MO MO - Ricky McCormick, 41, St Louis, 30 June 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Check post # 458 for a possible explanation of that.

I read post 458. Certainly people have worked under the table that way, and it is possible he did as well. There just isn't any indication of it, and quite a lot of implication that his health wouldn't have allowed much. He just got out of the hospital a few days before he died.

Really the only thing I can picture this guy doing relative to cars is maybe delivering them to a chop shop.

Another thing to consider if this were code, if your using a single code such as LE and then applying multiple meanings, than your system would be contingent on where you place the characters in any one line in order to tell what it means.

Here you have a problem as the lines have no real numeric amount of digits and very few numbers. So you would think if it were a code utilization that the amount of digits would give you the code for whatever the item is.

So, LEXECRTXRS with XE meaning a bet on the dolphins
And LECRTXRSXE would mean a bet on the Jets

But the lines are inconsistent and if that were the case you would break the code with math. I would think but I am not a code breaker either.

That's not my point, I can get the manuals, do you have any idea how much time that would take?.

There is a much bigger problem here if they did not recognize these codes as industry codes and know what they were, and now that they did a web launch they better be proactive because I am telling you that if someone does this its going to be a *advertiser censored* for them to catch.

I have never seen this done, I think they made a big mistake.

K

My point was, they're computerized now and have been for many years. Even many of the vintage manuals have online versions for the classics-and-restoration crowd.

The surface seems more or less correct -- that these letters and numbers nominally refer to something related to automotive packages. But what those mean and why he's keeping track of them? That's a lot more obscure and what we know about his situation and personality doesn't fit well with it, unless he was a lot more than he seemed.

My point was, they're computerized now and have been for many years. Even many of the vintage manuals have online versions for the classics-and-restoration crowd.

The surface seems more or less correct -- that these letters and numbers nominally refer to something related to automotive packages. But what those mean and why he's keeping track of them? That's a lot more obscure and what we know about his situation and personality doesn't fit well with it, unless he was a lot more than he seemed.

Then I would suggest the FBI order them up or hire people that are not so intelligent. This is way to random for any racketeer, it would have to use English, alpha numerics (sic) and Roman numerals combined to get enough characters to work it, and the keys would be difficult to use considering the guy who would have wrote this would have a mind that is off the map.

Let them order the code books if they want. For me to build a code like that would make me inclined to shoot myself. Its too much work.

Then I would suggest the FBI order them up or hire people that are not so intelligent. This is way to random for any racketeer, it would have to use English, alpha numerics (sic) and Roman numerals combined to get enough characters to work it, and the keys would be difficult to use considering the guy who would have wrote this would have a mind that is off the map.

Let them order the code books if they want. For me to build a code like that would make me inclined to shoot myself. Its too much work.

I am simply not following you on why you think it would take more than the standard keyboard to access this information. Or why you think he wasn't just copying things down.

As I recall from early on, his parents said that he's been writing in code like this ever since he was a child. Why would he be writing auto-racketeering abbreviations as a child?

As I recall from early on, his parents said that he's been writing in code like this ever since he was a child. Why would he be writing auto-racketeering abbreviations as a child?

Excellent point. Though they might simply mean he was always into codes generally, not necessarily this specific code.

He's not stealing cars.

MNDMXNEAPSE-N-S-M-UNARE

I1XXIV1CXXII51V619V162XI725141185SE1XXXII3456789012 Try breaking that one.

This is one way, kind of half screwy but would need to massage it.

In that code,I have

1) Pewter Chevy
2) Red Mazda
3) A Toyota
4) 2 Volvos
5) Black Toyota SE
6) Nissan

And there are directions to get them to Texas. And now I am tired as that even scrambled my brain.

Video, you should work for the FBI. Or a car part dealer.

Fascinating!

Video, you should work for the FBI. Or a car part dealer.

Fascinating!

I am done with dealerships and like my status of not doing all that much, but it does give you an idea of how complicated it really is, that is a 4 point code and its not getting broken but only I know what it means and I could change it or manufacture another in about a half hour, its only a one line code.

The only difference between his and mine is I did that one with the intention of moving stolen cars to Texas, he is not showing intent.

Crazy world this is. ;o)

Useless Adrian is back with something that is probably nothing but an irrelevant coincidence, but I was searching the letters "TFNE" from the (P1) page of the code:

(MND MKNEA RSE-N-S-M-KNARE) (ALSM)
TFRNE NPINSE NPRSE RCBBNSE NPRSE INC
PRSE NMRSE PREHLDWLDNCBE(TFXLF TCXL NCBE)
AL-RPPIT XLY PPIY NCBE MGKSE WLDRCB RNSE PRSE
WLDRCBRNSE NT SSNETXSE-CRSLE-CLTRSEWLDNCBE
AL WLDNCBETS ME LISE RLSE UR GLSNE AS N WLDNCBE
(NOPFSE NLSRE NCBE)NTE GDDMNSENCURERCBRNE
(TENE TFNE NCRTSE NCBE INC)
(FLRSE PRSE ONDE 71NCBE)
(CDNSE PRSE ONSE 74NCBE)
(PRTSE PRSE ONREDE 75NCBE)
(TF NSCMSP SOLE MRDE LUSE TOTE WLDNWLDNCBE)
(194 WLD’S NCBE)(TRFXL)

And I quite accidentally came upon this website: http://www.mcnea.org/conference

Take a look at the links to the left on that page.

(MND MKNEA RSE-N-S-M-KNARE) (ALSM)
TFRNE NPINSE NPRSE RCBBNSE NPRSE INC
PRSE NMRSE PREHLDWLDNCBE(TFXLF TCXL NCBE)
AL-RPPIT XLY PPIY NCBE MGKSE WLDRCB RNSE PRSE
WLDRCBRNSE NT SSNETXSE-CRSLE-CLTRSEWLDNCBE
AL WLDNCBETS ME LISE RLSE UR GLSNE AS N WLDNCBE
(NOPFSE NLSRE NCBE)NTE GDDMNSENCURERCBRNE
(TENE TFNE NCRTSE NCBE INC)

It is probably nothing, but again, I just thought I should share it.

If Ricky had anything to do with cars, I'd be amazed. Utterly amazed. And i would bow down to the car theory people. But i do admire the effort.

The question comes back, why would the FBI still be interested (and very publicly)- years later, in the scribblings of this man?...

well you saw that vid of the fbi crypto woman. She made some guesses, but simply didn't know. Why the renewed interest...some public study? They want to study us. The need a gauge on the advancement of the power of the combined consciousness working together?

Jesus, that's it. The FBI "needs help" story went viral. International. In my study, this was one of the hardest trying sites. Others stopped posts after 2 or 3 days. We were duped. We "need your help" after 12 years? Thanks, but no thanks.

well you saw that vid of the fbi crypto woman. She made some guesses, but simply didn't know. Why the renewed interest...some public study? They want to study us. The need a gauge on the advancement of the power of the combined consciousness working together?

:eek:hwow: I feel violated!!! :floorlaugh:

Jesus, that's it. The FBI "needs help" story went viral. International. In my study, this was one of the hardest trying sites. Others stopped posts after 2 or 3 days. We were duped. We "need your help" after 12 years? Thanks, but no thanks.

Tell that to the Ark of the Covenant I have in my basement. :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back