MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just checking in..
This case bothers me...
I think about this little girl often.
It is such a slap in the face of the people of St Louis. This is their child, and justice must be served. Don’t let some monster violate, torture, and behead a child in your town and still walk amongst you.

amateur opinion and speculation

For what my opinion may be worth:

The girl's identity is the key to the killer.

This was probably a young man, no older than 35, somebody this girl wouldn't feel uneasy about being alone with. Maybe good looking and charming.

Neither lived in the area but he was familiar, and absconded with her from wherever they were at the first good opportunity.

He wanted her to be found at least eventually.

Whoever she lived with knew what happened to her when the story broke nationally and did not come forward.

The killer never did anything like this before and probably never has since.

Welcome to the forum WarEagle11

One thing I recently thought of, was that rope. Was it neccessary for a grown man to put that rope on a childs hands or could it have been something that was made after her death to mislead the police whenever her body was found. Unless that binding was someting that was typical for his MO ofcourse and it served as a purpuse of control and exaltation for his twisted mind.

One thing I recently thought of, was that rope. Was it neccessary for a grown man to put that rope on a childs hands or could it have been something that was made after her death to mislead the police whenever her body was found. Unless that binding was someting that was typical for his MO ofcourse and it served as a purpuse of control and exaltation for his twisted mind.
Yes, the origin of the rope, and even the knots should be good evidence.

amateur opinion and speculation

Unless that binding was someting that was typical for his MO ofcourse and it served as a purpuse of control and exaltation for his twisted mind.

RSBM ~

This is what I think. JMO.

Thanks for the welcome!

To me the binding is the act of an attention seeker. I think he wanted to be famous for something and settled for infamous.

Quote RSBM.
In your speculation, why might they never come forward?

Frankly my mind goes every which way on this theory. The one that feels the most plausible is that she grew up in some kind of organization that handled all its issues internally and probably didn't want to attract police attention. I would bet exposing the killer, who had outfoxed them and made off with this child, was to them not worth the scrutiny coming forward would generate.

Could someone name the current exclusion list for this Jane Doe? I'm not from the US so I can't see the exclusions by NamUs.

Just checking in....I hope a DNA lab picks this case up!!!!

Just checking in....I hope a DNA lab picks this case up!!!!
This case is especially disturbing, and I am counting on the citizens of St. Louis to do what's right and demand resolution of this case! As a nation, we certainly don't want to think of St. Louis as the place where a black child can be assaulted, slaughtered, beheaded, left like trash, and that no one cares enough to figure out who she is.

Step up St. Louis. It's been 39 years!

Amateur opinion and speculation

You are often on my mind, little girl. Every case involving children is sad and makes me upset, but this one hits me on a whole new level. It's unfair her life was ended prematurely. It's unfair she's not buried under her real name. And it's unfair someone got away with rape and murder.

I have a question, could Parabon NanoLabs help with a reconstruction of what this girl could have looked like? I remember they did a reconstruction on the Stevie Crawford case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back