MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I highly doubt Parabon Nanolabs would be able to create a reconstruction for her. Their reconstructions focus primarily on adult victims; the 'Blind Testing and Evaluation of a Comprehensive DNA Phenotyping System' document from their website states in the methods "Age and body mass index values then delivered to Parabon, and subjects with large differences from default age (25) and BMI (22) age-progressed by forensic artist". So their default age (and the youngest they can portray it seems) is 25 years old, far too old for Hope :(
The only times Parabon worked on cases younger than that was when they provided phenotype reports, but even then it was NCMEC who made the recons. And they don't have anything to work off because we don't have her head/skull, unlike Stevie Crawford.
Either Parabon would have to develop their reconstruction technology to make it work for all ages, or they would only be able to give a phenotype report and perhaps give her ancestry.

Just checking in on the case. It's been heavy on my mind ever since I learned about it years ago. You are not forgotten, little girl. There are thousands of people who are fighting for your case to be solved.

Pamela Gilmore from Chicago has not been ruled out yet. Went missing from Chicago in 1979 at four years old. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I personally don’t believe Pamela is JD because of how young she would be, but it could at least confirm or deny a possible victim. Her NamUs also does not have reliable information on her height or weight.

I am still working my way through the threads for Little Jane Doe. I just wanted to thank everyone for the excellent work done so far by so many people here on Websleuths.
I have no idea yet whether one of the DNA labs has been brought in, but hopefully so and there is nothing I want more than to identify our little girl and find her killer.
Thanks again to everyone!

ive been searching all over NAMUS yesterday and today, but unfortunately i don't think this girl was ever even reported as missing. and even if she was she definitely isn't in the database, cuz all of the other girls who've been matches have pretty much been debunked, either through DNA or other technicalities.

but that doesn't mean we should give up on her somebody out there knew her & was caring for her. for some reason i just keep thinking about the red fingernails. idk why

ive been searching all over NAMUS yesterday and today, but unfortunately i don't think this girl was ever even reported as missing. and even if she was she definitely isn't in the database, cuz all of the other girls who've been matches have pretty much been debunked, either through DNA or other technicalities.

but that doesn't mean we should give up on her somebody out there knew her & was caring for her. for some reason i just keep thinking about the red fingernails. idk why
Likely because her family said they were 'moving away' from Southeastern US. Her mother very well might have been murdered or else culpable. Perhaps no one even knew this young girl was in St Louis.

I hope somebody is looking for this child.
She was of school age...did no one question the missing child in school, the neighborhood, someone in the family or circle of friends?
Or, was she in foster care...a home of neglect where she was not attending school or seen outside in the community?
I'm so bothered over this child's death.
Cold case detectives need to take on this case...fresh eyes.

This is one Doe that really breaks my heart. I mean, they all do, but this one, especially. I can't fathom that someone hasn't missed her, in all the decades that have passed since she was found.

And of all the Does, she's the one I wish most that they'd use Snapshot with. Babygirl St Louis needs a face! It's cracked cases before. The longer this goes on, the more folks who might have known her in life die, move on, forget.

Snapshot, and a search for a familial DNA match. I want this one solved. I want to see her get the dignity back that has been denied her by her killer. It's obscene that she has waited so long.

EDIT: and yes, I know Snapshot is for adults, it doesn't stop me wishing and hoping they'd work some magic and age regress down a phenotype pic for a child Babygirl's age, okay? I can dream.

I worry that she won't get picked up by Any of the dna labs. Such a horrid, horrid, horrid death, time is ticking on this case, her killer may never face justice.

This is one Doe that really breaks my heart. I mean, they all do, but this one, especially. I can't fathom that someone hasn't missed her, in all the decades that have passed since she was found.

And of all the Does, she's the one I wish most that they'd use Snapshot with. Babygirl St Louis needs a face! It's cracked cases before. The longer this goes on, the more folks who might have known her in life die, move on, forget.

Snapshot, and a search for a familial DNA match. I want this one solved. I want to see her get the dignity back that has been denied her by her killer. It's obscene that she has waited so long.
I have repeatedly brought this up to Othram, maybe there is an issue with LE, I don't really know how all of this works.

I have repeatedly brought this up to Othram, maybe there is an issue with LE, I don't really know how all of this works.
Yeah, me neither. But, as I said in my (edited) post, my dreams for this Doe, and all Does, are that the cases get everything thrown at them and it brings them all home. It's a nice dream to have. It doesn't match reality, but there's no law against dreaming big. Especially for Babygirl, and the other child Does taken too soon by violence. Little Christmas Doe, too. She haunts me. Someone worked so hard to just make that child disappear. But she had beautifully done hair with little bows.

Yeah, me neither. But, as I said in my (edited) post, my dreams for this Doe, and all Does, are that the cases get everything thrown at them and it brings them all home. It's a nice dream to have. It doesn't match reality, but there's no law against dreaming big. Especially for Babygirl, and the other child Does taken too soon by violence. Little Christmas Doe, too. She haunts me. Someone worked so hard to just make that child disappear. But she had beautifully done hair with little bows.
I've never heard of little Christmas doe, she is on Othrams Radar though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz
Back