Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's about time! I was so happy to hear this news.

At the end of the news conference, the reporter said that people had been calling in to the station and complaining that the end of Jeopardy was preempted for this announcement. I can't hardly believe that there are people out there that are more interested in a stupid game show than the good news that this man has been arrested. What the hello is wrong with people?

Yessss! I haven't read the links, just saw the new posts. Do we know yet if his GF had a role in this? Off to read.....

Finally ....Great news...I'm blown away.

:woohoo:

Happy Dance!!!!!! Wooohhooo!!! Amen, amen, amen.

Now WHERE ARE THE BODIES OF RENEE PERNICE AND STAR BOOMER???

Happy dance (again) lol.

(Sorry, Had to, had to.)

ETA: Afterthought...I hope they do not cut him any deal without both bodies if he does indeed know where both are, and I think he does. Just my own opinion though, of course.

From what I have read about this guy, he is not going to admit anything or help the family out by telling where she is...but am really glad he is finally facing charges.

Step one - indict -- check
Step two - arrest -- check
Step three.......thoughts and wishes out to Renee's family. I am so hoping they have enough to nail this guy.

Renee Pernice's Family Returns To Home To Collect Items
POSTED: 6:10 am CDT May 19, 2010
UPDATED: 6:31 am CDT May 19, 2010

Much of Renee Pernice's family haven't been back to the home she shared with her husband, Shon, since she disappeared 16 months ago.

"It still has the feel of Renee," Rick Pretz, Renee's father, said.

Pretz said he's got power of attorney and wanted to get some sentimental items that belonged to his daughter.

"I'm sick about it," Pretz said.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/23604240/detail.html

Lengthy overview of the case up till now:
Shon Pernice indicted for murder of wife whose body hasn’t been found
---
Authorities did not make a dramatic discovery that led to the indictment, White said. Rather, he said, the investigation resulted in evidence that led the grand jury to indict.

Investigators had been watching Shon Pernice in recent weeks, worried that he might get word of the impending indictment and try to flee. As it turned out, police said they did not think he knew he was about to be arrested.

Members of the FBI’s Fugitive Task Force and the Kansas City Police Department’s Career Criminal Squad on Tuesday saw Pernice running errands. He was preparing to move to a duplex in Liberty.

Shortly after the judge signed the warrant Tuesday, officers knocked at Pernice’s door about 4 p.m. and announced themselves. After a few minutes, Pernice opened the door and agreed to go with the them. Pernice did not ask why he was being arrested, police said.
---

much more at
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/18/1955436/northlander-indicted-for-murder.html

Shon Pernice pleads not guilty to first-degree murder charge
---
Marsha Pernice, Shon’s mother, attended the hearing and said she was saddened to see her son accused of murder.

“I want to go up and hug him,” she said.

Also attending the hearing was Rick Pretz, Renee’s father.

“It is disturbing to see someone who has been part of your family up there in that situation,” Pretz said.
---

more at
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/05/20/1958623/pernice-pleads-not-guilty-to-murder.html

If anyone has a way to contact this family, it would be great for them to get in touch with TES while they are only a few miles away with all of their equipment helping in the Patricia Kimmi search. If they (TES) could even do a one or two day search in the KC area, it could at least eliminate some possible locations by completing a thorough search.

jmoo

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/06/04/1993659/clay-county-authorities-disclose.html

Posted on Fri, Jun. 04, 2010 10:40 PM
By GLENN E. RICE
The Kansas City Star

While police and volunteers searched a wooded area for a missing Northland woman, her husband watched it on the news at a bar and said she was not in those woods.

Clay County authorities this week made that allegation, along with other previously undisclosed evidence, in arguing against a bond reduction for Shon Andrew Pernice, 37, a Kansas City, North, man accused of killing his wife.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back