NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they are doing a slow thorough job of processing the scene and evedence. Reed (sheriff) wants this to be a capital murder case. Which i agree with. This poor sweet Savannah did not deserve this. I believe the rough, rocky, rural terrain is slow going as well. I have seen several ask why she didn't go back to live with her adopted Mom/aunt. Adopted mom sent her to RR because she didn't get along with by. Theres too many kids endings like that almost like throw away children. So horrible. I try not to think of the torture that
Thank you for confirming what I knew I'd read in the beginning of this case. First the fact that Savannah's father was dead. Then a few pages back reading she didn't get along with her Mother's boyfriend, made me stop and wonder how long father had been deceased. Something just did not sound right.

You are so right about bio mom's burns and why LE didn't check the burn pile much earlier. Guess they did not want to jump to the conclusion that something nefarious had occurred. However, the majority of us didn't buy bio mom's story on what had happened from the first day.

To me, it feels like we have been slowly spoon fed information on this case. It's obvious Savannah's life at the farm was pure he$$! IMO, she probably had been threatened to not mention a word to her adoptive parents about her treatment. Poor girl! RIP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thank you for confirming what I knew I'd read in the beginning of this case. First the fact that Savannah's father was dead. Then a few pages back reading she didn't get along with her Mother's boyfriend, made me stop and wonder how long father had been deceased. Something just did not sound right.

You are so right about bio mom's burns and why LE didn't check the burn pile much earlier. Guess they did not want to jump to the conclusion that something nefarious had occurred. However, the majority of us didn't buy bio mom's story on what had happened from the first day.

To me, it feels like we have been slowly spoon fed information on this case. It's obvious Savannah's life at the farm was pure he$$! IMO, she probably had been threatened to not mention a word to her adoptive parents about her treatment. Poor girl! RIP

I think that this is a slow moving case because of the outcome they want, which is the death penalty. Rightfully so in my opinion. This is one of the most awful cases I've ever read in my short time on this forum, and likely will be one of the worst we ever see or read or hear about.

May Savannah properly Rest In Peace. She is an angel now. :(

I can think of only a few other cases here that have felt as horrible as this one.

FWIW, I would bet money that LE has mom and new hubby under 24-hour surveillance. Could even have tracking devices on their vehicles or some such place. To let it be known they are suspects, and not have arrests leads me to believe they have constant knowledge of their whereabouts.

I can think of only a few other cases here that have felt as horrible as this one.

FWIW, I would bet money that LE has mom and new hubby under 24-hour surveillance. Could even have tracking devices on their vehicles or some such place. To let it be known they are suspects, and not have arrests leads me to believe they have constant knowledge of their whereabouts.

I just hope to God it does not come back that she was burned alive.

I would also assume that they have constant surveillance on these two. It's my understanding from the Facebook ad post about managing her land that she wasn't already planning her scummy getaway.

No motives in a murder case are ever fathomable. But I am definitely curious as to what these two will have to say for themselves.

I would also assume that they have constant surveillance on these two. It's my understanding from the Facebook ad post about managing her land that she wasn't already planning her scummy getaway.

No motives in a murder case are ever fathomable. But I am definitely curious as to what these two will have to say for themselves.

Oh my gosh .... I had not even considered your first sentence. I am already angry enough.

Kind of strange that RR provided the detectives with her personal computer but Savannah's laptop was given to the Fire Department to pass onto a computer technician. Wouldn't be surprised if she used Savannah's laptop to search "the best ways to dispose of a human body" or something of the like.

Also, 30 missing Hydrocodone pills (opioid pain medication). Per the search warrant, the script was filled on the 19th (the day Savannah went missing) so my guess would be they were for RR's burns. It was only disclosed that they were missing by RP, when he was being interviewed separately to RR. RR was then asked why she never mentioned they were missing and she said her reasoning was because "it would make her fear a reality".
I wonder if RP reporting them missing was a spur of the moment kind of thing to get the detectives looking at a suicide situation and RR just went along with it when she was then questioned. IMO they may have never been missing...if they were, wouldn't that be the kind of thing RR would definitely want to be reporting to try and lead the detectives away from foul play and into self harm?

MOO IMO

I certainly hope so. they are used to living with no water, electricity,etc, so it would be easy for them take off, never to be found MOO

Did RR give an excuse for how she got the burns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ad placed for a caretaker stated there was a well on the property

I don't think she was burned alive. I think she was burned in an attempt to cover up her death.

I hate to say it but i believe they used a meat grinder too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I know. There was running water on the property- no reason for her to bathe in a pond

So, my brain needs timelines. Here is something I put together from the news documents and the official search warrant documents. I didn't include the incidents of abuse since we weren't even given a general date range for when those happened (just know that it was when RR was dating the guy before RP). In case anyone else finds this type of recap helpful.... may be interesting to reference after RR comes up with whatever nonsense defense story she puts together. Feel free to add if I have missed anything!
November- Savannah moved from MN to MO, began homeschooling, “almost no social contacts” (quoted from search warrant documents)
July 18- RR says brush fire got out of control, causing her 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] degree burns and Savannah to “freak out” and “feel guilty” (from Branson Trilake News article)
July 19- RR picks up rx for hydrocodone
July 19, 11pm- RR claims she last saw Savannah
July 20, 8am- RR claims she realized Savannah was missing, along with her pillow, blanket, small computer-type bag, and piggy bank
July 20, 10:45am- RR called Sheriff about Savannah missing
July 20- dozens of volunteers (including LE) come to search property and surrounding area
July 21-23—RR gives various materials to Sheriff’s office and Fire Department (journals, computers, pictures, misc items)
July 24- police search Savannah’s camper, finding personal items still there (toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, luggage/bags)
July 24- RP tells LE about missing hydrocodone (says he discovered them missing around July 21- “a couple days after Savannah’s disappearance”)
July 24- Savannah officially declared missing and put into NCIC system
July 25- After discussing missing pills and previous “suicidal gesture”, RR and LE concerned Savannah may have harmed herself. Cadaver dogs used to search property. Only a small section is searched before dogs became exhausted from the heat and other animal remains.
Aug 1- RR’s FB post about wanting a caretaker for her farm, as she was wanting to go drive trucks for a couple of years
Aug 3- Police report RR and RP becoming “increasingly less cooperative”, and LE has become very suspicious of runaway story. File affidavit/search warrant expressing belief that the body will be found on the property
Aug 3- search warrant for RR’s property to look for Savannah or her remains
Aug 4- RR and RP get married
Aug 4- property searched with cadaver dogs, burn pile and remains found
Aug 7- conversations with various experts confirm these are human remains, believe more could be found with further search
Aug 8, am- second search warrant for RR’s property, specifically for human remains
Aug 8, pm- expert discusses likelihood of multiple burnings with an added accelerant (this is when the lye noticed on the property earlier becomes suspicious)
Aug 9, am-search warrant for RR’s property for evidence of crime

I like having timelines. thank you, Raven_Belle!

So .... I think Savannah was already burned up before July 18;several days or more, with enough time to have most of the body burned. Just the heat needed for burning a body would be enough to cause those burns on her arms, especially over several days.

Is it at all possible RP did not know, and RR was able to cover up the "missing Savannah", and con him into a quick marriage? she may have thought that would cover her if he didn't have to testify against a spouse. Wrong!

all JMO, and likely to change

Was it confirmed that RR picked up an RX for hydrocodone on the 19th? Can anyone link a MSM or LE source for this please?

I think Savannah moved with RR 11 months ago! So maybe August

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Was it confirmed that RR picked up an RX for hydrocodone on the 19th? Can anyone link a MSM or LE source for this please?

If you look at the Search Warrant, Page 11, Item # 10. It's there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back