MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he did it but he is in jail. What would you ask garrison if you could?
he broke into a dorm room on the m.s.u. campus and raped a girl for 30 hours straight , had her write down every name -address and contact info of every relative she knew , telling her if she talked they all wound be killed , --this girl the same body structure and close age as suzy and stacy , and you t do not see garrison doing this

he broke into a dorm room on the m.s.u. campus and raped a girl for 30 hours straight , had her write down every name -address and contact info of every relative she knew , telling her if she talked they all wound be killed , --this girl the same body structure and close age as suzy and stacy , and you t do not see garrison doing this

I'm not debating how awful he is I just don't think he could make three women disappear. He is a rapist and he seems to get off on fear and terrorizing his victims not body disposal.

No similarities bt either crime .

Police don’t bust Garrison out of jail and take him to a hotel(weird how often is this a ‘thing’) if he doesnt have seriously good info..........

There’s reasons Dusty dont talk and it isn’t because forum people are “rude” its because his lawyers told him not too.. so I agree with bookkeeper on that one

I don't believe he did it but he is in jail. What would you ask garrison if you could?
May I ask ? Why are you yelling at us ?
May I ask ? Why are you yelling at us ?
What do you think happened to them?
its not a , guess, they killed all the girls the link between the kenney girl and the 3 is a above , thet took them had a party with them , sold them a few times to the most wealthy of the community , and then the bodies were moved at least twice

I'm not debating how awful he is I just don't think he could make three women disappear. He is a rapist and he seems to get off on fear and terrorizing his victims not body disposal.

How hard is it to get rid of bodies when you have a couple thousand square miles of forests surrounding you? Nobody has any clue how many hours or days these guys had to dispose of bodies. I don't think it was genius disposal of bodies, it would have been genius to actually find them.

And what was his airtight alibi?

How hard is it to get rid of bodies when you have a couple thousand square miles of forests surrounding you? Nobody has any clue how many hours or days these guys had to dispose of bodies. I don't think it was genius disposal of bodies, it would have been genius to actually find them.

And what was his airtight alibi?

Too very reliable sources had him in the company of others. It is physically impossible to be in two places at the same time.

Too very reliable sources had him in the company of others. It is physically impossible to be in two places at the same time.

I would like to know who they were and how long they were with him. We have an unknown window here. Moreover, the DA did push for an indictment of him with a grand jury. Do you know the alibi witnesses and how long they were with him?

I would like to know who they were and how long they were with him. We have an unknown window here. Moreover, the DA did push for an indictment of him with a grand jury. Do you know the alibi witnesses and how long they were with him?
You’re on the right track... everyone here cursory dismissing Garrison and grave robbers with zero proof (they only have their word...no actual proof)

I also doubt any drug involvement here. What would be your next guess?

I also doubt any drug involvement here. What would be your next guess?

My hypothesis is that there was an initial crime, which was committed by someone at the last place the girls were seen/heard (was it at the Kirby's or Brian Joy's house? at this point we need to rely on the last witness: Janelle and her mom, if I'm not mistaken). The crime could be anything, an abuse (likely), a fight that resulted in a serious injury/
the death of one of the girls (accidentally or not), an overdose, etc. The people involved freaked out, and one of the missing girls said she would go to the police anyway or called her mom, and things got out of control. In the following hours, the people involved had time to stage a disappearance and lure Sherrill out of her house. Maybe someone who was a former member of the forces provided some help.
Again, this is what could have happened. I also have in mind Cox as someone who could have been involved (less likely for me), because of his criminal records . It is a possibility, but the truth is that the last person to see a victim or the first to discover the body/crime scene is the one who is involved, in most cases.

Extremely well as to one. I don’t know the true identity of the other one.

you should read the threads and familiarize more with the “players” and their nature and make no assumptions........people ignoring drug angle aren’t looking at it logically. Cops don’t pick Garrison out of a hat. He has prime info.......
speaking of leAving a message....isnt that why the cash in the purses wasnt of any concern to the perps ?..

Thanks for your reply! I have been reading about this case for some time (since last year), but I recognize there are many things I don't know. As I said before, I would like to learn about the drug-dealing angle, and how it is connected with the case. I ´ve listened a podcast about the Springfield 3 that mentions this, but apparently, the police couldn't find anything. Am I right? Some say it's just rumours. Honestly, I would be so grateful if you (or any other person) could provide some link with official information. I´ve been reading your posts (you mention garrison and a field), but your messages are cryptic. Maybe it´s just me and my difficulties with the language. Anyway, I don´t see how the money is a message from a drug-dealer gang. I´ve read some things about drug-trafficking and how the organizations operate; that´s why I said it is hard for me to believe in this line of investigation. But who knows...

Garrison wasn’t at site #2 ? You sure??

On that point I don’t know. It would be a stretch to think anyone would know where someone is 24 hours a day. We don’t know where or for how long the women were at the kill site.

My point is that he didn’t take the women.

My overall points are that we need a motive. We also need someone with the ability to pull off a perfect crime. That requires one who is well versed in police techniques or one trained and educated to confuse all the officers who were attempting to find these women.

My inescapable conclusion is the single male predator in his mid ‘20s or a cop. Who else could it be? Name anyone.

On that point I don’t know. It would be a stretch to think anyone would know where someone is 24 hours a day. We don’t know where or for how long the women were at the kill site.

My point is that he didn’t take the women.

My overall points are that we need a motive. We also need someone with the ability to pull off a perfect crime. That requires one who is well versed in police techniques or one trained and educated to confuse all the officers who were attempting to find these women.

My inescapable conclusion is the single male predator in his mid ‘20s or a cop. Who else could it be? Name anyone.
If Detective Thomas says Garrison has “prime info” how do you suppose he got it ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member