MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with not being able to put on shoes if you see glass. No one wants you bleeding on their carpet.

I don’t have a issue with that as much as the going into the house uninvited and going though the home ( nobody is a witness to this either so she could of done absolutely anything as well) and if you did sweep up the glass then you would use the bin in the home not walk across the road and then dump it.

she also also said they got the dustpan and brush from under the carport but then it changed to Mike went into the home and got one. So now we just have her random boyfriend walking into the home uninvited as well.

The document is a poly right? So if Asher said they passed in 1992. Why is he now saying they alibis aren’t confirmed? And why does he go against Mike’s word? Thanks for answering.

No the document is the report from the officer that day of the events that happened about how they talked to Suzie. The officer’s words not a poly.

No the document is the report from the officer that day of the events that happened about how they talked to Suzie. The officer’s words not a poly.
Does the document mention Suzie’s car and Dustin’s alibi on it?

Wouldn’t it just be related to grave crime if it’s not the poly?

I don’t have a issue with that as much as the going into the house uninvited and going though the home ( nobody is a witness to this either so she could of done absolutely anything as well) and if you did sweep up the glass then you would use the bin in the home not walk across the road and then dump it.

she also also said they got the dustpan and brush from under the carport but then it changed to Mike went into the home and got one. So now we just have her random boyfriend walking into the home uninvited as well.

Why not put on shoes. Even when you clean up glass there are still shards. It's very weird. I would think Janelle would go in first to make sure her friends are dressed.

No offense but how is a document by SPD officers (you’ve claimed both Asher and Webb are liars) now all the sudden “absolute fact?” (That’s not what absolute fact would be in court of law btw)

This all comes down to cops’ word vs. Michael Clay’s word.

Does the document mention Suzie’s car and Dustin’s alibi on it?

Wouldn’t it just be related to grave crime if it’s not the poly?

They question them about both because the vandalism was why they were questioned about the women going missing.

I’m not going to sit here and prove myself. I’m not on trial and you can believe me or not. That is up to you, but I am telling the truth and so did Mike.

They question them about both because the vandalism was why they were questioned about the women going missing.

I’m not going to sit here and prove myself. I’m not on trial and you can believe me or not. That is up to you, but I am telling the truth and so did Mike.
So the document never mentions Dustin’s alibi or Suzie’s car, correct? I just want this on record.

When Officer Bookout mentioned ll the people at the Levitt/Streeter house, wht was the purpose of gathering there. And why did Janis seem to not know people were holding a sort of vigil for her daughter? I feel like if you are looking for someone pre cellphone era you would start at their home. Why didn't anyone call to see if Stacy had stopped at home?

So the document never mentions Dustin’s alibi or Suzie’s car, correct? I just want this on record.

It does mention his alibi and no it does not mention that her car was used for the crime or how they knew to question Suzie.

Edited to add it does say how they knew to question Suzie just does not mention her car, but actually how.

Last edited:
It does mention his alibi and no it does not mention that her car was used for the crime or how they knew to question Suzie.
So is it just Dustin’s written statement about where he was?

Your husband claimed he was at the apartment and Mike’s sister vouched. It seems others were able to verify Dustin to be near Commercial street. Why would Asher concoct this story if there wasn’t validity?

What proof is a random police-sanctioned document? Especially if cops are lying, according to you?

You admit you have no proof about Suzie’s car being used for the pawning...

Your husband claimed he was at the apartment and Mike’s sister vouched. It seems others were able to verify Dustin to be near Commercial street. Why would Asher concoct this story if there wasn’t validity?

What proof is a random police-sanctioned document? Especially if cops are lying, according to you?

I thought the Pawn Shop owner took the license plate too. I could be wrong.

I thought the Pawn Shop owner took the license plate too. I could be wrong.
Drivers license (ID Card) not plates.

The key to Suzie car question is that it proves Mike is a liar. He said it wasn’t used for GR crime nor pawning.

People Magazine show and Asher say it WAS used. It’s a development and challenges whether we should trust Mike....

The concert was on Commercial St.

The car was not used and it is not mentioned in the report. What is said is they knew who to question in the pawn shop because they had Dusty’s drivers license information.

The key to Suzie car question is that it proves Mike is a liar. He said it wasn’t used for GR crime nor pawning.

People Magazine show and Asher say it WAS used. It’s a development and challenges whether we should trust Mike....

And it wasn’t. He told the truth.

Answer me. I have answered you. What is your problem with Mike and or Dusty?

So it’s Clay’s word vs. the lead detective, Chief of Marionville Police and Chief of Bolivar Police, and district attorney Darrell Moore?

And the concert wasn’t on Commercial!

I said the car was not mentioned and how they found Dusty. They did not mention her car because that was not how they found Dusty or how they knew to talk to Suzie. That IS in the report and it is not because of her car.

No just Dusty’s drivers license.

I thought I read that they looked at the plate because pawning too many teeth looks shady and they wanted to be sure they reported it right. I don't know if I heard that on here or one of the newspaper articles. Neither is totally reliable. I could see someone doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns