MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that! I was going to do that first but didn’t want to contact them with my real info. Not sure how I’m going to go about this. I don’t want them to think I’m a common troll but also don’t want them to know who I am. At least not yet.

Thanks, Mule. I will be cautious when it comes to these men. I’ve been thinking of a specific plan but I’m nervous about sharing it because I worry if someone on here reads this and would tell them. Lol

OK. I don't do FaceBook (FB), but my wife does. She logged in for me and I searched the Springfield three. Didn't find much.

I did find a page where Janelle posted 2-9-2019 saying someone knows something and asking for the case to be solved.

I guess I'm too unfamiliar with FB. I just don't know where to start...

Thanks for that! I was going to do that first but didn’t want to contact them with my real info. Lol

Well, I can tell you in Some States your Correspondence has to match your information on your current drivers license ... jails have protocol for that .

So with that said , I agree with Mule , nothing to be gained from contacting those fools .

Thanks for that! I was going to do that first but didn’t want to contact them with my real info. Not sure how I’m going to go about this. I don’t want them to think I’m a common troll but also don’t want them to know who I am. At least not yet.

Thanks, Mule. I will be cautious when it comes to these men. I’ve been thinking of a specific plan but I’m nervous about sharing it because I worry if someone on here reads this and would tell them. Lol

Please trust me on this. Someone I know did this and it caused untold grief. Just don’t do it. These creeps will do whatever they can to suck young women into believing them. They are dangerous psychopaths.

Psychopaths do not have consciences. They only care about themselves.

I was watching an ID Investigation case last night of a spree killer up in Festus, Missouri and Illinois and he went on to bludgeon eight people to death with a hammer. He had just got out of prison and was trying to locate this young woman who was his pen pal when he was in prison. He went to the Home Depot where she worked but she was not yet on duty. Being frustrated he decided to murder eight completely innocent people in the most brutal way possible. He was identified by store cameras. He was caught and got six life sentences in Illinois and an additional 175 years in Missouri.

Don’t doubt for one moment that these monsters wouldn’t kill again in a New York second. If it were up to me every one would be swinging from tall oak trees. As Ted Bundy himself said, the only way to stop killers like him was to kill them. If anyone would know, he would. They fried him in 1989 in Florida but only after he had murdered 36 young women. Some estimates placed his victims at up to 10 times as many. And he was also a necrophiliac.

I will take your advice, Mule! I'm not a young woman though, just a semi young man! :p Oh, I don't doubt that they would kill again. Cox, Garrison, Hall, and Carnahan only care about power. Specifically, power over women. Sick and disgusting. These men are exactly where they need to be, only I cannot help but wonder if the real person responsible for this particular crime is not. I'm not against the death penalty at all, but death is too easy for these men. What they took from their victims deserves punishment, preferably castration, and life is solitary confinement until they lose what is left of their minds. A lesson to show others that Rape and Murder are unacceptable in a civilized society. IMO. Could it be that someone outside of prison could learn to live with themselves after committing such a crime? I'd like to say no, but humanity is plagued with those of us who wish nothing else but to cause harm to others. Ted Bundy is a good example of this. How someone could carelessly ruin so many lives is a mystery to me. Whoever is responsible for "The Springfield Three" certainly knew what they were doing, or they got damn lucky. I think it's a mixture of both. The rumors and false sightings certainly did not add to this case.

You can't write to a prisoner anonymously or using an alias. If prison personnel can't verify who you are the prisoner will never receive your letter. All correspondence is censored & monitored in & out.

These guys are cons. Ask Kenny Young. Robert Cox got Kenny to buy him a typewriter on the pretense of corresponding with him. I think there were 2-3 letters which contained nothing but more games by Cox.

You just can't stroll into a prison to visit a prisoner, to "look him in the eye" as Richard was going to do with Cox, without the prisoner first putting you on his visitor list. KB made regular requests for yrs before Garrison finally granted her a visit & put her on his visitor list.

I doubt you will even get a witness to grant you an interview in person or thru correspondence if you want to stay anonymous.

Thanks, @Hurricane ! I meant getting an interview anonymously, not sending a message to a prisoner. I figured identity would be required for that. I live in the same state that Hall is imprisoned in, although he lives quite a distance away from me. I appreciate the advice!

You can't write to a prisoner anonymously or using an alias. If prison personnel can't verify who you are the prisoner will never receive your letter. All correspondence is censored & monitored in & out.

These guys are cons. Ask Kenny Young. Robert Cox got Kenny to buy him a typewriter on the pretense of corresponding with him. I think there were 2-3 letters which contained nothing but more games by Cox.

You just can't stroll into a prison to visit a prisoner, to "look him in the eye" as Richard was going to do with Cox, without the prisoner first putting you on his visitor list. KB made regular requests for yrs before Garrison finally granted her a visit & put her on his visitor list.

I doubt you will even get a witness to grant you an interview in person or thru correspondence if you want to stay anonymous.

Correction: I wasn’t going to do anything with Cox. I never got the additional 19 letters he allegedly wrote. The promise was reneged on so I made no attempt to contact him. At the time I was about 60 miles from where he was housed.

I have dealt with some “rough” customers in my lifetime. Cox nor any of these other psychopaths bother me. But I was offering “friendly advice” for the unwary. I have seen what they do. They are every bit as dangerous as Hannibal Lector.

Last edited:
Correction: I wasn’t going to do anything with Cox. I never got the additional 19 letters he allegedly wrote. The promise was reneged on so I made no attempt to contact him. At the time I was about 60 miles from where he was housed.

I have dealt with some “rough” customers in my lifetime. Cox nor any of these other psychopaths bother me. But I was offering “friendly advice” for the unwary. I have seen what they do. They are every bit as dangerous as Hannibal Lector.
Richard, you used to boast all the time how you were going to drive the 60 mi to Lovelady, TX & look him in the eye. And how you could tell if he was lying to you or not based on your experience with "rough customers". Of course it never happened; my point is you would not have been allowed in with Cox in solitary & not putting you on his visitor list.

Thanks, @Hurricane ! I meant getting an interview anonymously, not sending a message to a prisoner. I figured identity would be required for that. I live in the same state that Hall is imprisoned in, although he lives quite a distance away from me. I appreciate the advice!
Your time would be better spent in separating the wheat from the chaff; eliminate what has become thought of as fact when it's really just rumor repeated often enough to become accepted as fact.

I don’t want to get into an argument that might shut down the thread.

I always intended to go see Cox, providing he was agreeable. Obviously had he refused the meeting wouldn’t have taken place. I have never argued that I was somehow going to force my way onto the premises.

I was promised some 19 letters but they were withdrawn. It was not a meeting that took place, not that I never attempted to put my plan into motion.

I went into housing projects in St Louis to chase delinquent debtors (Pruitt-Igoe) where the police would not go. I don’t think my bonafides are in question. That is all I will say on this matter.

What I would like to discuss would be the possible suspects who had a motive. A limited number of individuals could have gained entry and I believe he likely had at least one “helper.” I would defer to the original profiler who gave the strong impression he was in over his head and did not foresee how it would spiral out of control. I would also opine that I do not believe it was connected to the upcoming crypt vandalism trial.

Of course if that theory falls apart the person who may have followed the girls home would have also worked.

One thing that has to be considered is how entry would have been gained with a barking Yorkie. That is a huge clue. Trying to calm them down is like trying to corral a greased pig. The kidnapper must have been known to the dog.

Last edited:
I don’t want to get into an argument that might shut down the thread.

I always intended to go see Cox, providing he was agreeable. Obviously had he refused the meeting wouldn’t have taken place. I have never argued that I was somehow going to force my way onto the premises.

I was promised some 19 letters but they were withdrawn. It was not a meeting that took place, not that I never attempted to put my plan into motion.

I went into housing projects in St Louis to chase delinquent debtors (Pruitt-Igoe) where the police would not go. I don’t think my bonafides are in question. That is all I will say on this matter.

What I would like to discuss would be the possible suspects who had a motive. A limited number of individuals could have gained entry and I believe he likely had at least one “helper.” I would defer to the original profiler who gave the strong impression he was in over his head and did not foresee how it would spiral out of control. I would also opine that I do not believe it was connected to the upcoming crypt vandalism trial.

Of course if that theory falls apart the person who may have followed the girls home would have also worked.

One thing that has to be considered is how entry would have been gained with a barking Yorkie. That is a huge clue. Trying to calm them down is like trying to corral a greased pig. The kidnapper must have been known to the dog.
Concerning your statement here, that you don't think the crypt robbers had anything, to do with this case. I hear ya & respect your opinion. But, my mind is open to a number of persons of interest. Including the crypt robbers. I think they, "MAY", have, "SOME", knowledge, if not involvement. I just can't cross them off. There is stink, so to speak, hanging over them & until this is solved, it will remain there. But, once again, total respect, to your opinion, Missouri Mule. Not interested in any pissin matches, on here. Just truth finding.

Interesting. But the girls must have made it back A hypothetical second time since Stacy’s clothes were folded up and ready for the next day. They must have been back in the house and likely in bed.

Someone else could have folded up the shorts. Janis McCall believed her daugther left the house with a t-shirt and panties (her bra was found at Suzie's house as well).

C
Please trust me on this. Someone I know did this and it caused untold grief. Just don’t do it. These creeps will do whatever they can to suck young women into believing them. They are dangerous psychopaths.

Psychopaths do not have consciences. They only care about themselves.

I was watching an ID Investigation case last night of a spree killer up in Festus, Missouri and Illinois and he went on to bludgeon eight people to death with a hammer. He had just got out of prison and was trying to locate this young woman who was his pen pal when he was in prison. He went to the Home Depot where she worked but she was not yet on duty. Being frustrated he decided to murder eight completely innocent people in the most brutal way possible. He was identified by store cameras. He was caught and got six life sentences in Illinois and an additional 175 years in Missouri.

Don’t doubt for one moment that these monsters wouldn’t kill again in a New York second. If it were up to me every one would be swinging from tall oak trees. As Ted Bundy himself said, the only way to stop killers like him was to kill them. If anyone would know, he would. They fried him in 1989 in Florida but only after he had murdered 36 young women. Some estimates placed his victims at up to 10 times as many. And he was also a necrophiliac.

Can people outside of the USA write to the inmates?
If anyone wants to contact them, but he/she is too scared to provide his/her real identity or address, I can do it for you. I don´t see them traveling or sending friends to South America, much less to my neighborhood (It´s dangerous. A foreigner would be dead before setting their foot in my street).

C

Can people outside of the USA write to the inmates?
If anyone wants to contact them, but he/she is too scared to provide his/her real identity or address, I can do it for you. I don´t see them traveling or sending friends to South America, much less to my neighborhood (It´s dangerous. A foreigner would be dead before setting their foot in my street).

I doubt they would come that far.

Most people know who I am and where I live. It would not be out of the realm of possibility to want to get to me except for two things. There would be no motive and I am armed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph