MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You come off kind of foolish by cursory-ruling people out........maybe dig into who Joe was around during his subway robbing days....and dig into the guy Detectives bailed out of jail and took to a hotel for (yep you guessed it!) the 3mw..............

oh his dig produced no results? yeah I remember when Welch and Pennington were heavily scrutinized and produced no results for Bible an freeman..

theres reasons the graverobbers and S.G. went to a grand jury and not cox and not Asher and whoever else your suspect du jour is.

question: what will you do when MC/DR/JR are taken to court over this case when it finally goes to trial? You going to apologize to everyone ?...
Gosh-Nothing gets me in a listening mood like a little light name calling. I’d “maybe” dig into Joe robbing Subways, but, yep, you guessed it-I don’t care. Unless he snatched Sherrill’s purse while she was in line it has nothing to do with this-anymore than what detectives did in another case. No one is summonsed to testify before a grand jury for their health but without a true bill it doesn’t matter-so no bombshell there. And your last question made me LOL, so thank you for the laugh.

@Woofbark have you had any luck with Jane Does?
I checked all states on doe network last night. I posted all on here this morning. The one in Michigan seems to match Sherrill Levitt. The others I posted are less likely in my opinion. I guess doing dna on all of those few may turn up something. I need to find other sites of Jane does. Have found nothing that comes close to matching the 2 girls. Kansas only had 3 or 4_ Jane does listed. I will also start interstate similarities in a couple of days. Will start with interstate 35.

Gosh-Nothing gets me in a listening mood like a little light name calling. I’d “maybe” dig into Joe robbing Subways, but, yep, you guessed it-I don’t care. Unless he snatched Sherrill’s purse while she was in line it has nothing to do with this-anymore than what detectives did in another case. No one is summonsed to testify before a grand jury for their health but without a true bill it doesn’t matter-so no bombshell there. And your last question made me LOL, so thank you for the laugh.
you dont know how motives work do you ?

if someone knows something about certain activities youve done.... and you're a murdering freak...... you might want to do anything to shut them up...

ill be curious what you do when they all get hauled into court over this when theres finally a confession or evidence coming to light

Cops said they cleared Welch........yet he ended up being the person who killed Lauria Bible.......so were you on that thread saying "they're clear na na na na " with your fingers in your ears too ? I didnt go check.,..

theres no name calling come on. just questions of your super methodical process for clearing suspects that dont align to a pet theory of yours

Talullah,

FWIW - Two of the GJ3 - SG prison buddies - one absconded from KDOC the other released from KDOC - not from Springfield but settled in a few months prior to SG's release 5/92. Their specialty - career burglars. See were this fits together with other POI associations? You mentioned Mrs. Levitt's purse? Ironically - burglars had been working the ritzy part of the Delmar neighborhood in the days preceding the women's disappearance. Some theorize things went south at 1717.

I checked all states on doe network last night. I posted all on here this morning. The one in Michigan seems to match Sherrill Levitt. The others I posted are less likely in my opinion. I guess doing dna on all of those few may turn up something. I need to find other sites of Jane does. Have found nothing that comes close to matching the 2 girls. Kansas only had 3 or 4_ Jane does listed. I will also start interstate similarities in a couple of days. Will start with interstate 35.
Is this the Berrien County doe found in august of 1992?

ooops see it is not, although I always thought the Berrien County doe looked like Sherrill a little.

Talullah,

FWIW - Two of the GJ3 - SG prison buddies - one absconded from KDOC the other released from KDOC - not from Springfield but settled in a few months prior to SG's release 5/92. Their specialty - career burglars. See were this fits together with other POI associations? You mentioned Mrs. Levitt's purse? Ironically - burglars had been working the ritzy part of the Delmar neighborhood in the days preceding the women's disappearance. Some theorize things went south at 1717.
Do you know the gj3 whereabouts ?

I suspect the bodies are in Kansas where the death penalty has not been used since 1965.
Thought they were in Mark Twain ??
  • While there may be related charges in another state , most likely would be extradited back to Missouri .

Thought they were in Mark Twain ??
  • While there may be related charges in another state , most likely would be extradited back to Missouri .

I’m not a lawyer but it was my understanding that the location of where the bodies and presumed murdered would have jurisdiction.

Although we don’t know where the women were murdered it generally, so far as I know, the jurisdiction would conclude they were murdered there. The local authorities would take the investigation from there.

I don’t know where they were murdered. It would be logical that they died in Missouri or nearby states. Those states would be Missouri, Arkansas and Kansas.

Escaping the death penalty would be uppermost in the perp’s mind. The first choice would be Kansas and I think there is a high likelihood they were taken there being if familiar ground to the murderer. Missouri and Arkansas have the death penalty. Arkansas offers the electric chair as an alternative to lethal injection.

Whatever the perp needs to suffer the quickest way on his way to eternal damnation.

I’m not a lawyer but it was my understanding that the location of where the bodies and presumed murdered would have jurisdiction.

Although we don’t know where the women were murdered it generally, so far as I know, the jurisdiction would conclude they were murdered there. The local authorities would take the investigation from there.

I don’t know where they were murdered. It would be logical that they died in Missouri or nearby states. Those states would be Missouri, Arkansas and Kansas.

Escaping the death penalty would be uppermost in the perp’s mind. The first choice would be Kansas and I think there is a high likelihood they were taken there being if familiar ground to the murderer. Missouri and Arkansas have the death penalty. Arkansas offers the electric chair as an alternative to lethal injection.

Whatever the perp needs to suffer the quickest way on his way to eternal damnation.
IF a determination could not be made through crime scene investigation ect . I’d bet the investigating agency ( SPD ) would be given jurisdiction , they know they were abducted from MO . Both could file something , but that gets muddy .

If I have something wrong please correct me. This shouldn't be some petty middle school thing about sides. There is one effing side and it's to find out wat happened to the missing women. You insult others and contribute nothing but arguments.
Right?! Reading the past few pages to try to get a handle on the sleuthing and all I saw was :
giphy.gif
got some blocking to do...

Would it be a federal crime if kidnapping took the women across state lines and murdered and left their bodies in another state? I don't know if that changes prison or death penalty issues. If the bodies were found out of state it might become an FBI investigation. I'll google that.
Some states like PA have the death penalty but rarely use it. The last person executed there was Gary Heidnik he was supposedly ready for it and wanted to be put to death. His Daughter and her mother tried to stop it.
Horrors' Killer Gets His Wish Victims' Kin Watch As Gary Heidnik Gets Lethal Injection
I've heard of people from other states that will make plea deals that aren't in their best interest because the assume having the death penalty is the same as using it. They'll think life is a good deal, when they could have gone to trial or bargained for a much, much shorter sentence. I don't know about Missouri's track record with the death penalty. Texas everyone pretty much knows is serious about DPs. How messed would it be if one or more of the women were found there.
The women might have been disposed of in springfield. It never hurts to expand the search.

Talullah,

Great post ! looking forward to @Talullah response..

My opinion is that this was planned and not part of a gj3 robbing venture..... someone mad about Suzie finding out about drug deals.... S.G. has a van (Tuna admits to riding around with him to drug drops in a van)... girls were to be shut up and stacy's arrival prompted immediate action......

Who was steven garrison ? someone the cops kept going back to and brought to a GJ...someone mike bought drugs from...someone Tuna rode around with in a VAN

Three people disappearing that quickly without a trace tells me Ms. Baird is likely right that it was close or in springfield and killed by sunrise........

what was steven garrison's alibi?
what was joe riedel's alibi??..
what was GJ3 #2 and GJ3 #3's alibi?
mike/dusty alibi is shaky/disputed at best.

Tell me the answers to those.... all in town on 6/7/1992......

and some people like to conflate facts, gaslight, and play victim when they are called out on getting facts wrong........

I dont want to fight......i just want people to stop lying or downplaying things. Mike indeed knew steve and knew of him. it wasn't a one time deal. Cops say different than a suspects's wife and some of us side with cop's word...........just have to scroll and roll if you dont like it

Last edited:
@Medstudies Some people on here don't know how to agree to disagree. Most people want this case solved a few just want to fight.
I’ve only look at 10 pages today. I guess I picked the wrong day haha, because it looked, for the most part, ad hominem attacks (“liar!” or all caps stuff.)

I need to go back to the beginning or find a media thread or timeline or mute. I can’t deal with “I’m going to beat you up.” or “Fact!”)

I’ll be back when I get a handle. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member