MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the first things Officer Bookout noticed at Sherrill’s were fumes from her furniture project. If they were still present after more than 24 hours I can’t imagine how Stacy, who had migraines, was able to sleep there. She might not have been sensitive to smells but it’s something to think about.

One of the first things Officer Bookout noticed at Sherrill’s were fumes from her furniture project. If they were still present after more than 24 hours I can’t imagine how Stacy, who had migraines, was able to sleep there. She might not have been sensitive to smells but it’s something to think about.

It seemed like her medication was important. Did people besides her family know that?

I don’t know if it was editing by People, or a request by Asher or Janis, but they sugar coated all involvement of JK and MH. Makes me wonder, who’s story were they spinning? Are these Mrs. McCall’s and Ashers top suspects?

I don’t know if it was editing by People, or a request by Asher or Janis, but they sugar coated all involvement of JK and MH. Makes me wonder, who’s story were they spinning? Are these Mrs. McCall’s and Ashers top suspects?

Yes I am openly suspicious of Janelle as I refuse to believe anybody is that stupid and she couldn’t get her story straight.It’s interesting how her role in the grand scheme of things is over looked.

Let’s be honest the cops are relying on her time that day of when she arrived at the home and what she did and where she went afterwards. Yet it’s often over looked I think about how critical her story is to the case.

IMO

Did they sugar coat it? Asher voiced frustration with the fact that the glass was swept up.

Maybe that’s all there is to it?

We have to know why Mike Clay lies about where Dustin was though

Can you answer my question first?

what did he lie about? You said it was more than he changes underwear. So what are the lies?

I believe I have answered it. Asher claimed that 1. Suzie was going to testify and he implied her statement was important. It most likely was hearsay. Dusty and Joe made deals. Suzie wasn't needed. 2. He left out Joe. 3.Suzie's car wasn't part of the vandalism. She was questioned because she was dating Dusty. And she worked with him.
Also Asher participated in this project and people still see him as a figure of authority apparently. Details were wrong. Some might have been minor but not if you are trying to get people to remember.
If you believe him that is up to you.

I believe I have answered it. Asher claimed that 1. Suzie was going to testify and he implied her statement was important. It most likely was hearsay. Dusty and Joe made deals. Suzie wasn't needed. 2. He left out Joe. 3.Suzie's car wasn't part of the vandalism. She was questioned because she was dating Dusty. And she worked with him.
Also Asher participated in this project and people still see him as a figure of authority apparently. Details were wrong. Some might have been minor but not if you are trying to get people to remember.
If you believe him that is up to you.
None of 1 or 2 are lies. They’re just your opinion. And leaving out Joe isn’t a “lie”

Suzie’s car was used according to him. Where your proof it wasn’t used? Provide a link please.

Did they sugar coat it? Asher voiced frustration with the fact that the glass was swept up.

Maybe that’s all there is to it?

We have to know why Mike Clay lies about where Dustin was though

No Asher lied about where Dusty was. He repeated rumors that have been on this board not facts.

Yes I am openly suspicious of Janelle as I refuse to believe anybody is that stupid and she couldn’t get her story straight.It’s interesting how her role in the grand scheme of things is over looked.

Let’s be honest the cops are relying on her time that day of when she arrived at the home and what she did and where she went afterwards. Yet it’s often over looked I think about how critical her story is to the case.

IMO

What is up with not being able to put on shoes if you see glass. No one wants you bleeding on their carpet.

None of 1 or 2 are lies. They’re just your opinion. And leaving out Joe isn’t a “lie”

Suzie’s car was used according to him. Where your proof it wasn’t used? Provide a link please.

I asked her and the two others not to post so they won’t. It is a private document from the case file and I don’t post those publicly like I already stated.

Ms. Clay, are you saying cops are wrong in the show but right when it comes to clearing your husband?

How do you decide which time cops are accurate? Just curious.

How do you know where Dusty was? Do you have a source other than your husband?

Why should we believe you over the lead detectives who talked to multiple corroborators?

I can’t make you believe me, but I am telling the truth and the proof is in the files. I have absolute proof Asher lied.

Ms. Clay, are you saying cops are wrong in the show but right when it comes to clearing your husband?

Asher is retired. Do you believe her husband is involved?

I asked her and the two others not to post so they won’t. It is a private document from the case file and I don’t post those publicly like I already stated.
The document is a poly right? So if Asher said they passed in 1992. Why is he now saying they alibis aren’t confirmed? And why does he go against Mike’s word? Thanks for answering.

I decide by what the cops said in the file as how things happened. I decide by reports not a sensationalized tv show. I also believe the officer that we spoke to on the phone that he was cleared not by a tv show.

The document is a poly right? So if Asher said they passed in 1992. Why is he now saying they alibis aren’t confirmed? And why does he go against Mike’s word? Thanks for answering.
That actually isn't it. Why won't you explain your reasoning.

I can’t make you believe me, but I am telling the truth and the proof is in the files. I have absolute proof Asher lied.
So you have a video tape showing where Dusty was?

How can you have absolute truth?
And how do you pick and choose when the cops verify info (polygraph) vs Dusty’s alibi (you claim is wrong)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717