MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll add this. Your story about David Allan Coe having a connection to the "40" you speak of........BS. He has no connection to Missouri what so ever. His manager has no connection to Missouri what so ever. Do your homework liar.

How did he call you at your home? Inmates don't have access to the internet, and he'd have no way of knowing who you were or what your phone number is.
You spin some tall yarns sir.......
Inmates do have access to internet Dunderhead Dave....... you do know low security guys can call frequently, they just load a phone card

Inmates do have access to internet Dunderhead Dave....... you do know low security guys can call frequently, they just load a phone card
Here Genius. Per the Mo. Dept of Corrections. Inmates can buy movies, music and even games. ... A spokesperson for the Missouri Department of Corrections said there will be no internet access or cameras on the tablets, and they'll be monitored by corrections officers.

May be you can call your boyfriend then.......just load up his phone card and you girls can talk for hours about Guy Things!

And I'll add. Steve Garrison is a career convicted Felon. Who in their right mind would trust ANYTHING he says to be the truth. I'll help here: NO ONE!

we are so far past ( richard wendt ) , that hes a floater in a toilet bowl circling the drain .(O.K.) NUMBER ONE , RICHARD THINKS I AM SOMEONE ELSE . I AM NOT TONY , BUT I KNOW AS MUCH AS HE , THE OLIVE STREET ADDRESS INCIDENT DID HAPPEN ,I WAS THERE AT THE BAR WHEN TEDDY GALE RETURNED TO THE BAR , BELONGING TO TONY , AT 8PM ,WITH NEIL SHIPPLEY , AND THE SHERIFF , I WAS LIVING IN THE CABIN IN THE BACK , AND BARTENDING IN THE SALOON , THE OZARK MOUNTAIN SALOON , SO HERES A [[[[GIFT ]]]] THE GROUP ,REMEMBER THE OFFICERS WERE SHOWN THE LOCATION OF THE BODIES AS THREE PACES FROM THE VENT PIPE RUNNING UP THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE TOWARDS THE PILE OF ROCKS, FOR 3 DAYS I SHOT POOL WITH TEDDY AS HE SMOKED EVERYTHING . , TEDDY WAS ASKED WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THAT PROPERTY , THAT ALL THESE YEARS IT STILL BE USED , QUOTE -"( WHEN I WAS A KID , I SEEN DAD PUT A DEAD MAN IN THE FRUIT CELLAR , AND YANK A TREE TO COLLAPSE IT ON HIM , THEN SOON A DOG ON A CHAIN TO WEAR IT DOWN , THE PILE OF ROCKS IS THE OLD FRUIT CELLAR , AND DAD SAID HE WAS A TROOPER ") END QUOTE

we are so far past ( richard wendt ) , that hes a floater in a toilet bowl circling the drain .(O.K.) NUMBER ONE , RICHARD THINKS I AM SOMEONE ELSE . I AM NOT TONY , BUT I KNOW AS MUCH AS HE , THE OLIVE STREET ADDRESS INCIDENT DID HAPPEN ,I WAS THERE AT THE BAR WHEN TEDDY GALE RETURNED TO THE BAR , BELONGING TO TONY , AT 8PM ,WITH NEIL SHIPPLEY , AND THE SHERIFF , I WAS LIVING IN THE CABIN IN THE BACK , AND BARTENDING IN THE SALOON , THE OZARK MOUNTAIN SALOON , SO HERES A [[[[GIFT ]]]] THE GROUP ,REMEMBER THE OFFICERS WERE SHOWN THE LOCATION OF THE BODIES AS THREE PACES FROM THE VENT PIPE RUNNING UP THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE TOWARDS THE PILE OF ROCKS, FOR 3 DAYS I SHOT POOL WITH TEDDY AS HE SMOKED EVERYTHING . , TEDDY WAS ASKED WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THAT PROPERTY , THAT ALL THESE YEARS IT STILL BE USED , QUOTE -"( WHEN I WAS A KID , I SEEN DAD PUT A DEAD MAN IN THE FRUIT CELLAR , AND YANK A TREE TO COLLAPSE IT ON HIM , THEN SOON A DOG ON A CHAIN TO WEAR IT DOWN , THE PILE OF ROCKS IS THE OLD FRUIT CELLAR , AND DAD SAID HE WAS A TROOPER ") END QUOTE
Yea you are Tony. Same story, same space between every comma, same lies.

And I'll add this. Your story about David Allan Coe having a connection to the "40" you speak of........BS. He has no connection to Missouri what so ever. His manager has no connection to Missouri what so ever. Do your homework liar.OHHHH YOU GOOF BALL, HALF WITT DOGGIE DOO FACEBOOK--- BRUCE SMITH MARRIED TO SERIAL KILLER FRANCIS ROBBS DAUGHTER

Well then put your money where your lies are. Contact Mr. Tracy and tell him your story. I'm sure he'll be glad to allow someone to run a GPR over the area in question. I'm sure there are people out there who would be more than happy to do it for free even.
Problem is, your story is a lie.

Yea you are Tony. Same story, same space between every comma, same lies.
NO YOUR A LIAR , AND GOT ME IDED WRONG , BUT I DONT CARE- I KEEP CATCHING YOU IN LIES ARE YOU A KILLER ALSO , HOW ABOUT A RAPIST , ARE YOU AND CARNAHAN IN THIS TOGETHER , WAS YOU DRIVING THE CAR WHEN CARNAHAN TRYED TO KIDNAP HEATHER STARKEY , YOU SEE A LIAR HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE , WHAT ARE YOU HIDING RICHARD WENDT

How do you contact somebody in prison and why would Garrison care that somebody on a forum was trying to contact him over the missing women?
if you’ve followed on these forums, I believe charlie tuna vouched for Richard. or maybe Kathee did. She also talked to Garrison in prison..

NO YOUR A LIAR , AND GOT ME IDED WRONG , BUT I DONT CARE- I KEEP CATCHING YOU IN LIES ARE YOU A KILLER ALSO , HOW ABOUT A RAPIST , ARE YOU AND CARNAHAN IN THIS TOGETHER , WAS YOU DRIVING THE CAR WHEN CARNAHAN TRYED TO KIDNAP HEATHER STARKEY , YOU SEE A LIAR HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE , WHAT ARE YOU HIDING RICHARD WENDT
Reprisal, Scooby Doo is Dave Monkeyman not Richard

Well then put your money where your lies are. Contact Mr. Tracy and tell him your story. I'm sure he'll be glad to allow someone to run a GPR over the area in question. I'm sure there are people out there who would be more than happy to do it for free even.
Problem is, your story is a lie.
NO YOUR A CONSTANT LIAR LIKE PELOSI , A COMMUNIST PILE ,OF MANURE , BUT HERES THE STORY -----LOOK----LOOK-----LOOK----EVERYONE ON THESE SIGHTS IS LOOKING TO SOLVE A CASE , FIND A LOVED ONE , BUT THEY TELL THE TRUTH , NOW YOU , YOUR A LIAR LOOSE IN PACK OF HUNTERS , WHAT IS A LIAR , A LIAR IS COVERING UP THE TRUTH PROVING YOU ARE INVOLVED IN KILLING THESE WOMEN , THE PROOF IS IN YOUR COVER UP

Correct me if I’m wrong (Rich) but apparently, they’ve been in contact for quite sometime.

We only talked one time. The call was pre arranged. The call would have been logged at the prison facility along with the recorded conversation.

What was most remarkable was that he claimed not to know the biker who barged into his lawyers and to threaten the lawyer. He seemed to agree that this was a not so veiled message to clam up. I also recall that he volunteered the names of his prison buddies and said they were uninvolved. I neither agree nor disagree as I have no way to confirm it.

The reason he called was that it was misunderstood that he had somehow threatened me. I never believed that and he wanted that clearly understood. As I have said previously, if and when he is released he is welcome to come and visit with me. I don’t consider him a threat and that he is a “changed” man.

As to Carnahan or Cox I hope never to come within a country mile of either one. Carnahan is likely to die in prison of diabetes from what I gather. IMO, Cox was released from Florida in one of the worst injustices I am aware.

NO YOUR A CONSTANT LIAR LIKE PELOSI , A COMMUNIST PILE ,OF MANURE , BUT HERES THE STORY -----LOOK----LOOK-----LOOK----EVERYONE ON THESE SIGHTS IS LOOKING TO SOLVE A CASE , FIND A LOVED ONE , BUT THEY TELL THE TRUTH , NOW YOU , YOUR A LIAR LOOSE IN PACK OF HUNTERS , WHAT IS A LIAR , A LIAR IS COVERING UP THE TRUTH PROVING YOU ARE INVOLVED IN KILLING THESE WOMEN , THE PROOF IS IN YOUR COVER UP
It's "You're" NOT "Your". You have some serious anger management issues dude. And, your caps lock is still on. And you're a bold face liar. Period!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot