MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janelle didnt change her timeline.... Worsham even says that the times were cleared up by Mike Henson..(Newsleader) in both videos where the timeline is mentioned [ozarks KOZK channel interview at 10 year mark and Disappeared] she says the same time for leaving Kirby Butterfield residence and when she started the calls and when she went over.. there's no change.
Keep seeing claims "Janelle knows more than she said!"\
Yet not proof... Prove it..i'm constantly backing up my claims about Garrison but none of y'all back up the Janelle stuff with proof......

They basically drove right near the McCalls to take Glenstone up north to Delmar . Why not pop in and see ? Or even just a drive by to see if her car is there .
As many times as plans changed , Stacy could have decided to just go home and avoid long drive to Delmar .
there's no proof the girls took Glenstone..

Yet not proof... Prove it..i'm constantly backing up my claims about Garrison but none of y'all back up the Janelle stuff with proof......
She was one of the last people to see Stacy and Suzy. She trespassed, actually it was breaking and entering since she entered a residence through the slightest amount of force ( pushing open a door), without authorization onto the property of 2 of the missing women and she contaminated a crime scene.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention . The defunct hydro - slide was in south Springfield . Another opportunity to drive by , either on the way back south to hydro-slide or back up to Delmar .

She was one of the last people to see Stacy and Suzy. She trespassed, actually it was breaking and entering since she entered a residence through the slightest amount of force ( pushing open a door), without authorization onto the property of 2 of the missing women and she contaminated a crime scene.
I will admit that is infuriating as any good defense attorney would have a field day with it. However , 18 people went through the house that day and all couldn't have ill intent. Also why go over there to stage so that others could come through an unlocked door and ruin it ?

I will admit that is infuriating as any good defense attorney would have a field day with it. However , 18 people went through the house that day and all couldn't have ill intent. Also why go over there to stage so that others could come through an unlocked door and ruin it ?
Maybe they never left.

Janelle didnt change her timeline.... Worsham even says that the times were cleared up by Mike Henson..(Newsleader) in both videos where the timeline is mentioned [ozarks KOZK channel interview at 10 year mark and Disappeared] she says the same time for leaving Kirby Butterfield residence and when she started the calls and when she went over.. there's no change.

So the boyfriend who she wasn’t even with when she woke up cleared up her timeline?

is this your proof? :p

Henson's word does not clear anything up.
Only to those who automatically assume sinisterism or nefariousness..

do you have proof that he’s somehow involved ? Please point me to a news article or something if you don’t mind. Thnx in advance

hmmm seems like bad faith arguments again

No, the timeline when they went over to the house

Well it’s funny how Janelle needed help to clear up the time line . Also it’s funny how Janelle’s mum happened to just wake up in the middle of the night and hear the girls leave. Then we have Janelle’s “boyfriend” also helping her out with something so simple.

Also we have this which is a big blunder on her part. Just one of many that day it would seem.

She has stated before that Mike went INTO the house to retrieve the broom and dustpan. She told the same version to the "Disappeared" producers (it's not in the show.) She told Laura Bauer in the KC Star article that they got the broom from UNDER THE CARPORT!

I am assuming people have seen a cut or heard about this from somewhere about the Disappeared show. So again simple facts like times and other stuff she couldn’t keep straight which normally indicates you are lying.

IMO

I've stuck to my promise and created a petition for the Springfield Police Department to reevaluate those involved with the events the day before, and day of the abduction. I will also be using twitter to try and gain awareness, and appreciate those who will help share this message. May justice one day be served for the missing three. IMO and with Love.

Sign the Petition

I've stuck to my promise and created a petition for the Springfield Police Department to reevaluate those involved with the events the day before, and day of the abduction. I will also be using twitter to try and gain awareness, and appreciate those who will help share this message. May justice one day be served for the missing three. IMO and with Love.

Sign the Petition
I would advise against spreading rumors about people you have no clue were involved... defamation is against the law
it’s fine to question....but youre taking it to another level now and it’s how rumors are spread.. you need something to back up your claims (proof)
Also do you have proof the cops didnt do due diligence with regards to Janelle ?

Well it’s funny how Janelle needed help to clear up the time line . Also it’s funny how Janelle’s mum happened to just wake up in the middle of the night and hear the girls leave. Then we have Janelle’s “boyfriend” also helping her out with something so simple.

Also we have this which is a big blunder on her part. Just one of many that day it would seem.

I am assuming people have seen a cut or heard about this from somewhere about the Disappeared show. So again simple facts like times and other stuff she couldn’t keep straight which normally indicates you are lying.

IMO
Only a blunder in context people missing for 27 years....at the time she thought they all went on a walk..

your source is He said she said....Kathee Baird believes in psychics so how can you trust her as a source ??? I was told she’s not a good source... plus she changed her mind since that post

Only a blunder in context people missing for 27 years....at the time she thought they all went on a walk..

your source is He said she said....Kathee Baird believes in psychics so how can you trust her as a source ??? I was told she’s not a good source... plus she changed her mind since that post

oooh so she made this blunders 27 years later and not days after the girls vanished? - oh how silly of me I thought this was hours and days after they vanished. o_O

do you have proof that she is made these blunders recently and not hours/days after the fact? I would love to see them.

Thank you in advice

Last edited:

and I mean a “walk” - so many people often go on walks in their underwear and leaving absolutely everything behind including the dog who I’m sure would of loved a walk as well.

As I said Janelle’s excuses are laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member