MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@asyousay

Why would Thomas admit he knows the motive and lean on Garrison so hard if there was "nothing to it".... this is from 6/7/94 article .... but also read 9/4/93 and 12/12/93 articles as well....

det. Thomas claims he knows what 'precipitated' this whole event. he took garrison to a hotel personally after he was busted for having a gun in a strip club........... Rusty Shaffer admits to riding around in a van with steve to clubs too...........Rusty was at parties with Mike,Dusty,Joe, and......SUZIE. Is it clicking yet...?

and if we agree Sherrill and Suzie are combined targets for a planned abduction........then why are they planned ?... for scaring/threatening purposes.....tells me they didnt either like Suzie talking to cops or knew about drugs and didnt want that coming up in a cross-examination in court so they had to be shut up....Stacy's arrival made things a bit messy and caused the plan to 'pivot'

garrison sold meth and weed (documented on Case Net and newspapers and Clay's word).............garrison out 3 weeks from prison, his buddies robbing houses on Delmar............. hmmm. Asher not saying if Joe passed a poly or not...only mike and dusty.....................

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    377.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 2.png
    2.png
    622.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I was in touch today regarding the alleged connection between Gerald Carnahan and Sheryl Levitt. My source who knew her well said she detested him. I think whoever told you she was dating him was concocting some fantastical story for nefarious reasons. I can find no evidence of this supposed relationship.
So Sherrill knew of Carnahan? The idea of them dating never really made sense. Carnahan was born '58/59, Sherrill in '44 - doesn't make it impossible, but quite unlikely.

So Thomas has his own ideas that not everybody agrees with going as far as to say they have no clear direction on the case.

then add in the fact it’s still totally unsolved and no arrests have ever been forthcoming despite these so called promising leads.
Thomas is careful not to say GJ3 are suspects....just that their info reveals they (one of them at least) knows something.........so how would he know prime info about this crime then ?

also later that year (3 months after article) enough evidence came forward for Mountjoy to convene a Grand Jury..... and you couple that with gag orders placed on info obtained from the digs in which det. thomas says "the gag order reveals an epic list of names" etc etc..............

notice they don't say ex boyfriend or anything........"friend of Suzie's acquaintances" (Garrison...someone else?)

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 32
Hi, everybody. I am from Argentina.
I´ve become really interested in this case since last year when I watched the 48 hs documentary . This case baffles me as I can't understand how can three women (adults)could disappear like that. I've tried to read as much as possible about this case, and every time I do this, I get the impression that this crime will be solved the day Sherrill and Suzie (and their family circle and friends)
aren't treated like the people to blame for this crime. Maybe, it's something cultural. Being an independent, divorced mother, raising a child (and not living in the nices neighborhood) is something "reprehensible" in cities like Springfield (that's the message I got when I watched and read about this case). The truth is that most lines of investigation revolve around the figure of Sherrill and Suzie due to the"image" "some people" had/have about the mother and the daughter. Now, what would happen if stopped blaming people for what they personal lives, and their background, and we started investigating people for what they had done before and after the girls were last seen. I have a lot of questions about what could have happened the the night of June 6. According to Stacy McCall's mother, the original plan was to spend the night at a hotel (?), but then the girls decided to stay at the Kirby's (Stacy calls her mom, at 10:30, and tells her so , right?). I have read this on the police report (posted on this website)
Basic Information
Stacy never calls her mom to tell her she would stay at suzie's house. So, we have to trust on the Kirby's (and solely the Kirby's?) declaration on this point. We never know if the girls actually left the Kirby´s house alive (or at least, conscious). Could this crime have been a "criminis causae" crime, which can be defined in the contineal legal system as a crime to cover up another crime? Maybe something happened to one of the girls. Janelle and her mother mentioned that Suzie was sick. Now, "sick" meant a simply tummy ache (as they said)? Was Suzie under the effect of drugs and/or alcohol (she may have voluntarily taken or not)? Was she "sick" because she saw something or someone did something to her? If she was sick, why did Suzie drive to her house? (if she ever did it).
Has the police disclosed a list with the names of the friends/relatives that stayed at the Kirby's that night? Was there someone that had a criminal record? Was someone from that group part of the police forces? Do you know if the Kirby´s property or their cars were ever searched (I don't know if this word is correct). Well, these are just a few questions that I have. Hope someone can answer them. I apologize for my English (I am a Spanish speaker).

Welcome! I think you make some great points. I don't believe it has ever been released if the Kirby's home or any other locations where Suzie and Stacy attended parties were searched. The Police did show up at the Elders party because of neighbors complaining of noise. I added an article about that.

The questions you ask are what bothers me about this case. I wondered if Suzie's illness was a way to keep Stacy and anyone from wanting to go to her house. Maybe someone made her uncomfortable and she didn't want to lead them to her house. She had asked Brian Joy if they could stay at his place. If was full or he was worried about his parents coming home to a mess.
I also have questions about the sightings at George's Diner and the Apco. I send you more articles if you want.
I wondered if something happened to them at a party or while going somewhere. There where kids drinking, driving , partying so many things could have happened.

Attachments

HOW TO SOLVE A CASE 101 --- YOU POSTED ABOUT CHERYL KENNY , AND HER SON LEFT BEHIND FROM 1991 WHO WAS RAISED BY HIS STEP DAD A MISSING LINK M.C. MEMBER , ...BUT A SINGLE LINK FROM ANY OF THE OTHER MISSING WOMEN EVEN CHERYL KENNY TO THESE 3 ( SUZY -STACY, AND CHERYL ) , BLOWS YOUR SINGLE ABDUCTOR THEORY TO HELL , ..SO DRUMROLL PLEASE RICKY DYKES NEPHEW LARRY ROBERTS IS HER SONS FATHER , THEY ATTENDED SCKOOL TOGETHER IN ELDORADO SPRINGS

Thomas is careful not to say GJ3 are suspects....just that their info reveals they (one of them at least) knows something.........so how would he know prime info about this crime then ?

also later that year (3 months after article) enough evidence came forward for Mountjoy to convene a Grand Jury..... and you couple that with gag orders placed on info obtained from the digs in which det. thomas says "the gag order reveals an epic list of names" etc etc..............

I think you and I have met in years past. I won’t be more specific. Let us keep that between us.

As to Thomas I think he was flat out wrong.

I’m trying to puzzle out a way to contact the SPD to give them the name of my prime suspect. I am not going to be drawn into building a case without having access to the case and that won’t happen.

I could be wrong but NOBODY I have talked to over the years has given me a single reason he couldn’t be the perp. I think he is coming unraveled however and knows the jig is about up.

If you are who I think you are there are no hard feelings. I just want this perp to pay for his evil crime. Feel free to call me.

...why do people think Thomas is wrong? He has access to every piece of info on the case........

He could still be wrong. We have started wars on the basis of the supposed best intelligence in the world.

He could have tunnel vision. He could be trying to fit the suspect to the facts. Better to go to where the facts lead.

He is a human being. I could be wrong but don’t think so.

The Golden State Killer eluded capture for 30 years. BTK for a decade or more. Ted Bundy worked next to a former police detective. Zodiac drove everyone nuts and continues to this day although he is likely dead. Police for all their experience can be wrong.

I cannot for the life of me see how a bunch of jail birds or spaced out druggies could pull off a perfect crime.

We don’t have a motive. None. Why would the women be marked for death?

The biggest fallacy is ASSUMING there was a connection to the grave robbing. Much more probable that it had to do with the graduation celebration. That requires only one individual with police knowledge as my suspect to pull off. He wasn’t able to get what he wanted and he panicked. He thought only of himself and his freedom. So he quickly and efficiently abducted the women and realized he was in so deep the only thing he knew to do was to kill them. And then clam up. But as I say he is coming unglued. He is likely a failure in his life. His associates know that he will explode at the slightest provocation. And he follows this case minute by minute.

I’d love to tell the cops his name but I’m not going to kiss someone’s backside. I’m available to reach at their convenience anytime of the day or night.

...why do people think Thomas is wrong? He has access to every piece of info on the case........
So did how other many at spd ? That disagreed with him .
Unfortunately , the pitfalls of many detectives is their own stubbornness and unwillingness to not see beyond their own theories . Some brought on by prior successes , which breeds arrogance .

HOW TO SOLVE A CASE 101 --- YOU POSTED ABOUT CHERYL KENNY , AND HER SON LEFT BEHIND FROM 1991 WHO WAS RAISED BY HIS STEP DAD A MISSING LINK M.C. MEMBER , ...BUT A SINGLE LINK FROM ANY OF THE OTHER MISSING WOMEN EVEN CHERYL KENNY TO THESE 3 ( SUZY -STACY, AND CHERYL ) , BLOWS YOUR SINGLE ABDUCTOR THEORY TO HELL , ..SO DRUMROLL PLEASE RICKY DYKES NEPHEW LARRY ROBERTS IS HER SONS FATHER , THEY ATTENDED SCKOOL TOGETHER IN ELDORADO SPRINGS
May I ask ? Why are you yelling at us ?

The biggest fallacy is ASSUMING there was a connection to the grave robbing. Much more probable that it had to do with the graduation celebration. That requires only one individual with police knowledge as my suspect to pull off. He wasn’t able to get what he wanted and he panicked. He thought only of himself and his freedom. So he quickly and efficiently abducted the women and realized he was in so deep the only thing he knew to do was to kill them. And then clam up. But as I say he is coming unglued. He is likely a failure in his life. His associates know that he will explode at the slightest provocation. And he follows this case minute by minute.

I’d love to tell the cops his name but I’m not going to kiss someone’s backside. I’m available to reach at their convenience anytime of the day or night.
So your ego is so important that LE come to you instead of you going to them, that you'd rather this person come unglued and possibly kill again. Sure.

Garrison and his prison buddies seem to me to be the most obvious perps. Garrison is a recidivist that simply goes wild when out of prison and then is sent back. I think he viewed anytime outside of prison as time to go out steal, rape, and do drugs. I think Garrison had noticed the house, noticed no men around, noticed Suzie, boom. I think he would have given up the truth if not worried about repercussions in prison for snitching. I think the police have him locked up and are not worried about working the case anymore.

So your ego is so important that LE come to you instead of you going to them, that you'd rather this person come unglued and possibly kill again. Sure.

The cops do not return calls.

One of their own former top cops found a body stuffed in a garbage can and thought it was connected to Springfield. He reported it and they said to send them a letter.

Last edited:
Garrison and his prison buddies seem to me to be the most obvious perps. Garrison is a recidivist that simply goes wild when out of prison and then is sent back. I think he viewed anytime outside of prison as time to go out steal, rape, and do drugs. I think Garrison had noticed the house, noticed no men around, noticed Suzie, boom. I think he would have given up the truth if not worried about repercussions in prison for snitching. I think the police have him locked up and are not worried about working the case anymore.

He has an ironclad alibi and didn’t do it. Well established.

I don't believe he did it but he is in jail. What would you ask garrison if you could?

garrison , dykes , ferguson , anderson , and fletcher -as a group had killed before and this was no different , they were simply told they were owed 50 grand , and to do the job . and those names are the names that killed the 9yr old shirley rose ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot