MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can correct me if this is wrong but I had a look on google maps and why on earth would anybody kidnap 3 women and only take them 10 minutes down the road to dispose of them?
THEY DID NOT , cheryl kenny and or angela hammond is there

I've never understood why Asher went beserk over you providing information. You where merely doing the right thing

That is a question I have had for 27+ years. And no other officer I have talked to about this understood it either. I have talked to several officers including a fellow employee who was formerly LE.

It is telling in my opinion that he would not remember me.

Kathee Baird interviewed him on the 25th anniversary and she told me as I remember it that he talked to many people and didn’t recall me.

One thing that she told me back in 2005 was when she was interviewing him was that he was the McCall’s “Investigator.” I asked her if that was in the capacity of a private investigator. She said as best as I recall was, “no, just their “investigator.”

Make if that what you will.

Last edited:
So here is the million dollar question for me

This was basically the perfect crime and due to lack of evidence and how clean it was it comes across as planned. So how do you plan something like this when two of the victims shouldn’t of been of been there that night?
Either they were not the targets or they were opportunity crime .

I got to thinking of the time that Janelle spent at the local water slide.

The time spent there seems, to be frank, “ridiculous.” If she spent the whole afternoon there she would have been burnt to a crisp. Yet she showed up at the house that night still soaking wet with her bathing suit beneath her street clothes.

May I suggest a plausible scenario? (to me anyway). She was, I believe, at the party that night with the girls. Is it unreasonable to believe that at that party there was some “creepy” guy who was bothering Suzie. He could have been a classmate but not necessarily. Janelle may have suspected something but didn’t want to accuse.

I have never heard a sound argument why a single male could not have committed this crime. Am I all wet?

Thoughts?

The time spent there seems, to be frank, “ridiculous.” If she spent the whole afternoon there she would have been burnt to a crisp. Yet she showed up at the house that night still soaking wet with her bathing suit beneath her street clothes.

May I suggest a plausible scenario? (to me anyway). She was, I believe, at the party that night with the girls. Is it unreasonable to believe that at that party there was some “creepy” guy who was bothering Suzie. He could have been a classmate but not necessarily. Janelle may have suspected something but didn’t want to accuse.

I have never heard a sound argument why a single male could not have committed this crime. Am I all wet?

Thoughts?
1. A single male could have done it.
2. It would have been too much for a lone teenager to pull off.
3. If Janelle suspected someone, she's kept it to herself; I don't believe she would protect anyone but a family member.
4. While the scenario is possible, it doesn't strike me as very likely.

Thoughts?

The reason why she wouldn´t want to accuse the creepy man could be that she had a close relationship with the person/people who caused the girls to go missing. Maybe, there was an attempt to abuse one of the girls. The girls said they would go to the police. One of them called her mom, and the people involved decided to get rid of the three women.

There should be a report with the Missouri Highway Patrol. Ditto for the Drug Enforcement Agency in Memphis. Be my guest and contact them. Be sure to use my name.
I don’t believe he threatened your job.... you just got butthurt for a cop not thinking you were important enough to be inserted into an investigation.......

I had a thought this morning that interested me. It seems to me that if (Garrison, Hall, Cox, or Carnahan) committed this crime, they would want to brag about it. I mean, none of them have anything to lose, aside from perhaps a sense of power over the police. They would also instill their "killing legacy" to future generations by being responsible for a crime that was kept for over 28 years. Over the weekend I fell down a rabbit hole of Larry Hall, but I'm starting to rule all of these men out as a coincidence. I think whoever did this can't afford to let anyone know and has too much to lose. JMO

I don’t believe he threatened your job.... you just got butthurt for a cop not thinking you were important enough to be inserted into an investigation.......

I don’t know how the police work in America but this entire statement is weird.

if you have information to give to the police then the cop shouldn’t behave like a lunatic towards said witness as that puts people off coming forward in the future.

I know you like Asher but even you must admit that’s not the correct behavior. If Mule had information regardless of its value towards the crime then you treat it with respect.

IMO

I’m seem to be a bit behind the curve here. What “accusations” are you referring to. As I say, perhaps I am slow on the uptake.

Who is “tony”?

Thank you in advance. Just unclear on what we are discussing,

Tony = can’t say = reprisal , the guy with personal attacks on you and accusing Suzie & Sherrill of using cocaine . I’m simply asking him for Proof of all these ludicrous statements . Horrible things to say about the missing women .

So here is the million dollar question for me

This was basically the perfect crime and due to lack of evidence and how clean it was it comes across as planned. So how do you plan something like this when two of the victims shouldn’t of been of been there that night?
Didn’t matter as Suzie was back at the house anyways....

I had a thought this morning that interested me. It seems to me that if (Garrison, Hall, Cox, or Carnahan) committed this crime, they would want to brag about it. I mean, none of them have anything to lose, aside from perhaps a sense of power over the police. They would also instill their "killing legacy" to future generations by being responsible for a crime that was kept for over 28 years. Over the weekend I fell down a rabbit hole of Larry Hall, but I'm starting to rule all of these men out as a coincidence. I think whoever did this can't afford to let anyone know and has too much to lose. JMO
They’re all serving life sentence , don’t mean you want a DP . And might be why LE is satisfied the person is behind bars and not spending further resources on the case .

Tony = can’t say = reprisal , the guy with personal attacks on you and accusing Suzie & Sherrill of using cocaine . I’m simply asking him for Proof of all these ludicrous statements . Horrible things to say about the missing women .

Thank you,

I had him on ignore. Now I see the posts after I removed the ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025