MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ as nobody likes a grass and certainly when interviewed one of them wished her dead. That’s anger right there imo
I 100% agree with this post. Very true no one likes a grass! Wishing someone was dead because of this speaks volumes. It was said out of anger!

I beg to differ as nobody likes a grass and certainly when interviewed one of them wished her dead. That’s anger right there imo
I 100% agree with this post. Very true no one likes a grass! Wishing someone was dead because of this speaks volumes. I’m not saying the grave robbers did this but all it takes is for word to get about that Suzie spoke to the police about the incident and if certain people were worried she might grass on another crime or had info regarding another crime....she needed to be silenced. This is just my opinion!

Last edited:
The window shade cracked doesn’t mean she recognized somebody it could simply be somebody pulled into her drive way or it had been like that from a previous day.

Was it not reported that Suzie was feeling under the weather and begging people to go home with her?

so it doesn’t sound like she would of got time to chat up random men.

IMO
Lots of people leave a blind cracked all the time so that someone doesn't see you cracking it open

d 2007 .
More importantly how many women marry a guy while his younger gf is knocked up ?

Sorry, I read this now, and I don´t get what you mean. Are you referring to Henson and Kirby? I don´t understand the meaning of that expression. I apologize for this, English is not my mother tongue.

"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen"

(...)

"The abduction leader probably was an acquaintance 'who may have known their comings and goings'"

*"Secondary players may fear going to police because they think the primary culprit would retaliate."

James Wright of the FBI National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime.

I wonder what type of crime could have been committed by people who didn´t know what they were doing. And what type of criminal could that be (age, criminal records). Wright talks about multiple abductors and one of them was the leader. Now, how can you abduct someone not knowing what was going to happen?

Mr Hurricane says :
“I agree that too much emphasis is being placed here. Mrs. McCall only said that after 20 yrs of reflection. She didn't have those concerns at the time. She obviously knows facts and details told to her thru the years by LE that she didn't know on June 7th - 8th. It would be easy to reflect on those facts and details and make other observations appear to fit now. If these were major concerns of hers they should have come to the forefront in 1992.
Suzie was sick and almost stayed home that night. That is one of the reasons why she was late leaving home. I have no doubt that as the night progressed, she just wanted it to be over and to just go home. If we are to believe Appleby's statements then Suzie and he spent most of the evening reminiscing about their school years together. I think it is fair to say that Suzie was not the life of the parties that night but
I have found no one who says that she was scared about something . Nor have I found anyone who says that Suzie was asking for someone , anyone to go home with her “.

Sept 5, 2012

Last edited:
Mr Hurricane says :
“I agree that too much emphasis is being placed here. Mrs. McCall only said that after 20 yrs of reflection. She didn't have those concerns at the time. She obviously knows facts and details told to her thru the years by LE that she didn't know on June 7th - 8th. It would be easy to reflect on those facts and details and make other observations appear to fit now. If these were major concerns of hers they should have come to the forefront in 1992.
Suzie was sick and almost stayed home that night. That is one of the reasons why she was late leaving home. I have no doubt that as the night progressed, she just wanted it to be over and to just go home. If we are to believe Appleby's statements then Suzie and he spent most of the evening reminiscing about their school years together. I think it is fair to say that Suzie was not the life of the parties that night but
I have found no one who says that she was scared about something . Nor have I found anyone who says that Suzie was asking for someone , anyone to go home with her “.

Sept 5, 2012

so then explain why Stacey went home with Suzie that night?

logically speaking she would never of chosen Suzie over staying at Janelle’s as they was a lot closer and they could of shared a bed that night. I think something happened that night and none of them are speaking about it hence Stacey choosing to go home with Suzie.

IMO

logically speaking she would never of chosen Suzie over staying at Janelle’s as they was a lot closer and they could of shared a bed that night. I think something happened that night and none of them are speaking about it hence Stacey choosing to go home with Suzie.

IMO

We don't know that. Stacy could have had other plans. She could have been trying to avoid the graduation lock in at school. We don't know much about Stacy. If she was planning to stay at Janelle's with out of town family wouldn't she have brought shorts to sleep in? Did Janelle sleep in a bed or was that given to a family member. Bed or no bed after a late night falling asleep on someone's floor isn't hard to do. Is there a reason Suzie and Stacy didn't stay?

We don't know that. Stacy could have had other plans. She could have been trying to avoid the graduation lock in at school. We don't know much about Stacy. If she was planning to stay at Janelle's with out of town family wouldn't she have brought shorts to sleep in? Did Janelle sleep in a bed or was that given to a family member. Bed or no bed after a late night falling asleep on someone's floor isn't hard to do. Is there a reason Suzie and Stacy didn't stay?

We know enough that even Stacey’s mum found it strange she spent the night at Suzie’s. It was out of character for her as Janelle was the link between the two.

IMO
Do you know where Stacy lived in relation to The Kirby’s where they’re leaving & Delmar ? They were in separate Cars . Stacy could have went home , but decided not too .
In regards to an incident at one of the parties , is why I asked what “ report” you had read .

Seems to me that they would have taken Written statements from everyone they could locate from all the party’s they attended . After all , those were the last group of people to see them alive .
That locks them into a story & and not all the several revisions we have heard over the years .
There may have been important info Or Inconsistencies overlooked that new assigned investigators may have picked up on .
Instead of chasing bogus media driven tips , focus on the Facts as you know it .
The Morris case I referenced above .
Former high school friends have a party . Morris tired not feeling well leaves , EA walks to parking garage with her ( nice guy right ?). She rebuffs his advances , he bashes her head & throws her in his trunk . Drives to the country & disposed of her . These were kids went to school together for years , he had no history of that , just snapped . “ someone she trusted , primary person wasn’t planned , had no criminal history “ sound familiar ??

I 100% agree with this post. Very true no one likes a grass! Wishing someone was dead because of this speaks volumes. I’m not saying the grave robbers did this but all it takes is for word to get about that Suzie spoke to the police about the incident and if certain people were worried she might grass on another crime or had info regarding another crime....she needed to be silenced. This is just my opinion!
spot on !

And it shows disregard for them a life and disregard for Suzie if nothing else... why wish they were dead?
Even geraldo rivera isn’t buying the “detective hurt my wittle feelerss” act
It may show that at the very least, amongst that crowd, respect wasnt there for them

"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen"

(...)

"The abduction leader probably was an acquaintance 'who may have known their comings and goings'"

*"Secondary players may fear going to police because they think the primary culprit would retaliate."

James Wright of the FBI National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime.

I wonder what type of crime could have been committed by people who didn´t know what they were doing. And what type of criminal could that be (age, criminal records). Wright talks about multiple abductors and one of them was the leader. Now, how can you abduct someone not knowing what was going to happen?

"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen."

This statement is what makes me think, at least to some degree that JK is the person this statement is referring to. I believe she was involved without knowing what was going to happen. I also believe she was sent that morning to look for any loose ends. I don't think she killed anyone, but that she knows who else visited the house that night. She might have also been a visitor herself that evening.

"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen."

This statement is what makes me think, at least to some degree that JK is the person this statement is referring to. I believe she was involved without knowing what was going to happen. I also believe she was sent that morning to look for any loose ends. I don't think she killed anyone, but that she knows who else visited the house that night. She might have also been a visitor herself that evening.

Yes I believe Janelle knows what happened and I believe she or her boyfriend helped stage the home and what kept her quiet was the fact she thought she could end up like those 3.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member