MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Adina was one of the 18. She was with her mother.
I found the names of some of the people who were at the house:
Janis and Stewart McCall and their two daugthers Meredith and Lisa
Adina and her mother Darlene
Mike Henson
Janelle Kirby and her parents, Randy and Kathy Kirby.
There were more people, but found no names.
Those 10 in the Police report and present when Officer Bookout arrived . Tulsa world reported up to 18 .

I just find it super strange on the day the women have been kidnapped that apart from Stacey’s parents people were just walking in and out of the home. It’s just mind boggling that these people would do that and we have seen nothing to indicate this was indeed normal behavior that went on around the house.

Reading through the newspaper reprints from @Seeker994, I am intrigued by the A-Mart store clerk's sightings of Sherrill, Stacy, Suzie, and an un-named woman and man.

Has his story been verified or discredited? I mean, is this just another rabbit hole?

@arc anjil There's a post that says the lady in the APOC station identified herself. Most claim it is a rabbit hole but I find it interesting. I also can't help but wonder if Suzie and Stacy dropped off their cars. Another thing I thought about today is that some women will lure other women for their men. Look it up. Some souls desperate enough for love will do whatever their partner tells them. Who's to say a woman wasn't involved?

I've pieced together a timeline of the girls movements as printed from the News- Leader (NL) articles "Day X" postings you made.

It says the girls parked at Janelle's and walked from the Kirby house to the first party at Brian Joy's. Google satellite view show that neighborhood similar to mine - wooded multi-acreage lots. So "next door" is not that close.

I did not find Janelle's address so I cannot measure the distance from her house to Joy's. Interesting as the NL later says Shane Appleby drove the girls from the Elder party back to Brian Joy's and then to their cars at Janelle's (it being dark by then).

I did not find how the girls got from the Joy party to the Elder party on Hanover which, by the way, would go right by the A-Mart on Fremont.

I just wonder what kind of a rabbit hole the A-Mart clerk created, if any.

Indeed. I just can't help but wonder if there is any chance they made it to Delmar before leaving again and the girls didn't make it back the second time... IMO that's the simplest way this crime could have happened. The girls leave again and something happens, Sherrill hears something and notices people parking Suzie's car and goes outside and is taken.

@arc anjil There's a post that says the lady in the APOC station identified herself. Most claim it is a rabbit hole but I find it interesting. I also can't help but wonder if Suzie and Stacy dropped off their cars. Another thing I thought about today is that some women will lure other women for their men. Look it up. Some souls desperate enough for love will do whatever their partner tells them. Who's to say a woman wasn't involved?
Indeed. I just can't help but wonder if there is any chance they made it to Delmar before leaving again and the girls didn't make it back the second time... IMO that's the simplest way this crime could have happened. The girls leave again and something happens, Sherrill hears something and notices people parking Suzie's car and goes outside and is taken.

Seeker, I must say, way to go, for thinking outside, the box. I believe, that thinking outside, the box, is key to solving this crime. Now, I can't say, that I can buy in, at this point, but thumbs up, to you, for considering another angle & throwing it, out there.

Interesting. But the girls must have made it back A hypothetical second time since Stacy’s clothes were folded up and ready for the next day. They must have been back in the house and likely in bed.

Well, my work has decided to close for two weeks due to this virus. Fortunately, they are still paying us. I will now have more time to research this case. Question. Does anyone know how one would go about speaking with a prisoner? I've never done this before.

Well, my work has decided to close for two weeks due to this virus. Fortunately, they are still paying us. I will now have more time to research this case. Question. Does anyone know how one would go about speaking with a prisoner? I've never done this before.
Seeker994, Can't help ya, there, my friend, but I'll bet Missouri Mule, will see your post. I believe that he is the one, who spoke to Garrison, via phone, once. Maybe he would be of help? I hope, I am recalling that, correctly.

Thanks @Chippergreg ! You too @Lester Moran ! I'm only really interested in speaking with three out of the four people in prison but plan on writing to all of them. I'm also hoping that I can get in contact with someone like Adina Ruthrauff and Michelle Elder. If they're married they'd have different last names, but I should be able to find them. I know this case must be very personal and hard to talk about, so I would, of course, understand if they declined. I also do not want them to misunderstand my intentions. That is the prime reason, aside from safety, that I will not reveal my identity. This case isn't about me, it's about Sherrill, Suzie, and Stacy. I do not wish to seek anything other than justice for this case.

No luck locating people via social media (Facebook, etc.)?

EDIT: The N-L recap/report from June 6, 1993 is a very good read and explains a lot of what happened at the Levitt house on Sunday June 7, 1992. Not sure of any inconsistencies, but it is a newspaper...

Last edited:
Garrison called me. I never wrote or called him.

Something odd happened the other night.

I was in bed and my cell phone rang in the middle of the night and the call was from the local slammer. I don’t know anyone from there. Just seemed odd. I didn’t answer it.

I would advise caution contacting these guys. More often than not they are psychopaths, manipulators and professional liars. They also do not have a conscience. In the old days they were strung up from a tall oak tree.

Beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member