MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure that at least four accounts on the forum are the same person. You aren’t very clever. I’m not going to argue with you, but I see through you. Also... MOO.
I would hope you would take your suspicions of multiple accounts to WS. They can look into it easy enough. Please ask them to publish their findings.

I’ve read every forum available on this website about this case and all the very MANY pages of conversation. I’ve used every link that works, while also doing my own research on those that didn’t. I’m Only stating this to dismiss any claims that I haven’t studied this case or to dismiss that others shouldn’t have an opinion. I’ve compared the conversations on this website and also seen the same users trying to get the forums shut down by arguing and attacking others. I will simply ignore those I believe to be the same but I will also report it to Websleuths. I’d also like to state that I’m not naming anyone specific So if you think I’m talking about you I probably am.
And if anyone wants to talk about the “known facts” about this case, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until my psychic gets back in town. Maybe then we can film a lie detector test and put it on tv! Or better yet, let’s buy a green van based on an old woman’s testimony and stick it on the lawn! Again, this isn’t attacking anyone but the person who knows what they’re doing.

Last edited:
I hate the corrupt police angle as it always seems like such a cop out but the more I read about it
this case the more I wonder.

Some of the things the police did just don’t add up so we either have they were completely incompetent or they were bent :eek:

IMO

I’ve been off the boards for a bit and will continue to be because I’ve been working on something. Decided to try a new direction to see if it could help. I’ve been reaching out to grad school cold case groups at various colleges that work on cases and have a couple possibly taking the case. Also am finding more everyday and hoping to have a few working on it soon. Just thought I’d let you know. I don’t know if anyone has tried this before, but figured it could not hurt.

@irisheyesofblue I’m trying to do the same, and thank you for going about this angle! I’m trying to write to the show cold case and also Nancy Grace to see if she’s interested. I’m also looking for people who have solved cold cases. One woman, if she’s still alive, solved three of them!

I’ve been off the boards for a bit and will continue to be because I’ve been working on something. Decided to try a new direction to see if it could help. I’ve been reaching out to grad school cold case groups at various colleges that work on cases and have a couple possibly taking the case. Also am finding more everyday and hoping to have a few working on it soon. Just thought I’d let you know. I don’t know if anyone has tried this before, but figured it could not hurt.

That’s a great idea and it’s good you have got some people onboard. These women deserve justice as it’s such a senseless crime.

I also desperately want to see justice for this case. Not only is it senseless, it’s evil. I’d also like to note that I grew up with the progression of the internet. As a teenager I knew about proxies and how to get different ip addresses to use multiple accounts and around systems at school. One can also use different devices and fake emails. Really isn’t that hard to do, as my entire account and email are made for Websleuths only.

Last edited:
Did LE find anything concrete on Sherrill having a boyfriend?

I know one of Suzie’s friends claim she said he was a banker. But did any of Sherrills friends also back up this claim?

Did LE find anything concrete on Sherrill having a boyfriend?

I know one of Suzie’s friends claim she said he was a banker. But did any of Sherrills friends also back up this claim?
So many rumors about Sherrill dating GC to a married Policeman . Her roommate / tenant of 18 months said she wasn’t dating . I’d think Joe and the other salon employees would know as well .

@Hurricane I’ve always enjoyed crow with a nice glass of wine! :) Thanks! I’ll take your advice!
I'm glad you will be contacting WS with your suspicions. I make my first post here in over a yr & you are sure I'm a multi screener; your previous count went up from three to four based on my one post. You're the one making the accusation that WS can easily clear up.

I never said names or implied anyone specifically, so I'm a bit confused about where I referred to you? As I stated in my comment I'm not worried about it. The person knows who they are, and what they're doing, but I'm not here for them. I'm here for the missing three. As I said, I've read all the threads and know who to watch out for. Anyway, moving forward. I'm still working on my letter to Nancy Grace and trying to get my petition signed. I believe this case can be solved but it needs fresh eyes.

EDIT** I apologize, Hurricane. I just realized what you meant. I was referring to someone a few forums back. I forgot about them when I initially made the comment. A certain monkey used to always get the forums shut down.

Last edited:
I never said names or implied anyone specifically, so I'm a bit confused about where I referred to you? As I stated in my comment I'm not worried about it. The person knows who they are, and what they're doing, but I'm not here for them. I'm here for the missing three. As I said, I've read all the threads and know who to watch out for. Anyway, moving forward. I'm still working on my letter to Nancy Grace and trying to get my petition signed. I believe this case can be solved but it needs fresh eyes.

EDIT** I apologize, Hurricane. I just realized what you meant. I was referring to someone a few forums back. I forgot about them when I initially made the comment. A certain monkey used to always get the forums shut down.
Thank you. I don't like being seen as guilty by insinuation.

Hurricane, I respect your opinion and would like to know which scenario you have.

Was this crime done by one or multiple perpetrators?

I realize that no one not involved would know a certain number. I have come down on the single perpetrator theory as no one has yet rolled. But most others appear to lean to multiple perpetrators. The difficulty lies is that the general public does not know the motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980