MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s conflicting reports about there whereabouts of one of the GRs. And there’s some interest around the new things Asher revealed publicly. All I will say.

fringe criminals have a motive if they thought Suzie was talking to the cops...at least to abduct

Can someone explain why we should believe that whatever documents Ms. Clay is in possession of is “absolute truth” because it is “verified by cops” yet at the same time we’re supposed to believe greater than 3 LE officials are lying?

please explain this!

The more time spent on Janelle the further you are from the truth. Even Mike Clay thinks Janelle is innocent/doesn’t know much. I agree with him there.

I’m interested in why the third grave robber is never mentioned and why he didn’t do jail time but Mike did...

JMO/MHO... Too much time is wasted on the Janelle timeline

Well I disagree and it’s not like other avenues have brought results either.

nobody knows what happened or it would be solved by now. Janelle couldn’t keep her story straight and was unaccounted for hours on end and had hours to stage the crime scene if she was involved **imo**

she fits in with the profiler as in it was somebody they knew as well so to me she is a viable suspect.

she fits in with the profiler as in it was somebody they knew as well so to me she is a viable suspect.
Tons of people knew them.

I'm serious, number is in the hundreds.

And I'm not even scratching the surface with Sherrill's clients/dancing partners/the Mills/extended Levitt and Williams family/etc. You also have every classmate at Kickapoo and their families. Mike Clay/Dusty Recla's criminal friends and all the parties Suzie attended with them and the weirdos associated with that crowd... some in mid to late 20s with biker gang affiliation too.

I tend to think criminals with actual criminal capacity did this. And not teenagers who would leave obvious discernible evidence all over the place.

Last edited:
Tons of people knew them.

I'm serious, number is in the hundreds.

And I'm not even scratching the surface with Sherrill's clients/dancing partners/the Mills/extended Levitt and Williams family/etc.

I tend to think criminals with actual criminal capacity did this. And not teenagers who would leave obvious discernible evidence all over the place.

Ok somebody who knows them that was trusted as if was somebody at 4am knocking on the door then two women alone are not going to just automatically open the door. I don’t include Stacey in that she it wasn’t her home so wouldn’t of been answering a knock at the door.

I don’t necessarily believe Janelle carried out the murders but I believe that she could of cleaned up the home and definitely had the opportunity to if she was involved *imo*

They went though all of Sherrill’s clients right and nothing seemed off with any of them?

As much as I want this case solved and it makes me hit my head against a wall it’s so frustrating . It’s not going to ever be solved as the crime scene was just totally destroyed and it will take a confession to get this solved and nobody at this stage is going to confess as due to circumstances it’s the perfect crime.

Be in innocently or intentionally the people around Suzie and Sherrill ruined all evidence by walking into their home completely uninvited and making themselves at home and that’s the saddest part. I think without these “friends”this case would be solved now.

Do you think the cops would reveal any questionable people in her client background publicly? Honestly? Same goes for Suzie's detractors.

I don't see why JK "knows something" but the guy who took skulls out of a grave without flinching is off-limits...? To each their own.

Someone had to discover them. And that was Janelle. And that's the extent of her involvement in this crime. She may know of the players and may know intimate information the cops revealed to her. But that's it. JMO

Her story never changes either. Only bad reporting makes it look like she changed it. Blame the News-leader for misleading ledes/stories. Not her.

Deputy Ron Worsham said he believed that the perps came from the Levitt/Streeter background.

Why is it always brushed aside that Mike Clay's ex girlfriend's dad being a gang member and Dusty passing out near the train tracks close to where gang clubhouse was(confirmed in People Mag show from Sgt. Asher) ? This was brought up by OTB. And Hurricane.

Then you have Dustin Recla dating the woman whose mom is dating suspect Steve Garrison.

Like someone said before another forum: too much smoke for there not to be fire. I don't even think they did it. I think I believe their alibi. However, I do think criminals they knew of had a hand in it.

The only grand jury ever summoned was related to the GJ3 (one of which Dusty and Mike knew).

Isn't it possible some of the Garrison/criminals he knew may have been spooked by Suzie talking to cops?

Last edited:
Newspapers get in trouble over discrepancies like that. Unless they published correction notices Janelle’s story changed.
That's not true. They got many details wrong, including names. No follow ups or corrections. If you want to be the first to hold their feet to the fire on it, by all means. But they mucked up a lot. They did Janelle a disservice.

That's not true. They got many details wrong, including names. No follow ups or corrections. If you want to be the first to hold their feet to the fire on it, by all means. But they mucked up a lot. They did Janelle a disservice.

Do you have proof that she didn’t change her story?

I don’t know how this was known but here is the quote I found from one of the old forums

She has stated before that Mike went INTO the house to retrieve the broom and dustpan. She told the same version to the "Disappeared" producers (it's not in the show.) She told Laura Bauer in the KC Star article that they got the broom from UNDER THE CARPORT!

So that’s a big contradiction and that’s just one that I can find quickly.

also the last known person to see Suzie and Stacey and the first one at the crime scene.

I am sure though all just coincidental :D

Do you have proof that she didn’t change her story?

I don’t know how this was known but here is the quote I found from one of the old forums

So that’s a big contradiction and that’s just one that I can find quickly.

also the last known person to see Suzie and Stacey and the first one at the crime scene.

I am sure though all just coincidental :D
Yeeeeeah going need a source for that one. (Disappeared Producers). Who wrote that? User and forum please.

And proof that KC Star didn't misreport?

The whole "Teen Cleanup Crew" is like some kind of Breaking Bad plot that I'll never buy. She was a dumb innocent teen. I'll concede she may know something but to suggest to was helping some criminals with a cleanup job is absurd. Mostly because she didn't even do that well lol. At all.

Any answer to my question about when we're supposed to believe Ms. Clay's "verified by cops" documents and not the very same cops on TV saying something different?

I'll be waiting...

Potential changing-stories aside, can anyone truly say that J & M’s actions that morning were normal at the Delmar residence?

Where was it first mentioned that J was sobbing uncontrollably? I’ve read this prior, but can’t pinpoint where. Was it a LEO/s report?

How do you know no one asked the News Leader to correct the discrepancies? Facts matter to reputable newspapers. Janelle and anyone else a newspaper prints incorrect information about or misquotes has every right to and should ask for a correction.

Potential changing-stories aside, can anyone truly say that J & M’s actions that morning were normal at the Delmar residence?

Where was it first mentioned that J was sobbing uncontrollably? I’ve read this prior, but can’t pinpoint where. Was it a LEO/s report?
Behavior was odd.

No proof they did anything and the handwringing about it for decades has moved the case 0 inches.

How do you know no one asked the News Leader to correct the discrepancies? Facts matter to reputable newspapers. Janelle and anyone else a newspaper prints incorrect information about or misquotes has every right to and should ask for a correction.
Because I've read every single report about this crime and there's no "CORRECTIONS:" lede.

N-L often hired out-of-SMSU college kids to get info from the cops. They weren't equipped to use the best journalistic methods in getting information from the cops. The cops controlled the media. That should never happen.

To all who have some suspicions about Janelle: have you investigated the lead beyond initial questions? Hurricane brought this up in the past about people just going in circles about it ad nauseum but never ever working the leads.

Yeeeeeah going need a source for that one. (Disappeared Producers). Who wrote that? User and forum please.

And proof that KC Star didn't misreport?

The whole "Teen Cleanup Crew" is like some kind of Breaking Bad plot that I'll never buy. She was a dumb innocent teen. I'll concede she may know something but to suggest to was helping some criminals with a cleanup job is absurd. Mostly because she didn't even do that well lol. At all.

Well “if” she helped stage the crime scene and it’s still unsolved she didn’t do that bad of a job.

I am from the UK I have no idea on your print media and how truthful they are in small city’s. No idea on the forum basically when I was going over old forums quotes that stood out I would copy and paste them. The KC is easy enough to find that quote I am sure. On some of the old forums there was about 3/4 prolific posters that seemingly knew a lot that wasn’t in the public domain. I know one of them posted on here as well up until recently.

Behavior was odd.

No proof they did anything and the handwringing about it for decades has moved the case 0 inches.

Their general actions of tidying — particularly the glass incident — despite a ‘bin’ being within feet beneath the carport, as well as trespassing, is not something normal people do. It’s more a long the lines of something a ‘drug user’ may be inclined to.

Well “if” she helped stage the crime scene and it’s still unsolved she didn’t do that bad of a job.

I am from the UK I have no idea on your print media and how truthful they are in small city’s. No idea on the forum basically when I was going over old forums quotes that stood out I would copy and paste them. The KC is easy enough to find that quote I am sure. On some of the old forums there was about 3/4 prolific posters that seemingly knew a lot that wasn’t in the public domain. I know one of them posted on here as well up until recently.
Not believing it until I see a source. Sounds made up TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns