MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering cops wanted Joe more badly than the others and that he walked away with not even a wrist slap tells me the cases are very different. In fact, I know they are.

I’m not arguing with you about Mike. I’m just discussing Joe and his alibi. He was in town. He got back to Springfield just like Mike did. Just unbeknownst to Mike.

And unbeknownst to all of Mike’s friends in Springfield.

And unbeknownst to all of Mike’s friends in Springfield.

Would Mike know where Joe was at all times. It didn't seem like when he was wanted for questioning he went that far. I didn't think he had any ties to Springfield, and that concerned LE at the time. moo

It does mean since according to his lawyer in IL he wasn’t, the location of where he was working says he wasn’t, and the fact his friends say he wasn’t I’m going with that he wasn’t.
Proof of these claims? If you can’t share document then tell us his employment at the time. And his lawyer in IL’s name.

Why did he have a lawyer in IL for this case? I only see Lada.

Proof of these claims? If you can’t share document then tell us his employment at the time. And his lawyer in IL’s name.

Maybe do look at the documents you have. You are randomly making accusations at this point. MOO

Maybe do look at the documents you have. You are randomly making accusations at this point. MOO
Making no accusation. Just wanted verification of the claims. I’m respectfully asking.

And believe me, research I have directly contradicts a lot of what Irish is saying, so it’s important to track down leads. Isn’t that what we aim to do here? Solving this crime?

Agreed.

Doesn’t mean he wasn’t in town.
Considering cops wanted Joe more badly than the others and that he walked away with not even a wrist slap tells me the cases are very different. In fact, I know they are.

I’m not arguing with you about Mike. I’m just discussing Joe and his alibi. He was in town. He got back to Springfield just like Mike did. Just unbeknownst to Mike.
Can you please provide links supporting your statements that the cops wanted Joe more badly, the cases were different and that Joe was in Springfield?

Making no accusation. Just wanted verification of the claims. I’m respectfully asking.

And believe me, research I have directly contradicts a lot of what Irish is saying, so it’s important to track down leads. Isn’t that what we aim to do here? Solving this crime?

You're asking someone to show documents about someone else. You have made accusations about Irish and her husband and now you want to accuse someone else. I think you are trying to drive her off this thread. That is how it seems to me. MOO

Can you please provide links supporting your statements that the cops wanted Joe more badly, the cases were different and that Joe was in Springfield?
In my post history I gave the case numbers. “Wanting badly” is my interpretation of fugitive bond. I have said this was a guess, not fact.

I’ve given the “Joe was in town” Newsleader articles (there were multiple) a bunch of times now. But I will dig them up and post to the media links thread so I don’t have to keep catching people up.

Than your research is wrong.

Why? You just argue everything I say. Why should I give you this info for you to just argue what I say?

You make claims but you don't support them. She can show her paperwork to the Mods, you are claiming things and quoting people without citing the source. Ifit is already on this thread you site it again. It's like writing a paper if you feel someone is wrong you have to back it up.

$110k bond on a two bit thief one state over is pretty telling. It’s important. More important to me than speculating and rehashing theories.

$110k bond on a two bit thief one state over is pretty telling. It’s important. More important to me than speculating and rehashing theories.

If he was on bond isn't that usually 10% of what you pay if you run?

Here are clips that report the searching of the Robb Farm. The unknown informant is probably Steve Garrison. This also explains that they had looked for bodies (of other people) there previously.

Attachments

• Francis_Robb_Sr_Jr___Officials_search_for_bodies.pdf
    364 KB · Views: 10
  • gar1clipping_36818297.pdf
    415.2 KB · Views: 7
  • gar2clipping_36818374.pdf
    479.8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics