MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. who mentioned rape? it could have been a man in her life or her daughter's life that expected one or both to be there and they were coming to put the heat on them........

2. why do you assume sexual ? sexual crimes are usually one woman.... this was a planned "you need to shut up" crime.......

I mentioned rape because for me if Sherrill was the target and not Suzie she would of been raped as the time frame she was home alone was hours and the random perp would of been long gone by 3am when the girls returned.

I believe Suzie was the target and that’s why this wasn’t some random sexual predator who got in over their head when the girls returned home.

IMO

What if a dirty cop told S.G. what to say, to send the investigation in the Robb’s direction. Give him a little inside information to secure search warrants and gag orders. S.G. had quite a bit of time between him walking out of the hotel and when he was caught. Who did he stay with during that time?

What if a dirty cop told S.G. what to say, to send the investigation in the Robb’s direction. Give him a little inside information to secure search warrants and gag orders. S.G. had quite a bit of time between him walking out of the hotel and when he was caught. Who did he stay with during that time?
now here's the kind of info i'm talkin about...

well a record of the kids he had that age to around that time might point to some people....we know he didnt date JCW long.....case net shows him paying child support of 1 dollar/month to a woman

sg knew a lot of folks in the area...many friends and gfs... hes out of kansas prison 3 weeks and already has a gf to stay with

how did u arrive at 'dirty cop?'

He conveniently walked out of the unlocked hotel room under a cops watch. Maybe some of the higher ups were in on this(him walking out) thinking he could give them the information they were seeking(he knew people in low places), while one of their own guided him, gave him inside information and told him to send them in the Robb’s direction. The only thing that doesn’t make sense is why wouldn’t Garrison rat out the cop? Certainly that would help him save face in prison as opposed to being a snitch. What could the cop have over him to keep him in line?

He conveniently walked out of the unlocked hotel room under a cops watch. Maybe some of the higher ups were in on this(him walking out) thinking he could give them the information they were seeking(he knew people in low places), while one of their own guided him, gave him inside information and told him to send them in the Robb’s direction. The only thing that doesn’t make sense is why wouldn’t Garrison rat out the cop? Certainly that would help him save face in prison as opposed to being a snitch. What could the cop have over him to keep him in line?
Detective Thomas was who was with him when he was at the hotel.....

did anyone ever contact him about this matter?..... wouldnt he have to be in on it if what your saying is true..?

Suzie and Sherrill were a combined target.......... one having knowledge of some criminal activity meant the other did too
That's pretty much been my running theory as well. It's the only one that's ever made any sense to me. They were very close according to the friends and families statement, so it would stand to reason that what concerned one, or what one knew......so would the other.

IF a determination could not be made through crime scene investigation ect . I’d bet the investigating agency ( SPD ) would be given jurisdiction , they know they were abducted from MO . Both could file something , but that gets muddy .
I'm pretty sure you are spot on with your post. I think SPD would be given 1st rights to Jurisdiction, if they were found in Green County. However, they could and did, request outside agencies to be included in the investigation, as they well should have. I sometimes wish that the FBI and MHP would have taken over the case if they could have legally......I think they would have handled the investigation in a much more through manor, and from a totally different angle procedure wise.

Started great...

then at some point it derailed. I’m not sure where exactly. I know this post wasn’t it. But I have an understanding why the other forum was shut down. :eek:
I'm sorry, but I've delt with him for over 10-years. It gets exasperating. But I'm not going to dwell on him......we're here for the 3MW and their famlies, and no one else. I'm just going to ignore him and his posts from here on out, for the sake of staying on topic and civility. :)

Why does it always have to come down to a "Dirty Cop". Statistically speaking, as I've said many times, a "Dirty Cop" being involved, is the least likely scenario. You had career criminals in the loop, as well as lower level criminals in the loop........no need to throw any dirty cop scenario into the mix.Not sure why this keeps being perpetuated. :)

I'm sorry, but I've delt with him for over 10-years. It gets exasperating. But I'm not going to dwell on him......we're here for the 3MW and their famlies, and no one else. I'm just going to ignore him and his posts from here on out, for the sake of staying on topic and civility. :)
thank you! The case is extremely interesting and I really would like to get the full story.

(Eta: obviously the victims and their families need the full story told...)

And it looks to me like there’s some insiders here that could really help create the true storyline.
I hope so! Thanks again!

evidence - ricky dykes van , next to the mock up found in a salvage yard , and painted by police then displayed on the police lawn summer 1992 , also seen and described by the porch lady , as she reported a scared suzy driving the van in the early morning hours of the sunday abduction , also as reported by ( multiple witnesses from the northview -strafford ) area with the brothers ,-ricky and danny ., driving to and from work at the cement company , rost ready mix ( this led to the second webster county dig at concrete company , washout location , or cement dump , .) ( and the cassville dig , where the reports were a similar van was buried in a pond bank , )GREEN sections both large and small were recovered from the pond bank , with D,N,A,, the property belonged to johnnie hood , of the 3 brothers who owned hoods truck stop , winston -paul and johnnie

Attachments

• the real van.jpg
    the real van.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 30
Detective Thomas was who was with him when he was at the hotel.....

did anyone ever contact him about this matter?..... wouldnt he have to be in on it if what your saying is true..?
I really don’t know what is true or not, as most of you locals say you need “boots on the ground” to get answers. Thomas may have wanted answers like most of SPD, the person/persons he met with during the time he was loose may have been the ones calling the shots. Where could he go that the cops wouldn’t be looking for him? This story he told (about the Robb farm) was first heard after he was recaptured? The Robb family history made them the perfect scapegoats for this!

I really don’t know what is true or not, as most of you locals say you need “boots on the ground” to get answers. Thomas may have wanted answers like most of SPD, the person/persons he met with during the time he was loose may have been the ones calling the shots. Where could he go that the cops wouldn’t be looking for him? This story he told (about the Robb farm) was first heard after he was recaptured? The Robb family history made them the perfect scapegoats for this!
and why do they say he "escaped" when he was bailed out of jail ? He was free to leave so the article sounds really weird...

When I come here and read these comments I see two things that are constant.

1). ‘Newbies” who have to learn the case from ground zero.

2). ‘“Experts” who have unending facts, times and suspects available to inform the rest of us with their vast knowledge.

I’ll just lay it out as I see it.

a). There was one perp. Over a period of 27 years some vast conspiracy would have had someone break silence. But a single perpetrator merely has to keep the truth to himself.

b). The perp uses many names, dates of birth, even changes his sex.

I may be dumb but I’m not stupid. The perp is right here among us.

Someone explain to me why I am wrong.

evidence - ricky dykes van , next to the mock up found in a salvage yard , and painted by police then displayed on the police lawn summer 1992 , also seen and described by the porch lady , as she reported a scared suzy driving the van in the early morning hours of the sunday abduction , also as reported by ( multiple witnesses from the northview -strafford ) area with the brothers ,-ricky and danny ., driving to and from work at the cement company , rost ready mix ( this led to the second webster county dig at concrete company , washout location , or cement dump , .) ( and the cassville dig , where the reports were a similar van was buried in a pond bank , )GREEN sections both large and small were recovered from the pond bank , with D,N,A,, the property belonged to johnnie hood , of the 3 brothers who owned hoods truck stop , winston -paul and johnnie
Idk what porch lady saw , but her statement & timing is bogus .

Where is verifications it was a van in Cassville ?

When I come here and read these comments I see two things that are constant.

1). ‘Newbies” who have to learn the case from ground zero.

2). ‘“Experts” who have unending facts, times and suspects available to inform the rest of us with their vast knowledge.

I’ll just lay it out as I see it.

a). There was one perp. Over a period of 27 years some vast conspiracy would have had someone break silence. But a single perpetrator merely has to keep the truth to himself.

b). The perp uses many names, dates of birth, even changes his sex.

I may be dumb but I’m not stupid. The perp is right here among us.

Someone explain to me why I am wrong.
I just want to clarify something with EVERYONE. When Richard refers to the Single Perp, who has used several names, and dates of birth, and used female or male, he's trying to refer to ME.

This is how insane this man is.

I had absolutely zilch, zero, nada, nothing what so ever to do with the 3MW crime.

I was at work for a TV station working an overnight shift the night the crime happened......100-miles away from Springfield. Period!

I used to live in Springfield, a few miles from the Delmar house........"When I was in Grade School".

But because Richard doesn't like me, as he has done to so many others, he's implying that I had something to do with this crime.......when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Give it a rest already Sherlock Homes......You couldn't be more incorrect if you tried.

You need your head examined. How many people have you accused of being part of the 3MW crime, just because they disagreed with you?

Anyone who want's confirmation of his behavior, just needs to go back and read his posts over the years, and you'll see just how many times he's accused innocent people of involvement in the 3MW crime, just because they've ticked him off by not agreeing with him, or arguing with him.

And with that, I'm not addressing anything further regarding his insane false insinuations. Based on his pattern of this behavior, he has no credibility what so ever.

Sooo done with your nonsense Richard. Find another person to pick on, and falsely accuse already. Have you no ethics? Good Grief!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member