Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Luzianne, I also served with Shon. Back in 1994 we both deployed to Kuwait. We were both assigned to MIUWU 114, a Naval Reserve Unit. I was the one who reported him as a fake seal. His name is on the web page of phonies:

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies.htm

He stole money and military ID's from me and a fellow shipmate. In the search warrant they found two military ID's that were not his. The names are blacked out. I bet one is mine and the other my fellow shipmates. Shon time as a free man is getting shorter by the day.

Goose, thank you for your service to our country:blowkiss:

Please check your credit and accounts to make sure he has not lifted your ID. If he were gonna run, he would need it. Why would someone steal military ID's when your deployed? Did he like your credentials better or was he planning something back then?

Are you surprised by this news?

Renewing my request if anyone is close with Renee's family to tell them to consider filing for custody of his children ex parte, immediately. I do not trust this guy.

I have reported the information to the police almost two weeks ago. I'm sure there most concerned with the blood spots to come back from the lab to see if they are Renee's. Then I'm guessing they will arrest Shon. I hope so. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid like what happened to the Porter Kids.

Im positive they know if it her blood already, unfortunately as we have seen in hundreds of case, that alone will not get him an arrest warrant.

Goose13, thank you so much for joining the conversation. And welcome to WS!

Goose, thank you for your service to our country:blowkiss:

Please check your credit and accounts to make sure he has not lifted your ID. If he were gonna run, he would need it. Why would someone steal military ID's when your deployed? Did he like your credentials better or was he planning something back then?

Are you surprised by this news?

Renewing my request if anyone is close with Renee's family to tell them to consider filing for custody of his children ex parte, immediately. I do not trust this guy.

I've checked my credit since it happened. It happened back in 1994. Very strange if it is mine and why he would keep it. But he had the Fake Navy Seal ID, which he had back then. The other shipmates ID he took, he actually stole a paycheck from him and cashed it with the ID he stole. KCMO police investigated it back then, found the place where he cashed the check, but the video wasn't good enough to ID him 100%. After the check was stolen, and Shon was confronted at our unit, he quickly left the unit the next month. So, I'm not surprised. I don't know why he stole mine and my shipmates ID's because we were the closest friends he had in the unit. But, that tells you the type of individual he is. I even invited him to my wedding. I just know there are others out there like me who he probably has done worse to, and that includes Renee. My prayers are with those children. I really fear for them.

I've checked my credit since it happened. It happened back in 1994. Very strange if it is mine and why he would keep it. But he had the Fake Navy Seal ID, which he had back then. The other shipmates ID he took, he actually stole a paycheck from him and cashed it with the ID he stole. KCMO police investigated it back then, found the place where he cashed the check, but the video wasn't good enough to ID him 100%. After the check was stolen, and Shon was confronted at our unit, he quickly left the unit the next month. So, I'm not surprised. I don't know why he stole mine and my shipmates ID's because we were the closest friends he had in the unit. But, that tells you the type of individual he is. I even invited him to my wedding. I just know there are others out there like me who he probably has done worse to, and that includes Renee. My prayers are with those children. I really fear for them.

O my. That is just unbelievable. That puts "Shady Shon" as a criminal way before ever meeting Renee. That poor woman and her family. I agree about the kids, I pray the grandparents take legal action.

As I said earlier I entirely agree here , please anyone that knows the grandparents ask them to get immediate temp custody

Surely if someone is under suspicion of MURDER especially murder of their mother that is a good enough reason ?

He seems to be the type that would be "oh well nothing to lose" and take the kids out and himself

:(

Or even just take the kids out to hurt Renee's family

What about HIS family > his parents ? siblings ? anyone know anything about them ?

As I said earlier I entirely agree here , please anyone that knows the grandparents ask them to get immediate temp custody

Surely if someone is under suspicion of MURDER especially murder of their mother that is a good enough reason ?

He seems to be the type that would be "oh well nothing to lose" and take the kids out and himself

What about HIS family > his parents ? siblings ? anyone know anything about them ?

I think Shon has 2 younger brothers, but I know nothing about them or their relationship with Shon. His parents are divorced. I have heard rumors that his mother accused his paternal grandfather and uncle of molesting him when he was younger, like 8 or 9. I have no idea if that is true. Have also heard the his mother adores the kids. But even if she does, I hope no one in his family gets custody of the kids. They are all Renee's family has left of Renee and I hope the kids go to her family. I wonder if Shon's mom has reached out to Renee's family?

technically their is no announcement that he is a suspect, and technically no crime. However, on the weaponry issues alone, they have a shot and should take it.

No no I was not suggesting that Shons family have the children heavens no
Renees parents should have the children for absolutely !!!!

:)rolleyes: that was terrible grammar sorry LOL)

I wonder how true that is about him being abused as a boy ? if that is true :( that is awful BUT STILL Gives him no right to kill his wife ... But just saying it seems could be the reason for all his outrageous behaviours and his need to be in a violent job (no offence to the people in the armed forces, because the majority are decent human beings with the RIGHT Agenda for entering armed forces - but sometimes people with hate in their heart enter armed forces for the wrong reasons - phew that was a lot to explain !)

I sure hope that they take the Weapons issue and take the children even temp until he is then found guilty of Renees murder whcih I know hasn't been established YET

But its only a matter of time

Two days and no news? Anyone hear anything at all?

I saw a poster say this on the KC Star, not sure whether to forward it to the tip line or not:

jeejee wrote on 1/20/2009 10:30:23 PM:

The children are with their other grandmother--Shon's mother--who knows much more than she admits. She and Shon are living with Shon's brother. She knew about the divorce proceedings, did not want to see children living with their mother after divorce. Afraid to lose contact with them. She plays dumb (actually, though, she isn't very bright) but wants authorities to believe she is dumber than she is, and that she knows nothing. She knows more than she is telling anyone. Don't be fooled. Hopefully, the law enforcement people can see through this charade of keeping the children away from Renee's family. BTW, if the children do disappear along with Shon, you can bet Shon's mom will be with them. Someone please pay attention to this before it is too late and this situation gets worse than it already is. And no, "midtown maniac," I am NOT a member or a friend of Renee's family in case you might be ready to make that accusation.

http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/987027.html

What do you guys think? Is it worth forwarding? The only other tip I sent had much more detail about Shon and his disturbing proclivities. Not sure what to think about this one though. Thoughts?

I think that without any clue as to who wrote this on the KC site, there is no way for LE to verify if this person is giving an opinion or or repeating gossip or if they have first-hand knowledge.

The comment is interesting and seems to fit with what we have observed of Shon and his family, but if LE hasn't connected the dots by now, I'd be shocked. They are foolish if they aren't watching him and his family very closely! A good inside source; :kilroy:a family member with a consience or close friend:couch: , is what they need.

Thanks for sharing the comment! I too am frustrated with the lack of news about Renee's "disappearance".

Susan

Goose, welcome to WS!!! Your post about verifying him as a Navy Seal wannabe was awesome. Great find!! I think we all know where this one is heading, and it breaks my heart to read about another spouse who chose death over divorce. I hope you can stick around and help out with other cases!

Imajica, that's a very interesting comment. I hadn't seen that. I don't see what it could hurt to forward it. It may not help the police but then again it may. Renee's family said they are urging people to give every clue they can to police even if they think it's not significant because it could be something very helpful. If the police wanted to they could get the IP address from kansascity.com and track them down and speak to them.

I sometimes wonder if Shon and/or his mother are posting on those blogs. Same there - the police could request the IP addresses and track down those people. Some of the things that are said, though, sound like it could only be Shon himself or his mother.

I'd say give them the information and if it's not helpful then at least you tried. At the very least they will have an idea that they need to be suspicious of Shon's family.

Since he was in the National Guard, I wonder if he put Renee someplace close to where he did some National Guard training. Are woods located near where the National Guard Armory, which I don't know which one he went to?? Is there one in Independence?? Does anyone know which one his unit is located?? He put her body someplace he was familiar with, I hope the police are looking at that.

Since he was in the National Guard, I wonder if he put Renee someplace close to where he did some National Guard training. Are woods located near where the National Guard Armory, which I don't know which one he went to?? Is there one in Independence?? Does anyone know which one his unit is located?? He put her body someplace he was familiar with, I hope the police are looking at that.

There actually is a National Guard Armory near Independence, just a slight detour from his route from his house to Independence. The people I know in the KC area that are in the National Guard serve there. It is out by Arrowhead Stadium. And get this - it is almost surrounded by a wooded area!

I cant get the map to link but the Armory is by the south east corner of I-70 and I-435 on the Missouri side.

OMG if I lived over there YES I would do it

Please someone do it

What if you didn't and his mother takes off with the kids !

Do it please :)
Two days and no news? Anyone hear anything at all?

I saw a poster say this on the KC Star, not sure whether to forward it to the tip line or not:

jeejee wrote on 1/20/2009 10:30:23 PM:

The children are with their other grandmother--Shon's mother--who knows much more than she admits. She and Shon are living with Shon's brother. She knew about the divorce proceedings, did not want to see children living with their mother after divorce. Afraid to lose contact with them. She plays dumb (actually, though, she isn't very bright) but wants authorities to believe she is dumber than she is, and that she knows nothing. She knows more than she is telling anyone. Don't be fooled. Hopefully, the law enforcement people can see through this charade of keeping the children away from Renee's family. BTW, if the children do disappear along with Shon, you can bet Shon's mom will be with them. Someone please pay attention to this before it is too late and this situation gets worse than it already is. And no, "midtown maniac," I am NOT a member or a friend of Renee's family in case you might be ready to make that accusation.

http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/987027.html

What do you guys think? Is it worth forwarding? The only other tip I sent had much more detail about Shon and his disturbing proclivities. Not sure what to think about this one though. Thoughts?

Right on, your right it can't hurt. I forgot about the family mentioning that any little detail is helpful no matter how seemingly insignificant.

I too am also surprised and deeply concerned that the items recently removed from the home were not sufficient evidence for Renee's family to get an Ex-Parte order to remove the children from the home and assume temporary guardianship. I do hope that is something they are looking into before he absconds with them for good or worse. :( I guarantee you LE didn't find all of his fake id's. I hope they are checking for safety deposit boxes in his aliases and legal name. All he needs is a fake I.d. and passport for him and the children, plus a ticket to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the USA. Being overseas as much as he has already, who knows what kind of contacts he has made in different countries. Ugh. The possibilities are sadly endless.

I'm going to look for the link to the tip line form to forward the info I have. At least it's something, my heart aches for those children. I cannot imagine how frightened and confused they are without the familiar embrace of their Mom. I never will understand the depths of Evil the human soul is capable of in it's darkest moments. Those kids deserve their Mother. No amount of bitterness is worth murdering the Mother of your Children!

:furious:

*Edit* Done and Done. ;) I submitted the whole ball of wax to www.tipsubmit.com

I've joined WS a few months ago so I could get all the latest news on Caylee's case. I usually don't come out from lurking, but when I heard about this case I felt an immediate connection. Probably because I teach nursing students like Renee. I'm sure her students are holding their breath, praying for a miracle. My heart breaks for her parents and kids. IMO, this appears to be another case of a sociopathic husband who believes he's exempt from the laws of Man and God. If he can watch their children's lives be torn apart from the loss of their mother without remorse, then he doesn't have a soul. And IMO, God can't show mercy to someone without a soul.

I've joined WS a few months ago so I could get all the latest news on Caylee's case. I usually don't come out from lurking, but when I heard about this case I felt an immediate connection. Probably because I teach nursing students like Renee. I'm sure her students are holding their breath, praying for a miracle. My heart breaks for her parents and kids. IMO, this appears to be another case of a sociopathic husband who believes he's exempt from the laws of Man and God. If he can watch their children's lives be torn apart from the loss of their mother without remorse, then he doesn't have a soul. And IMO, God can't show mercy to someone without a soul.

Very good first post. Welcome to WS! And don't let the premature reply button stop you from posting. I'm the one who probably shouldn't post. I'm very fond of typos and bad grammer!

(My Bold) because ITA! Thank you for posting this, as you have definitely hit the nail on the head.
I try so hard not to judge these people...figure it really isn't my place, but there are sometimes when I just can't help it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back