Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I don't know what could be the matter.

Maybe we will know more soon, hopefully.

Somebody is sure to figure it out.

Ttyl, I have an appointment in a bit. BBL.

Thanks

The website now mentions WS by name:

Note* The email address above "is" a good address, there were reports from Web Sleuths that it wasn't working. You can also leave a comment under this post. This account of what happened in 1999 is not being generated through false pretenses. It is not posted to hurt any families or to falsely accuse. This site was created to assist those who may have information to come forward. If you watch the news, the information contained in this post is mirrored.
You may use this site to discuss the case, and to report any information you may have.

Endquote

The website now mentions WS by name:

Note* The email address above "is" a good address, there were reports from Web Sleuths that it wasn't working. You can also leave a comment under this post. This account of what happened in 1999 is not being generated through false pretenses. It is not posted to hurt any families or to falsely accuse. This site was created to assist those who may have information to come forward. If you watch the news, the information contained in this post is mirrored.
You may use this site to discuss the case, and to report any information you may have.

Endquote

I haven't posted anything about them that they were operating under false pretenses. They were the ones who put out the bad email addy. I was tracking this down because I am interested. Which led me to contact Helpfindthemissing to begin with. Heck, I even got a reporter on it and she couldn't find a connection. Glad to hear that this appears more legit than originally thought. Below are the two posts and the error.

http://www.topix.com/city/kansas-city-mo/2009/01/kansas-city-police-search-for-missing-woman

If you have any information on this case, or know 'any' of the individuals named above, and would like to help generate leads to help find "Star Boomers" remains, please do not hesitate to write: Helpfindthemissing@yahoo.com Your tips and identity/handle will be kept anonymous.

The above post about Missing 'Star Boomer' should read:

helpfindthelost@yahoo.com

If you have any information on this case, or know 'any' of the individuals named above, and would like to help generate leads to help find "Star Boomers" remains, please do not hesitate to write:
Helpfindthelost@yahoo.com Your tips and identity/handle will be kept anonymous.

We apologize for that error!

I would absolutely love to see this case solved, asap. And to be able to read about it here on WS. Perhaps we should all refrain from attacking one another in order to insure that this thread will not be locked?
....Jus' sayin

I would absolutely love to see this case solved, asap. And to be able to read about it here on WS. Perhaps we should all refrain from attacking one another in order to insure that this thread will not be locked?
....Jus' sayin
I agree!:clap: No flames at websleuths

ty so very much for the link to tie all in together..

was worried at first that it was someone trying to add in names to send all off on a wild goose chase.

hope with the new leads that justice is served and both families find closure.

Suzan, thanks for the links. I hope Star's family can get some answers soon.

Just wondering....who the h-e-double-hockey-sticks does this guy know?! After reading everything...the damning evidence found at his home, the connection between him and Stars disappearance...how is this guy not being charged yet? Are they seriously waiting to find her body? Wonder who will be his victim in the mean-time?

Yes. I think they are waiting to find her body actually before they go ahead and charge him. The clock starts ticking when they arrest him. Just naming him as a suspect changes things for LE and his rights come into play. For now...the best thing LE can do is to let things continue on the path of gathering as much evidence as they can through forensics and witnesses.

I agree...I think LE wants to make sure they have enough to make any and all charges stick. I am so concerned for the children, too. I wonder what he is telling them about their mother being gone and how hard it must be for them to not have her and not be able to see their grandparents and family other than Shon's. I also am very concerned for their safety. From what we've learned so far, he seems capable of just about anything.

Yes. I think they are waiting to find her body actually before they go ahead and charge him. The clock starts ticking when they arrest him. Just naming him as a suspect changes things for LE and his rights come into play. For now...the best thing LE can do is to let things continue on the path of gathering as much evidence as they can through forensics and witnesses.

Right, and like they did with Scott Peterson - give him enough rope to hang himself. For my own selfish reasons I am glad to know that they followed him and he released Renee's dog. But I sort of wish the police had kept that under wraps because now he knows they are watching him. I wish he didn't know they were watching him so he'd do all kinds of stupid incriminating things. But from what people who know him have said he's not all that bright (just thinks he is), so he'll mess up anyway.

But given the guns why can they not take the children and give temp custody to Renee's Parents ?

I apologize about the Email addy. I am glad that it isn't something started to give the run around either or take the spotlight off Renee. It just popped up and we all know we are a suspicious bunch here LOL

Ive sent another one..

I hope that they will remove the reference to ws now.

It seems (just from past LE action....that they were watching Shon and were able to catch him in the act of dumping her doggie...which makes nurse SICK) that LE is keeping a close eye on him.

I am so curious as to what all the swabs will show. The dude also had quite the arsenal! My Gosh....he would be ready for a waco style standoff with all of those firearms. Will be interesting to find out if any of them had been recently fired. I wonder if they GSRd his hands? They also seemed to take a lot of his shoes...if not all of them LOL... (it seemed to be like 6-8 pairs!).

I hope there is an arrest soon.... (I am in Leavenworth KS....about 45 min from there... Suzi you are in kck right??? Does anyone know if there is going to be a search for her??? If so I would love to help out)

I'm in Lenexa, I would be interested in helping if they do another search as well.

....Jus' sayin

Did I miss something? I haven't seen any attacks...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back