MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
go to green county .org find the party 40 yourself , follow the above directions and see the results
8641 E Farm Road 134 is pretty easy to find and according to the Greene County property records is owned by Michael Dykes (as of 9/12/13). I'm assuming the other 34ac is SW of that parcel. However, Google shows the nearby creek as Broad Creek. Where is Pierson Creek & Cave in relation to these parcels?

there's no proof Ricky Dykes did this crime..

To be fair though there is zero proof of anybody doing this crime.

For people who live locally why is there not more pressure on a new investigation? I fail to believe the town doesn’t want this solved and it’s such a peculiar case with 3 women literally vanishing off the face of the earth.

To be fair though there is zero proof of anybody doing this crime.

For people who live locally why is there not more pressure on a new investigation? I fail to believe the town doesn’t want this solved and it’s such a peculiar case with 3 women literally vanishing off the face of the earth.
Did you check Ricky Dykes's alibi? Did you see where he lived in June 1992??....ive looked into it... he didnt do it.
Because people do all the time.......the cops dont really care and can't comment on it publicly so it dies everytime people try....cant force cops to talk about an open investigation.....
so you do your own investigation with boots on the ground.... you talk to people, pull up suspect profiles, FOIA info from SPD.........etc etc
Another counter point: the case is already solved...no bodies=no trial

People who want this solved need to put in the work......and anyone getting seriously into solving this needs to watch their back... the perps are at large remember (just some unsolicited advice)

Last edited:
Did you check Ricky Dykes's alibi? Did you see where he lived in June 1992??....ive looked into it... he didnt do it.
Because people do all the time.......the cops dont really care and can't comment on it publicly so it dies everytime people try....cant force cops to talk about an open investigation.....
so you do your own investigation with boots on the ground.... you talk to people, pull up suspect profiles, FOIA info from SPD.........etc etc

People who want this solved need to put in the work......and anyone getting seriously into solving this needs to watch their back... the perps are at large remember (just some unsolicited advice)
What makes you believe that more than 1 person is responsible for this crime?

well I’m no threat living in the UK

I'm also not frightened of the person who did this. That's why I used a stage name for my Change.org. Everything must remain anonymous, especially when I travel to Springfield in June. Being anonymous is another reason KB wasn't as successful as she could have been. If no one knows whos looking for them they can't threaten them. I found Hall's prison and plan on writing to him. I still think more focus needs to be brought to JK, MH and at least two of the grave robbers. I think JK was told to send Suzie home but didn't know what to say when Suzie told Stacy of her waterbed. The way she called so early the next morning and just rushed over there is too suspicious to ignore. (At least to me)

Well. The people from the Springfield Three Facebook page have entered this site. It is interesting how they appeared all together repeating the same script. I would like to know if they know each other in real life, or if they know some of the people who have been mentioned in the Springfield Three case (either the suspects or the relatives/friends of the victims).

I'm also not frightened of the person who did this. That's why I used a stage name for my Change.org. Everything must remain anonymous, especially when I travel to Springfield in June. Being anonymous is another reason KB wasn't as successful as she could have been. If no one knows whos looking for them they can't threaten them. I found Hall's prison and plan on writing to him. I still think more focus needs to be brought to JK, MH and at least two of the grave robbers. I think JK was told to send Suzie home but didn't know what to say when Suzie told Stacy of her waterbed. The way she called so early the next morning and just rushed over there is too suspicious to ignore. (At least to me)

I agree with you. Branson is about 40 miles away. At that time of the year, what was the rush?

Something fishy if you ask me.

I want to be perfectly clear. I am speculating that she suspected someone at that party may have been hitting on Suzie or Stacy and wanted to ensure they were all right. She thought they were when she saw the cars out front. But then she opened the door and the doggy jumped into her arms. Unless she tells us we may never know why they didn’t get into the car and drive around a couple of blocks and attempt to see them. If not, she should have called Mrs. McCall and told her the girls were missing. And (correct me if I am wrong) she didn’t reappear until much later that evening with soaked clothing from her bathing suit. Was she sunburned being out in the sun so long?

Something is not adding up. But it does explain why the cops kept going back and reinterviewing her. And she was not pleased declaring that she wondered if the cops ever talked to one another.

I agree with you. Branson is about 40 miles away. At that time of the year, what was the rush?

Something fishy if you ask me.

I want to be perfectly clear. I am speculating that she suspected someone at that party may have been hitting on Suzie or Stacy and wanted to ensure they were all right. She thought they were when she saw the cars out front. But then she opened the door and the doggy jumped into her arms. Unless she tells us we may never know why they didn’t get into the car and drive around a couple of blocks and attempt to see them. If not, she should have called Mrs. McCall and told her the girls were missing. And (correct me if I am wrong) she didn’t reappear until much later that evening with soaked clothing from her bathing suit. Was she sunburned being out in the sun so long?

Something is not adding up. But it does explain why the cops kept going back and reinterviewing her. And she was not pleased declaring that she wondered if the cops ever talked to one another.

They were gone roughly 7 hours . Who knows how long they were actually AT hydraslide ?
I can tell you I wouldn’t be there that long . That thing sucked imo .

Last edited:
So here is the million dollar question for me

This was basically the perfect crime and due to lack of evidence and how clean it was it comes across as planned. So how do you plan something like this when two of the victims shouldn’t of been of been there that night?

That's a big assumption. From our perspective, the girls weren't expected to be at Delmar that night. But there were people who knew they were going there, and someone cruising the grad parties looking for a victim might have followed them there. An organized serial killer, for example, wouldn't have to "plan" the abduction. he would have routines. He would be prepared. If any of the three was a specific target, the abduction was already to some extent "planned." The fact that the women were removed from the house suggests planning in the sense of the killer having a place to take them where he felt safer and more able to carry out his crime.

That's a big assumption. From our perspective, the girls weren't expected to be at Delmar that night. But there were people who knew they were going there, and someone cruising the grad parties looking for a victim might have followed them there. An organized serial killer, for example, wouldn't have to "plan" the abduction. he would have routines. He would be prepared. If any of the three was a specific target, the abduction was already to some extent "planned." The fact that the women were removed from the house suggests planning in the sense of the killer having a place to take them where he felt safer and more able to carry out his crime.
Or it was multiple people

Well. The people from the Springfield Three Facebook page have entered this site. It is interesting how they appeared all together repeating the same script. I would like to know if they know each other in real life, or if they know some of the people who have been mentioned in the Springfield Three case (either the suspects or the relatives/friends of the victims).
Who are you referring to?...

I’m thinking of a way to get the police to reinvestigate JK and those who attended the parties. MH also needs to be reinvestigated. Before anyone tells me the police cleared them, I don’t not care. From everything I’ve posted you can see that LE themselves admit mistakes were made. I will not give up on getting this investigation up and running again. I will also not give up on the stance that JK Is keeping her lips shut for her own protection, and I do not believe Kathy Kirby’s alibi. I believe multiple residents of Springfield know what happened and this could be bigger then even I originally thought.

Or it was multiple people

Yes, that would be possible. I wasn't implying otherwise. My point is that this particular crime at this particular time didn't have to be planned, whether it was a serial killer unknown to the women or whether they were targeted by a person or persons who knew them.

I’m thinking of a way to get the police to reinvestigate JK and those who attended the parties. MH also needs to be reinvestigated. Before anyone tells me the police cleared them, I don’t not care. From everything I’ve posted you can see that LE themselves admit mistakes were made. I will not give up on getting this investigation up and running again. I will also not give up on the stance that JK Is keeping her lips shut for her own protection, and I do not believe Kathy Kirby’s alibi. I believe multiple residents of Springfield know what happened and this could be bigger then even I originally thought.
You cant force anyone to do anything..... I don’t get what you plan to accomplish other than a couple of cops laughing at your request and promptly hanging up....

The only way this will happen is if you get a ton of people behind a campaign and you have ££££ to throw at it.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member