MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not life for Garrison. 3 counts 30 years each to run concurrently + 1 count 10 years to run consecutively. Time is ticking.

He’s a Class X offender , dangerous felony 85% before eligible for parole ( October 2029?) , unless there has been some statue change . I don’t think he’ll get early parole , but who knows . He’ll be 62 in August this year .

He’s a Class X offender , dangerous felony 85% before eligible for parole ( October 2029?) , unless there has been some statue change . I don’t think he’ll get early parole , but who knows . He’ll be 62 in August this year .
Your math is way off... he is eligible for release as soon as this year.... again he got some of his 93 charge rolled into this time.. he has already been downgraded to low-sec which is what they do right before letting you go anyways...

So what sightings do people trust on the night they vanished?

we have

Lady spotted them at a restaurant

Sherrill in a petrol station

Porch lady

Women’s Van almost hit head on from a van veering off from a side street

we have a paperboy who claimed to have seen a unusual van parked up close to the women’s home and it stood out to him as strange

Is it safe to say with everything we know a Van of some deception was used that night?

we have

Porch lady

we have a paperboy who claimed to have seen a unusual van parked up close to the women’s home and it stood out to him as strange

Is it safe to say with everything we know a Van of some deception was used that night?
I believe the van sightings.
-
I doubt the restaurant sighting and gas station sighting.

we have

Porch lady

I believe apco and Git n Go sightings (within a mile from each other)
I do NOT believe porch lady......
I do believe the sightings of the man in the Delmar neighborhood (composite sketch one)...

I just had a look for the composite sketch as I don’t think I have seen much mention of one before and is it a man jet black hair and long with a huge beard and mustache?

we have

Lady spotted them at a restaurant- BOGUS

Sherrill in a petrol station- BOGUS

Porch lady- BOGUS

Paper Girl sighting likely the most creditable , and fits timeline better .

They searched entire country for that A100 van, to no avail . I’m not locked into a van moo

Yes, beard, mustache, and a big mane..
Fits a few suspects I can think of.......

It’s such a distinctive look I am amazed nobody could ID that person. I am also amazed anybody could be involved in something suspect when you are looking like that as well as I would of thought the clean shaven look would make you blend in a lot more :D

I had a thought this morning that interested me. It seems to me that if (Garrison, Hall, Cox, or Carnahan) committed this crime, they would want to brag about it. I mean, none of them have anything to lose, aside from perhaps a sense of power over the police. They would also instill their "killing legacy" to future generations by being responsible for a crime that was kept for over 28 years. Over the weekend I fell down a rabbit hole of Larry Hall, but I'm starting to rule all of these men out as a coincidence. I think whoever did this can't afford to let anyone know and has too much to lose. JMO
CARNAHAN DID BRAG ABOUT , ( AND ITS IN A POLICE REPORT ) , BUT MORE TO THE POINT CARNAHANS BRAGGING REVEALED 3 THINGS , THE TIMING OF HIS INVOLVEMENT -THAT BEING THE THIRD NIGHT ,AND THE LOCATION OF HIS ATTACK , THAT BEING THE PARTY 40 , ON THE CREEK BED , AND SINCE HIS COMMENTS REVEAL THAT SUZY GOT AWAY , ONLY TO BE CAUGHT BY A GIANT OF A MAN , AND BROUGHT BACK , ---NOW ITS REPORTED THAT WHEN CARNAHAN WOULD BRAG ABOUT HAVING SUZY , HE WOULD ACTUALLY DROOL WITH SPITTLE COMING FROM HIS MOUTH .
NOW THIS REPORT LED TO SOME ISSUES ,
1 ..HAD ANY OTHERS WITHIN THE INVESTIGATION HEARD THE STORY - YES THEY HAD
2 ..KNOWING THE FIRST LINK ( DYKES ) COULD A LINK BE MADE TO CARNAHAN -YES
CASE,NET , POE --PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT -SHOWING PAPERS SERVES AT DIVERSIFIED PLASTIC OWNED BY CARNAHAN
3..AND COULD THE PARTY 40 BE LOCATED , . -----garrisons statement , aledged the attack on the 3rd night , thats why the entire search of pierson creek from pierson cave , looking for blood , from this attack , but the attack was higher at the headwaters , =so the party 40 as located from 2 directions , direction 1 -division east of 125 to northstar baptist church , south there on 235 to where the road merges and east to the curve , direction 2 east of 125 0n 134 past foloyville , as decribed by bikers that where all them damn foloys all live , past the cut in road to the curve . SO IN FINDING THE PARTY 40 WE SEE 8641FR134 , BELONGING TO BILLY DYKES A 6 ACRE TRIANGLE ON THE NORTH , AND 34 ACRES ON THE BOTTOM BELONGING TO WALTER LONG , WE ARE LOOKING FOR A 40 ACRE PIECE SO , BILLY DYKES OBITUARY STRAFFORD MO,SHOWS WALTER LONG MARRIED TO BILLYS SISTER , MAKING THAT A 40 ,
THESE ISSUES HAVE COME UP IN CONVERSATIONS WITH INFORMERS THRU THE YEARS ,
A - A BIG GUY CHASING SUZY AFTER SHE GOT AWAY , AND BROUGHT BACK
B - ANOTHER SAID SHE SAW A BIG STAR , WHEN SHE WAS TAKEN PAST THE LOCATION ----NORTHSTAR BABTIST CHURCH
C - ONE TOLD US THE PROPERTY WAS A SMALL TRIANGLE , IT IS A 6 ACRE CORNER TRIANGLE ,
D- and important when the name of the giant , was compared to the list of names who killed the girl scout shirley rose , 9 years old we find it matches
E-are the same things still happening , YES , ...PLEASE REFER TO LARRY DYKES , KEEPING UNDERAGE SEX SLAVE , STRAFFORD MO, - A Missouri husband and wife were charged on Friday with sex crimes, accused of repeatedly raping a teen girl who lived with them. The girl, now 15, was made to perform sexual acts on Larry and Alicia Dykes of Strafford, Mo., for more than a year, according to court documents.
THERE IS MORE TO WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT , BUT THE TORTURE , IS BRUTAL TO DISCUSS

CARNAHAN DID BRAG ABOUT , ( AND ITS IN A POLICE REPORT ) , BUT MORE TO THE POINT CARNAHANS BRAGGING REVEALED 3 THINGS , THE TIMING OF HIS INVOLVEMENT -THAT BEING THE THIRD NIGHT ,AND THE LOCATION OF HIS ATTACK , THAT BEING THE PARTY 40 , ON THE CREEK BED , AND SINCE HIS COMMENTS REVEAL THAT SUZY GOT AWAY , ONLY TO BE CAUGHT BY A GIANT OF A MAN , AND BROUGHT BACK , ---NOW ITS REPORTED THAT WHEN CARNAHAN WOULD BRAG ABOUT HAVING SUZY , HE WOULD ACTUALLY DROOL WITH SPITTLE COMING FROM HIS MOUTH .
NOW THIS REPORT LED TO SOME ISSUES ,
1 ..HAD ANY OTHERS WITHIN THE INVESTIGATION HEARD THE STORY - YES THEY HAD
2 ..KNOWING THE FIRST LINK ( DYKES ) COULD A LINK BE MADE TO CARNAHAN -YES
CASE,NET , POE --PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT -SHOWING PAPERS SERVES AT DIVERSIFIED PLASTIC OWNED BY CARNAHAN
3..AND COULD THE PARTY 40 BE LOCATED , . -----garrisons statement , aledged the attack on the 3rd night , thats why the entire search of pierson creek from pierson cave , looking for blood , from this attack , but the attack was higher at the headwaters , =so the party 40 as located from 2 directions , direction 1 -division east of 125 to northstar baptist church , south there on 235 to where the road merges and east to the curve , direction 2 east of 125 0n 134 past foloyville , as decribed by bikers that where all them damn foloys all live , past the cut in road to the curve . SO IN FINDING THE PARTY 40 WE SEE 8641FR134 , BELONGING TO BILLY DYKES A 6 ACRE TRIANGLE ON THE NORTH , AND 34 ACRES ON THE BOTTOM BELONGING TO WALTER LONG , WE ARE LOOKING FOR A 40 ACRE PIECE SO , BILLY DYKES OBITUARY STRAFFORD MO,SHOWS WALTER LONG MARRIED TO BILLYS SISTER , MAKING THAT A 40 ,
THESE ISSUES HAVE COME UP IN CONVERSATIONS WITH INFORMERS THRU THE YEARS ,
A - A BIG GUY CHASING SUZY AFTER SHE GOT AWAY , AND BROUGHT BACK
B - ANOTHER SAID SHE SAW A BIG STAR , WHEN SHE WAS TAKEN PAST THE LOCATION ----NORTHSTAR BABTIST CHURCH
C - ONE TOLD US THE PROPERTY WAS A SMALL TRIANGLE , IT IS A 6 ACRE CORNER TRIANGLE ,
D- and important when the name of the giant , was compared to the list of names who killed the girl scout shirley rose , 9 years old we find it matches
E-are the same things still happening , YES , ...PLEASE REFER TO LARRY DYKES , KEEPING UNDERAGE SEX SLAVE , STRAFFORD MO, - A Missouri husband and wife were charged on Friday with sex crimes, accused of repeatedly raping a teen girl who lived with them. The girl, now 15, was made to perform sexual acts on Larry and Alicia Dykes of Strafford, Mo., for more than a year, according to court documents.
THERE IS MORE TO WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT , BUT THE TORTURE , IS BRUTAL TO DISCUSS

Are you doing some kind of a reading? No offense but it seems like it, otherwise is there a link to where your info comes from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457