MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's "You're" NOT "Your". You have some serious anger management issues dude. And, your caps lock is still on. And you're a bold face liar. Period!

My Goodness. You are going to get this forum shut down. If you have something worth substance to say, by all means say it. This back and forth is completely childish. I’m begging you to stop. Let’s please get back on track.

We only talked one time. The call was pre arranged. The call would have been logged at the prison facility along with the recorded conversation.

What was most remarkable was that he claimed not to know the biker who barged into his lawyers and to threaten the lawyer. He seemed to agree that this was a not so veiled message to clam up. I also recall that he volunteered the names of his prison buddies and said they were uninvolved. I neither agree nor disagree as I have no way to confirm it.

The reason he called was that it was misunderstood that he had somehow threatened me. I never believed that and he wanted that clearly understood. As I have said previously, if and when he is released he is welcome to come and visit with me. I don’t consider him a threat and that he is a “changed” man.

As to Carnahan or Cox I hope never to come within a country mile of either one. Carnahan is likely to die in prison of diabetes from what I gather. IMO, Cox was released from Florida in one of the worst injustices I am aware.
Yea, a guy who breaks into a college students house, and rapes her for hours at knife point, who is a career felon who has served multiple prison sentences, is a person who can be trusted in your house.
You clearly lack common sense Richard. He's not a changed man........He's an incarcerated man, and you'd be a complete fool to trust him in any way, shape, or form.

We only talked one time. The call was pre arranged. The call would have been logged at the prison facility along with the recorded conversation.

What was most remarkable was that he claimed not to know the biker who barged into his lawyers and to threaten the lawyer. He seemed to agree that this was a not so veiled message to clam up. I also recall that he volunteered the names of his prison buddies and said they were uninvolved. I neither agree nor disagree as I have no way to confirm it.

The reason he called was that it was misunderstood that he had somehow threatened me. I never believed that and he wanted that clearly understood. As I have said previously, if and when he is released he is welcome to come and visit with me. I don’t consider him a threat and that he is a “changed” man.

As to Carnahan or Cox I hope never to come within a country mile of either one. Carnahan is likely to die in prison of diabetes from what I gather. IMO, Cox was released from Florida in one of the worst injustices I am aware.
Yea, a guy who breaks into a college students house, and rapes her for hours at knife point, who is a career felon who has served multiple prison sentences, is a person who can be trusted in your house.
You clearly lack common sense Richard. He's not a changed man........He's an incarcerated man, and you'd be a complete fool to trust him in any way, shape, or form.

My Goodness. You are going to get this forum shut down. If you have something worth substance to say, by all means say it. This back and forth is completely childish. I’m begging you to stop. Let’s please get back on track.
I'm not the one going psycho typing in all caps. You're misdirecting your blame.

I've already said what is worth saying. Can't Say has spun this yarn years ago, and been proven to be lying multiple times. Is that something worth substance?

It's "You're" NOT "Your". You have some serious anger management issues dude. And, your caps lock is still on. And you're a bold face liar. Period!

I've already said what is worth saying. Can't Say has spun this yarn years ago, and been proven to be lying multiple times. Is that something worth substance?

I don’t think you care what anyone thinks or respect what anyone’s opinions are, quite frankly. You seem very upset about things that have happened in the past. I’ve read other forums and I know who your talking about. However, let people/individuals come to their own conclusions. That’s all I’m saying. I have no dog in this fight. We shouldn't be fighting at all. We should be working together to help solve this despicable crime. I’m very open minded. I want to hear what everyone has to say. It’s my Prerogative to determine if someone is lying or trying to Deter the narrative. It’s not up to you or anyone else to tell anyone how they should think or feel about someone else. In my humble opinion.

I don’t think you care what anyone thinks or respect what anyone’s opinions are, quite frankly. You seem very upset about things that have happened in the past. I’ve read other forums and I know who your talking about. However, let people/individuals come to their own conclusions. That’s all I’m saying. I have no dog in this fight. We shouldn't be fighting at all. We should be working together to help solve this despicable crime. I’m very open minded. I want to hear what everyone has to say. It’s my Prerogative to determine if someone is lying or trying to Deter the narrative. It’s not up to you or anyone else to tell anyone how they should think or feel about someone else. In my humble opinion.
Then by all means, indulge his lies and go down his rabbit hole. I was just trying to help. :)

A long time source arranged the call.

getting back on track, you keep asking about motive. I’ve genuinely been trying to think of one. I’m not from the area, so I don’t know how I could research this because there isn’t much online about the city/state. However, from my research of this case it seems like drugs could be a motive in this crime. But I can’t seem to link the women with the drug motive unless they knew something about it and were about to blow the drug ring up big time. Possibly going to cause a lot of people to get into trouble and/or lose a lot of money. Your thoughts?

getting back on track, you keep asking about motive. I’ve genuinely been trying to think of one. I’m not from the area, so I don’t know how I could research this because there isn’t much online about the city/state. However, from my research of this case it seems like drugs could be a motive in this crime. But I can’t seem to link the women with the drug motive unless they knew something about it and were about to blow the drug ring up big time. Possibly going to cause a lot of people to get into trouble and/or lose a lot of money. Your thoughts?
There's plenty on line regarding Suzie giving a statement to police regarding the Grave Robbing Crime. One of he Grave Robbers had drug ties, and knew Garrison, a violent felon, who had connections to other felons. That's a good place to start. Again, just trying to help. :)

The problem with the drug angle is the lack of a basis for believing that. I’ve never been able to find anyone who was well versed about this case who knew of this.

My personal opinion is that one single male who frequented the party that night merely followed them home. I believe I have covered that previously. And the last public police statement says “kidnapper” and is a male. I don’t see multiple suspects in that statement.

The problem with the drug angle is the lack of a basis for believing that. I’ve never been able to find anyone who was well versed about this case who knew of this.

My personal opinion is that one single male who frequented the party that night merely followed them home. I believe I have covered that previously. And the last public police statement says “kidnapper” and is a male. I don’t see multiple suspects in that statement.

You really believe a inexperienced person could pull off kidnapping 3 grown women and leaving behind no mistakes?

How many male’s that were attracted to Suzie or Stacey would think “ let’s go to their house and kidnap them and their mum” for giggles?!

I still think Janelle is the key here she is a lot more involved than what has been portrayed.

Everything is down to Janelle’s timeline including when they was last seen at the party and Janelle also the first on the scene.

Her story has multiple holes in it and it’s highly likely she told Suzie she couldn’t spend the night as her house was too busy. So Stacey taking pity on her went along with her for the evening back to her home and the rest is history. She would of also of been absolutely petrified of going to the police knowing the outcome of the 3 women.

IMO MOO

So Suzies connection to the grave robber, who was into drugs, who hung out with and/or was connected to a hardened felon who was deeply into drugs, and her statement to police that could have very easily gotten her killed, eludes you? Snitch's are a dying breed. Ever heard that mantra Rich? They don't say it for no reason. You can't totally discount this angle.

So Suzies connection to the grave robber, who was into drugs, who hung out with and/or was connected to a hardened felon who was deeply into drugs, and her statement to police that could have very easily gotten her killed, eludes you? Snitch's are a dying breed. Ever heard that mantra Rich? They don't say it for no reason. You can't totally discount this angle.

Dusty made a statement first and his statement was the same as Suzie’s. Suzie and Joe made statements the very next day and her’s was the only one with second hand knowledge. Where is there any proof she was supposed to testify? I have the vandalism file and the dates for the case don’t start until AFTER the women go missing. Also they bought pot off him one time. I know you won’t believe me, but it is the truth. How is second hand knowledge far more important than first?

*edited to say the dates for the trial not the case in the file are not until after the women go missing. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
You really believe a inexperienced person could pull off kidnapping 3 grown women and leaving behind no mistakes?

How many male’s that were attracted to Suzie or Stacey would think “ let’s go to their house and kidnap them and their mum” for giggles?!

No, I do not.

I believe that it would likely take a police officer, a “fake” police officer or a person trained or educated in police procedure. There is such a person I have in mind.

The crime scene was, IMO, “staged” to confuse the investigators. This is also why I do not believe the “Grand Jury Three” were involved. It also tends to rule out Cox, although we do not know how badly the crime scene was contaminated by the dozen or so visitors to the house before the police arrived.

Absent such skills, it would seemingly require a a contractor who knew how to do this. If that occurred, it comes down to the motive. Who among all the possible suspects had the necessary motive sufficient to murder three women?

Dusty made a statement first and his statement was the same as Suzie’s. Suzie and Joe made statements the very next day and her’s was the only one with second hand knowledge. Where is there any proof she was supposed to testify? I have the vandalism file and the dates for the case don’t start until AFTER the women go missing. Also they bought pot off him one time. I know you won’t believe me, but it is the truth. How is second hand knowledge far more important than first?

*edited to say the dates for the trial not the case in the file are not until after the women go missing. Sorry for the confusion.
May be no one was worried about Dusty or your husband snitching on them. But they were when it came to Suzie and/or her mother.

No, I do not.

I believe that it would likely take a police officer, a “fake” police officer or a person trained or educated in police procedure. There is such a person I have in mind.

The crime scene was, IMO, “staged” to confuse the investigators. This is also why I do not believe the “Grand Jury Three” were involved. It also tends to rule out Cox, although we do not know how badly the crime scene was contaminated by the dozen or so visitors to the house before the police arrived.

Absent such skills, it would seemingly require a a contractor who knew how to do this. If that occurred, it comes down to the motive. Who among all the possible suspects had the necessary motive sufficient to murder three women?
Well Richard, if that person you have in mind is me.......you're barking up the wrong tree brother. I hope that's not your angle.
It wouldn't take a "Trained Professional" to pull off a crime like that. The crime scene was compromised by the 18 or so people who were in and out of the house that day.
And, Asher even eluded to the house looking "Nice"......"Too Nice".
The least likely scenario is a cop, or someone dressed as a cop. Absolute least likely scenario.

Also Richard. People get away with murder every day. How many cold cases are there out there. 1000's! It doesn't have to be some elaborate scenario. Occam's Razor Principle Richard. That's probably the long and short of this crime.

May be no one was worried about Dusty or your husband snitching on them. But they were when it came to Suzie and/or her mother.

There is not one mention of Sherrill in the police report at all. Also why worry about second hand info and not worry about first hand info?

I'm not the one freaking out cursing and typing in all caps. I think your frustration is misdirected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot