Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think at least one of her kids is a son and he is older, like 17 or so. The other child is female, I think; not sure of age though. My guess is she doesn't have any little kids. She was married in 1991, divorced in 2000. She is not the mother of Shon's daughter who is 11.

I think at least one of her kids is a son and he is older, like 17 or so. The other child is female, I think; not sure of age though. My guess is she doesn't have any little kids. She was married in 1991, divorced in 2000. She is not the mother of Shon's daughter who is 11.

Hi yeah I know she isnt , have you looked at the fb pic ? do u think its him ?

I keep coming back to these remarks from Renee's neighbor:

Neighbor Heard Strange Sounds
A neighbor of Renee Pernice said she heard something unusual from a wooded area behind her house, which is only blocks away from where Pernice lived. The neighbor, who didn't want her name used, said she was sweeping her deck on Friday when she heard it loud digging sounds in the woods.

"It was noon. We were waiting for my husband to come home, so I remember the time," the woman said. "I stopped sweeping, and I kept bending down to see if I could see anything, and the digging kept going on and kept going on."

"After awhile, I heard leaves being covered over something, and that kept going on and it kept going on," the woman said. "Finally I said, 'Let's go in and lock the door.' It made me feel that uncomfortable. It was just a very, creepy, uneasy feeling."

The woman said she called police when she saw the news of Renee Pernice's disappearance. The woman said a police helicopter on Sunday circled the area where she heard digging sounds.

"Then last night after dark, they came and circled again with their lights on," the woman said. "I felt like if I didn't report it, I would feel bad."

http://www.kmbc.com/news/18409671/detail.html#-

She's out there somewhere, and the one person who knows and should care would rather continue to inflict more scars onto the hearts and minds of those that Love Renee.

18424655_240X180.jpg

:(

Snipped - why haven't they looked in these woods ? dug up these woods ?

So she isn't a suspect

So She has two daughters - hmm wonder if that child is hers ? and that is him ?

What do you think Suzi do you still think its him ?

Also I read somewhere - will have to look that he was married to his first wife

It's hard to tell with the baseball cap in the FB pic. But I do think the resemblence is close.

Now if their relationship is something innocent, why won't she just say so?

The story from the neighbor is odd. If you heard someone digging out in a wooded area where you know people are not out planting something...why wouldn't you call LE to check it out? Why wait until you hear your neighbor is missing instead?

If it made the neighbor so uncomfortable as she stated, it makes no sense. People do not normally go into the woods to dig or bury things unless they are up to no good or they are illegally on the land to bury an animal. Either way...it would be a police matter, imo.

I heard in one report that police are asking for information not only to connect her (the teacher) to the truck, but also to find out if she was seen in the Gladstone Blvd. area the morning the truck was caught on tape. Tonight the local news reported that they have had more than 70 new tips come in since releasing her photo and the photo of the truck. Hopefully, they will be helpful in finding Renee and leading to an arrest.

According to her lawyer, she's not a suspect. And she might not directly be involved but know something. She should talk to LE.

Wouldn't she have had to speak to LE to be cleared in the first place? Not saying that this is the case with her, but lots of lawyers say their clients are not suspects. If she knows anything, I sincerely hope she was honest with LE.

This "Shon" seems to have a wake of folks he duped behind him so it would not surprise me if he did.

luvbeaches, I see you posted early in the thread that you know Renee's father, grandfather and grandmother. I know her grandfather recently died and he was 85 - but was his death unexpected or had he been sick? I feel so bad for their family having to go through this and then having the grandfather die too.

she had better be careful or she might be the next one in the cooler, and I don't mean the cooler like jail.

Luvbeaches, do you go to COR? I do, and they said Renee's father goes there. I don't know him, but some people at work knew him from where I work.

Luvbeaches, do you go to COR? I do, and they said Renee's father goes there. I don't know him, but some people at work knew him from where I work.

What is COR? I met Rick back in the early 70's and his parents about 10 years after that. We're on Grenada right now, and won't be back until next week. I really don't know what's going on other than Fred passed away, which broke my heart. He was a wonderful man with a wonderful sense of humor. I hate it that he passed while Renee was missing.

luvbeaches, I see you posted early in the thread that you know Renee's father, grandfather and grandmother. I know her grandfather recently died and he was 85 - but was his death unexpected or had he been sick? I feel so bad for their family having to go through this and then having the grandfather die too.

I feel the same way you do. How hard this must be on the family. :(

I'd rather not comment on Fred's health, however, I really don't know anything at this point other than he passed away. We're out of the country right now. We left town the day Fred passed away without knowing that he had passed. We have been in touch with our kids and one told me that I have a message on my machine from a friend who attended Fred's funeral. This is so sad. I've followed countless stories like this, but when it's someone you know, there's a line that I don't want to cross when discussing them and their health, so I do want to be very careful what I say online. I'm sure everyone here understands my reasoning behind feeling this way. But I do understand why you'd ask...if I didn't know the family I would be asking the same questions everyone else here is doing...and have asked on other cases. I do read here all the time to see what's going on...but haven't been checking daily since we left on our vacation.

I will say that Fred was a really funny guy. He always had a joke and could make you laugh until your sides hurt. His dear wife (Rose) is so sweet and my heart breaks for her and the rest of the family. It's just so sad that Fred passed away without knowing what happened to Renee. Rick and Nancy are very nice people and it's just hard for me to believe that this is someone I know and that they are suffering tremendously. They certainly are under a lot of stress, but they are a close-knit bunch and have lots of friends to support them. As always, my thoughts and prayers are with the entire Pretz family and Renee's kids...and all families that are in a similar situation.

Look on Google Street View at 6th and Gladstone, where Renee's cell phone was found, I think. There's a white, dual cab truck that was parked there whenever the Google-Mobile went by taking photos, which I think was probably this past summer.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...bp=12,153.73435284767552,,0,8.844331026420837

Oh my word !

Look at that indeed - what made you look on google Street view ?

And her Lawyer said she isnt a suspect which yes I can see he is saying she isnt a suspect - at the current time but obviously they are watching her etc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back