MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you doing some kind of a reading? No offense but it seems like it, otherwise is there a link to where your info comes from?
clean interviews with over 300 subjects , some were easy some were not , but everyone talked , lets just quote one , ( IN REFERENCE TO A WOMAN HE WAS LOOKING AT , AT THE TIME ) , QUOTE " I HAD A LIKE THAT ONE TIME -I GUTTED HER LIKE AN OLE YELLOW DOG " END QUOTE , guess he did not like that gal to much .

clean interviews with over 300 subjects , some were easy some were not , but everyone talked , lets just quote one , ( IN REFERENCE TO A WOMAN HE WAS LOOKING AT , AT THE TIME ) , QUOTE " I HAD A ***** LIKE THAT ONE TIME -I GUTTED HER LIKE AN OLE YELLOW DOG " END QUOTE , guess he did not like that gal to much .

Where are you getting your information? I've done research on this and have never read that even once.

[QUOTE="Curiositie, post: 15923974, member: 262362" he talked , and his neighbor talked about borrowing a tractor and his friend from 70 miles away said he told her too

If as you claim Carnahan has confessed to the crime then why hasn’t he been charged?

I’m Afraid it Simply makes zero sense what you are saying.
carnahan bragged , he was heard , and although i was told there is a recording , i never heard it but i did see a photo of the police informate with carnahan and the others , = NOW THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY -WITHHELD BY ME , BUT VERIFIED WITH THE ONE TRUE INVESTIGATOR ON THIS CASE , AND ONLY THE MISSING INFO , MADE IT TOTALLY VERIFIABLE AS A WITNESS STATEMENT , THE MISSING INFO TURNED OUT TO BE THE SAME INFO WITHHELD FROM GARRISONS STATEMENT THAT WAS RELEASED , garrison described a drunken orgy of death , but left out details that match

carnahan bragged , he was heard , and although i was told there is a recording , i never heard it but i did see a photo of the police informate with carnahan and the others , = NOW THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY -WITHHELD BY ME , BUT VERIFIED WITH THE ONE TRUE INVESTIGATOR ON THIS CASE , AND ONLY THE MISSING INFO , MADE IT TOTALLY VERIFIABLE AS A WITNESS STATEMENT , THE MISSING INFO TURNED OUT TO BE THE SAME INFO WITHHELD FROM GARRISONS STATEMENT THAT WAS RELEASED , garrison described a drunken orgy of death , but left out details that match

Have you ever gone to the police with what you THINK you know?

Why do you think Levitt is under PFI? Where are the others?
too easy , i will get to that--------- you do realize
1= dykes did time in leavenworth with garrison
2= dykes had the matching green van
3=dykes family links to other missing women , his nephew father of cheryl kenny left behind son
4=dykes himself a serial killer worked for serial killer gerald carnahan
5=dykes dead wifes funeral paid for by the same pawnshop owner , to which suzys ex boyfriend pawned the stolen gold teeth from the stolen skulls
6=dykes himself claimed a level of involvement to his family and others

Okay tony
nope , i am not , he- i think he dropped out from the shame of marrying dykes niece priscilla , you come on down to halltown and we will meet at larrys there on 1-44 , thats fair i live in jericho springs

see now you watch the scurrying of the rats , trying to intimidate me , or him , whatever -see those maniacs will stop at nothing to silence any progress , hell i really do not care , kathy said it was suzy's birthdayso i dropped in , its funny a lot of folks here in eldorado springs still talk about it

see now you watch the scurrying of the rats , trying to intimidate me , or him , whatever -see those maniacs will stop at nothing to silence any progress , hell i really do not care , kathy said it was suzy's birthdayso i dropped in , its funny a lot of folks here in eldorado springs still talk about it
I saw

Attachments

• 3DA00791-E290-44BA-8D04-7620591AA1BD.jpeg
    3DA00791-E290-44BA-8D04-7620591AA1BD.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online