MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not related ? But that’s 2.8 miles from Delmar . Hopefully won’t take 2 years to determine what / who it is .
Interesting about the 30/20 years vacant statements .
It says that it is on the 800 block. I have the address I think it is but I don't know if it's against the rules to post it. It's for sale and was just renovated.

That is close, and also unoccupied for 20+ years is quite suspicious.

@asyousay I’ve seen your comments on previous threads and I’m happy to know Someone else is highly suspicious of Janelle.

Fear, botched police investigations, red herrings, and numerous creepy killers in the area is what has kept this secret a secret for so long.

Someone in that town knows exactly what happened that night and I honestly think that person is on this website and even possibly tried to discount suspicion towards the teenagers and their families. Someone has a lot to lose. Someone knows their time is running out.

Again, it was no coincidence the three went missing on Graduation night.

After 27 years I think many people could lose quite a bit once the truth comes out. JMO

That is close, and also unoccupied for 20+ years is quite suspicious.

@asyousay I’ve seen your comments on previous threads and I’m happy to know Someone else is highly suspicious of Janelle.

Fear, botched police investigations, red herrings, and numerous creepy killers in the area is what has kept this secret a secret for so long.

Someone in that town knows exactly what happened that night and I honestly think that person is on this website and even possibly tried to discount suspicion towards the teenagers and their families. Someone has a lot to lose. Someone knows their time is running out.

Again, it was no coincidence the three went missing on Graduation night.

After 27 years I think many people could lose quite a bit once the truth comes out. JMO
right,, and what if we think Janelle was innocent ? I doubt she knows much since she wasnt close to Suzie and Sherrill and theres no doubt the person who did this was someone in their lives angry at them.....
Janelle just discovered them. If you have a suspicion.,,, I suggest checking into it....does it come up dry or are you going to have that suspicion until it’s solved with no headway ?

even Mike clay thinks the Janelle theory is asinine. I agree with him.

right,, and what if we think Janelle was innocent ? I doubt she knows much since she wasnt close to Suzie and Sherrill and theres no doubt the person who did this was someone in their lives angry at them.....
Janelle just discovered them. If you have a suspicion.,,, I suggest checking into it....does it come up dry or are you going to have that suspicion until it’s solved with no headway ?

I have suspicions about Janelle and her boyfriend. They are some of the last people to see Stacy and Suzy and the first ones to contaminate the crime scene.

I have suspicions about Janelle and her boyfriend. They are some of the last people to see Stacy and Suzy and the first ones to contaminate the crime scene.
If mike h and Janelle wanted to kill Suzie and Stacy...why go after mom? Why not Janis and Stu ? That’s where that theory falls apart....kids don’t clean up crime scenes well and theres no way they used any of the butterfield properties to bury anyone since two of the neighbors were up early ..... theory makes no sense.... otherwise they’d go kill janis and stu too

If mike h and Janelle wanted to kill Suzie and Stacy...why go after mom? Why not Janis and Stu ? That’s where that theory falls apart....kids don’t clean up crime scenes well and theres no way they used any of the butterfield properties to bury anyone since two of the neighbors were up early ..... theory makes no sense.... otherwise they’d go kill janis and stu too
Janelle and Mike H behaved like no one was expected home. It doesn't mean they committed a crime but maybe they weren't and haven't been totally forthcoming about that night and their friends lives.

That theory doesn't make sense but other theories do make sense. You're convinced they had nothing to do with the murders and I'm not.

It’s funny how you agree with Mike when it fits your theory but when it doesn’t :D

Janelle didn’t only discover them she ruined a entire crime scene and then despite the obvious evidence she delayed for hours in informing the police or even telling Stacey’s mum what was going on.

Exactly! How do we know the girls left and went back to Delmar? Janelle.

How do we know when they left? Janelle.

How do we know about the broken light? Janelle.

The “mysterious caller” while she was there. Janelle.

Who heard the girls leave? Kathy Kirby, Janelle’s mother.

Who noticed all of their friends items just sitting around the house and did nothing, not even calling her best friends mother to see if they went home.... Janelle.

Who referred to Suzie as “that other girl”. Janelle.

This entire case is baffling to me that psychic investigations and buying a van was more appealing than questioning the party goers even further.

JMO but JK plays heavily into this case.

JK plays very little IMO... like almost leads nowhere close to the perps. Only useful thing would be the phone calls.....but cops ruled them as crank calls

Exactly! How do we know the girls left and went back to Delmar? Janelle.

How do we know when they left? Janelle.

How do we know about the broken light? Janelle.

The “mysterious caller” while she was there. Janelle.

Who heard the girls leave? Kathy Kirby, Janelle’s mother.

Who noticed all of their friends items just sitting around the house and did nothing, not even calling her best friends mother to see if they went home.... Janelle.

Who referred to Suzie as “that other girl”. Janelle.

This entire case is baffling to me that psychic investigations and buying a van was more appealing than questioning the party goers even further.

JMO but JK plays heavily into this case.

Um, don't you think that LE would have thought exactly the same? They weren't all Barney Fifes there. The last person to see the victims is one of the first suspects, if not the first suspect. Could a teenage girl and her boyfriend have really bamboozled the Springfield Police Department AND the FBI? Really?

Um, don't you think that LE would have thought exactly the same? They weren't all Barney Fifes there. The last person to see the victims is one of the first suspects, if not the first suspect. Could a teenage girl and her boyfriend have really bamboozled the Springfield Police Department AND the FBI? Really?

The police were completely inept so yes they could of. It’s not like they actually would of taken part in murdering them it’s just they knew more than they let on.

The home was staged according to the police and who had multiple hours to stage that house - bingo Janelle.

IMO

There has been a thorough investigation. All sorts of leads have been followed over the years, not every one made available for amateur sleuthers consumption. Different branches of law enforcement have been utilized. Criminals have been questioned. Nothing and no one has panned out. Ever. That's why we're all still here. So maybe we ALL should change our way of approaching this mystery. NOTHING we have discussed here hasn't been checked to death by LE. How can we think outside the box?

The police were completely inept so yes they could of. It’s not like they actually would of taken part in murdering them it’s just they knew more than they let on.

The home was staged according to the police and who had multiple hours to stage that house - bingo Janelle.

IMO

The FBI came in on this case too. You think they were as inept as the Springfield PD?

The FBI came in on this case too. You think they were as inept as the Springfield PD?

I would say so as it’s unsolved and they couldn’t even agree on suspects and if they should of been cleared. We are now 27 years on and it will never been solved because nobody had a clue. How on earth do you stick a van on a lawn as a vital clue when you couldn’t even prove the witnesses account of if that actually happened?

IMO

I could put together my case with identical wording and arguments pointed out if you want? I'm absolutely certain they are the same person, your post only makes me think you were duped i'm completely sure it's the same person.

Yes please.

You being from Arkansas and him having previous usernames including "Arkansas" probably says something too.

How do we make an informed decision without All of the facts / evidence ? Said another way , I’m Loosely paraphrasing what Bartt told another poster . No sleuth is solving anything that LE hasn’t for 28 years with ALL of the evidence / information at their disposal .
Personally , I’m not here for The Who - done - it or self promoting that some seem to be .
What we can do however , is keep the women’s story alive , because most of LE involved with the case are now retired & probably start passing away soon . I think it’s important to keep the pressure on .

In regards to Hurricane post , he’s agreeing with Missouri violent crime support unit that motive was an opportunity assault and not some drug dealing conspiracy , elaborate plan . I don’t know how one could argue against that .

I would add , that as new info comes to light folks are welcome to change their opinions . Cox is a perfect example .
What’s the general consensus ?
• he’s toying with LE
• he’s a buffoon that always gets caught
New info :
• Asher states he was working in front of the home .
• Bartt saw utility locator paint in front of his mom’s driveway .
• how many crimes did he get away with we don’t know about ? I know of some that aren’t general public knowledge .

Does it mean he’s responsible ? Not necessarily . Can he be 100% ruled out ? I don’t see how .

Brilliant post!!!

“Random sexual assault” doesnt add up...

I respect hurricane but a lone perp doesn’t have a plan for three women, rope, vehicle space, etc without getting caught....no way imo...esp in middle of city.

I do think if it were drug related, and a cop knew about it, that would explain red herrings we all have issue with ....

even if you can control with one gun pointing,,.. doesnt mean you fully trust everything to go as planned....plus you have to have land ready for burial. Cox didnt have land... cox’s family was mega poor along with him...cox’s M O was always one woman and left tons of evidence in every case

But the gooses has land and clubhouses everywhere

You seem to be the red herring

IMO
Why inept ?? Explain if you don’t mind..

So.... we, an amateur sleuthing group, have got a better handle on this case and the suspect/s than LE and the FBI because ... we've come up with questions that NO investigator has ever come up with before? That's pretty vain, in my opinion, and nowhere close to the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon