a camera on a church in the area. I think there was a mention of which church it could be in an earlier post. Hope this helps...

"On Nancy Grace last night they mentioned that the video was from a camera on a church in the area."

OK then, I think the truck was going south on Gladstone.

It did bounce back with me as in it was Not real -said did not exist

Luziane I am sorry that this has come and interjected itself into Renee's thread but once it was dealt with and worked out if there was truth or not in it then we could move on.
It really was important that it was sorted out because if it was true it would go to show previous actions

If not true then it would show that someone is trying to deflect from Renee.

It won't overshadow this thread of the sleuthing on Renee have NO FEAR of that !

((((hugs)))) don't be upset

SS Do i need to delete any posts then ? where I have quoted you

I wasn't worried about that at all. I was referring to the kansascity.com site where the person posted information about Boomer in the comments section of that thread. I wasn't talking about anyone here or this site at all.

Thanks SS. I passed that tip along. I looked up Nursing licenses for KS and Mo. with no luck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back