NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Both.. While Ruud and I never met in person (I have been without a car for a bit and she is about 50 miles from me) we spoke a number of times on the phone due to her attempt to barter a web site with me for goats in June. A number of my coadmins and members do know her in person, including the person who was witness to her wedding.

Several of us do meet ups locally though.

I'm in SW MO east of Springfield on 60

If they can't arrest her for murder YET, why can't they arrest her for child abuse even if the child isn't there? She admitted to doing these things to Savannah (and using alcohol on an open wound), and to me this is an abusive home. I'm all for people living "off the grid" and disciplining their children as they see fit until that discipline becomes abusive and imo, this is bordering abuse.Lock her up! She can cry all she wants about her rights being violated, no one cares..she certainly didn't care about her daughters HUMAN rights, much less civil. Rant over. moo
They probably can't make an official murder arrest without the proof of body first! Probably waiting on dna

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

FWIW ... Savannah was not going to school. one of the articles (not sure which one) said she WS bein "home schooled". Don't know why this popped into my head, but sharing anyway. She was so isolated, she had no one to turn to if she even wanted. :tears:

quoting myself. This is one article that says she was home schooled. Also, they found a stolen vehicle @ 1 mile away from the home while searching for Savannah. unknown if related in any way.

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_3e9962ac-6e17-11e7-9e4a-e746bf890c73.html?mode=jqm

Reed said Leckie is home-schooled and does not have any friends or family in the immediate area other than her parents. Reed also indicated that Leckie is autistic, but he said she is very high functioning.

Although there was no trace of Leckie found, Reed said Ozark County deputy Nick Jones found a vehicle that seemed to be hidden back in a wooded area about a mile from Leckie's home. Officers ran the VIN number through their database, and the vehicle had been flagged as stolen out of Barry County.

"At this point, we don't know if this stolen vehicle is related to Leckie's disappearance or not," Reed said. "But it was just a mile from her home, so we're looking closely at it."

Most group admins will do that. Since she deleted the content from her page the posts ceased to be germane.

I'm thinking she burned herself while committing this atrocity against her daughter. Didn't she state that Savannah was probably scared and ran away, because she thinks she caused her to get burned?? I think I read that in one of the news reports.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Most group admins will do that. Since she deleted the content from her page the posts ceased to be germane.

I don't think it's the group that removed her attachment, I think that's from RR making her fb more private. If I post something that is set to "only my friends can view" on a public group it will say "attachment unavailable" for everyone who is not my friend.

'Thank you both for the explanation. I am never going to get the hang of FB.

Adoptive mom has very few pictures of Savannah. While her daughter is missing, she is getting tattoos and taking vacations. I saw her do 2 live interviews,never saw a tear at all. So sad for this little girl

'Thank you both for the explanation. I am never going to get the hang of FB.
I hear you, me either.
I'm not sure how to say this. How realistic was it that Savannah would be in a better place living in a 5th wheel isolated from everyone when she had, from the sounds of things, been used to living in a city with a regular house? It had to be a shock for her on so many levels.

She was in JCL Club in Middle School; students that studied Latin & Greek: I have no idea how homeschooling off grid would be helpful

I'm sure home schooling didn't make it any better. She should have let her go to school.

I'm sure home schooling didn't make it any better. She should have let her go to school.

I think she wanted her extremely isolated all along. She got a free worker...bet she made Savannah work from sun up to sun down. God only knows what that poor girl was put through.

Thank you AmyPond for the notice that Vicki had posted the screen shot of the ad on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1118821936446.19094.1403942627&type=3&theater

Notice that THE CAMPER IS AVAILABLE. :gaah:

Pardon my yelling.

I am not opposed to homeschool. I know families doing a wonderful job with their children's education, wonderful. In a couple cases, the homeschooling started when a child on that good old autism spectrum wasn't getting what they needed from the local school.

I've also read of the families of Adam Herrmann; Zahra Baker; the girl in Carnation, Washington & now Savannah Leckie.

Oversight of home schooling varies greatly from state to state. I don't want any more regulation or oversight required by law.

But as a society we've got to figure out a way to protect these kids....

Is bio moms last name Ruud or Rudd? I have seen it both ways

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back