GUILTY MO - Rowan Ford, 9, raped & murdered, Stella, 3 Nov 2007

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this case. It was horrifying what that little boy went through. What worries me now is this Juleiana person. If what she says is true she is married to Frank ( Anthonys father). Frank took his sons back to the mother when he knew they were being abused by her boyfriend and told her he could not take care of them. He was charged and plead guilty to child endangerment. The mother stated what a horrible marriage she had to Frank and how they lived from hotel to hotel. As recently as August court records show Frank being sued for rent and possesion. This Juliena says she is married to him and has a daughter by him. I cant help but fear and worry for that little girl now.

OMG-wonder if Social Services is familiar with Juliana and Frank? What interested me about the demon site was how quick Juliana was to tell stories allegedly about the family, give information regarding the autopsy and details of Rowan's appearance when she was found in the cave...if you give her your email address she was willing to communicate them. Yet she backed off so quickly when Janice set her straight regarding TRULY personal family information. I wonder who she really is???

I just read the Anthony Buhr case-I want to scream out loud for an hour...if Julianna is indeed married to Frank, then the deck is stacked against her and her child. This man does not give a still about the basic necessities in life-that child is truly in danger, on the surface anyway. God protect you little one.

This is what I dug up-Frank Buhr 36 years of age, married to Justina Buhr age 29, maybe a daughter as well?

I know that this thread is for Rowan, but just to close the circle on the sidebar regarding Fran/Anthony Buhr, here is Frank's my space page link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=192365920

Considering the number of small children in his life now, and William I might add, I am truly worried for them...The Juliena posting on the Demon site claims that Frank has not divorced Lena yet-what does this tell you about him??

I remember this case. It was horrifying what that little boy went through. What worries me now is this Juleiana person. If what she says is true she is married to Frank ( Anthonys father). Frank took his sons back to the mother when he knew they were being abused by her boyfriend and told her he could not take care of them. He was charged and plead guilty to child endangerment. The mother stated what a horrible marriage she had to Frank and how they lived from hotel to hotel. As recently as August court records show Frank being sued for rent and possesion. This Juliena says she is married to him and has a daughter by him. I cant help but fear and worry for that little girl now.

Can you post a link to a thread or something? I'm getting lost. Maybe its my migraine or something but I need an update.

There are a lot of rumors swirling right now that Rowan's condition when she was found was even more horrifying than the details previously documented. There is also a rumor that she had or was found with body lice-I don't know if I can take many more details for what it is worth, but it really seems that anyone associated with this case is so overwhelmed by this crime, they cannot help but talk.

Check the Demon site for people who claim to be locals posting information they have heard...
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2007/11...ngs-arrested-in-death-of-rowan-ford/#comments

Anthony Buhr case
http://www.kmbc.com/news/2252682/detail.html
http://www.courts.mo.gov/courts/pub...c6844e54251104eb8625705e00653d0c?OpenDocument

This is somehow tangentially related to the Rowan Ford case as the girlfriend of the father of Anthony Buhr appears to be somehow an associate of Rowan's family.

This was the first I had heard about Anthony Buhr...I couldnt even finish reading it all. I think this is the worst case I have ever tried to read...My God that poor little boy.
What makes a person think of doing such devient things to a child? what is going thru their minds? I just dont get it! How do you think such things up?

There are a lot of rumors swirling right now that Rowan's condition when she was found was even more horrifying than the details previously documented. There is also a rumor that she had or was found with body lice-I don't know if I can take many more details for what it is worth, but it really seems that anyone associated with this case is so overwhelmed by this crime, they cannot help but talk.

Check the Demon site for people who claim to be locals posting information they have heard...
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2007/11...ngs-arrested-in-death-of-rowan-ford/#comments

Can you even get crabs if you don't have pubic hair? I didn't know such a thing was possible.

Can you even get crabs if you don't have pubic hair? I didn't know such a thing was possible.

I felt the same as you but the body lice thing has been confirmed to the satisfaction of people who claim to be close to the investigation. I was told in a private post that it would not be released to the media. I do not know if she suffered from it prior to her death or she was found with it in the cave. Clearly one or the other of the perps is being treated in jail for it, however, because they are not a big fan of infectious stuff in the big house!

I cannot in good conscience pursue a clarification because I think that her family has been through enough, and I also believe at least her sisters have been reading the blogs about the case. And actually, I don't want to know. It seems that the damage done to Rowan during the assault was far greater than has been released...Lord why don't we just bury the two of them up to their necks in the desert and cover them with honey???

you can in theory have crabs on your eyelashs and your hair. especially if your a sexually abused kid... :-(
but from a LEGAL standpoint it can easily be argued that the child just had contact with an adult that had public lice. does that make sense?
its just that crabs are MADE (or designed) to hold onto the course hair of the pubic region more easily.
gawd doesn't that make you want to just puke?

http://www.emedicine.com/derm/topic229.htm

hey wait though.
dont lice NEED a live warm body to feed on? so wouldn't they leave once she had died and her body temp dropped? Why would they stick around with poor Rowan's dead body for so long????? Wouldn't they die or leave the body to at least try to find another host (even though there might not be another suitable one in the area?).
those sound like weird questions... but i am just wondering if this is an "urban myth" swirling around the case you know?

I felt the same as you but the body lice thing has been confirmed to the satisfaction of people who claim to be close to the investigation. I was told in a private post that it would not be released to the media. I do not know if she suffered from it prior to her death or she was found with it in the cave. Clearly one or the other of the perps is being treated in jail for it, however, because they are not a big fan of infectious stuff in the big house!

I cannot in good conscience pursue a clarification because I think that her family has been through enough, and I also believe at least her sisters have been reading the blogs about the case. And actually, I don't want to know. It seems that the damage done to Rowan during the assault was far greater than has been released...Lord why don't we just bury the two of them up to their necks in the desert and cover them with honey???

I think until the mothers in cases like this one are properly shown compassion for their dead children, and the abuse/neglect the child suffered is swept under the rug.

What I read on body lice was it's primarily seen in the homeless population...anyone getting regularly bathed doesn't have it.

She should be prosecuted for neglect in this case.

hey wait though.
dont lice NEED a live warm body to feed on? so wouldn't they leave once she had died and her body temp dropped? Why would they stick around with poor Rowan's dead body for so long????? Wouldn't they die or leave the body to at least try to find another host (even though there might not be another suitable one in the area?).
those sound like weird questions... but i am just wondering if this is an "urban myth" swirling around the case you know?

I was of the same mindset with you regarding the lice needing a warm body-but to be graphic, I am not sure that anyone has said the lice was dead or alive if you catch my drift...I believe however that they can be ,ugh, analyzed to see who the host was originally as well as if they lived off of Rowan because they consume blood so they would contain DNA. My Body Farm reading leads me to believe this...I cannot deal with this detail simply because this precious child clearly went through some incredible hell.

This case is just so sad and so disgusting. I feel so bad for what that little girl had to suffer. I look at her picture and you can tell that someone must have told her to smile and she just kind of does it but it isn't a smile of any sort. Her eyes are sad eyes and I just wonder what had been taking place in her home with that stepdad and how long it had been going on. I would think that the ME should be able to tell if she has scaring that is old.

I hope that neither of those guys are given a deal and that they both get the death penalty. They don't deserve anything less.

If that stepdad hadn't been molesting the little girl before...he would have gone to that camper and beat the crap out of his friend for daring to touch that little girl then he would have taken her to a hospital and contacted LE. In a blackout or not he made a choice whether to rape and murder her. He could have made the choice to save her but he didn't. Another thing that really bothers me is that he looked right into that little girl's face while he strangled her!!! She was probably looking right at him too! Only a monster could do that.

This case is just so sad and so disgusting. I feel so bad for what that little girl had to suffer. I look at her picture and you can tell that someone must have told her to smile and she just kind of does it but it isn't a smile of any sort. Her eyes are sad eyes and I just wonder what had been taking place in her home with that stepdad and how long it had been going on. I would think that the ME should be able to tell if she has scaring that is old.

I hope that neither of those guys are given a deal and that they both get the death penalty. They don't deserve anything less.

If that stepdad hadn't been molesting the little girl before...he would have gone to that camper and beat the crap out of his friend for daring to touch that little girl then he would have taken her to a hospital and contacted LE. In a blackout or not he made a choice whether to rape and murder her. He could have made the choice to save her but he didn't. Another thing that really bothers me is that he looked right into that little girl's face while he strangled her!!! She was probably looking right at him too! Only a monster could do that.

I completely agree whole heartedly.

Swannie

Anthony Buhr case
http://www.kmbc.com/news/2252682/detail.html
http://www.courts.mo.gov/courts/pub...c6844e54251104eb8625705e00653d0c?OpenDocument

This is somehow tangentially related to the Rowan Ford case as the girlfriend of the father of Anthony Buhr appears to be somehow an associate of Rowan's family.
This is beyond horrific. I'm completely dumbfounded by some of the things I've read on this thread and in the links. God bless these poor, poor babies. They never stood a chance with the disgusting cast of characters into which they were born. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle