MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cece Moore indicated on reddit that there is no evidence of Jeanetta Brooks or her family ever existing, and I have inferred from her posts that she thinks it is a hoax. Sadly it appears this is a hoax. JMO.

Cece Moore indicated on reddit that there is no evidence of Jeanetta Brooks or her family ever existing, and I have inferred from her posts that she thinks it is a hoax. Sadly it appears this is a hoax. JMO.
It's what I feared. Such a shame. Especially as there HAVE been cases in the past of grown siblings searching leading to an identification, like Atcel Olmedo and Janice Marie Young.

MOO

Last edited:
I am seeing lots of comments about it not being a viable lead and that Jeanetta may have never gone missing or existed and might just be falsified. JMO and just what I have read rumors of, and I am wondering if this is what Cece is referring to.
CeCe would have the tools to determine if a Jeanetta Brooks was born on May 15, 1973 or around that time etc etc etc

It's what I feared. Such a shame. Especially as there HAVE been cases in the past of grown siblings searching leading to an identification, like Atcel Olmedo and Janice Marie Young.

MOO
Or Patra Patmios. An elderly cousin in Greece was searching for her.

Shame if the whole Jeannetta story is a hoax. But hoaxes have a core of truth sometimes. Maybe a girl with a different name?

Were you aware of the reddit post earlier when you posted about your gut feeling?

I got chills all over my body while reading the post linked in the article. If the poster hadn’t heard of St. Louis Jane Doe, and looked up the case… What a most horrible shock to the system that would be! The warnings about the graphic photos and such were not mentioned quickly enough in the responses for my liking. My heart goes out to the lady who is searching for Jeanetta Brooks, whether St. Louis Jane Doe is her sister, or not.
It does look quite likely. MOO
Oooh, I did to!

Whilst every Doe is more than deserving of their name returned to them, this one just really gets under my skin. I really hope she ID'ed soon, also so that whoever did this to her could possibly be apprehended before they pass, if they haven't already.

Maybe I am having a Mandela Effect or something, but I swear Sharuan Cole was reporting missing a few days after the STL Jane Doe was found.

I (and many of us I am sure) have scoured NAMUS, Charley, and other sites that showed Sharaun as a prime candidate, but the dates made it impossible.

I also vividly remember seeing her as a rule-out, but I may be mistaken.

Was she ruled out just based on the date "reported" missing being 2 days after discovery?

If so, I'd like to know exactly "who" last saw her outside of direct family sighting and when. Such a sad case.

Who are you little one?

This little girl (St. Louis) was found on Feb 28th...but they believe she died on or around Feb 23rd. IMO, if Sharaun was reported missing on Feb 25th, this is plausible. Namus has Sharaun as a ruleout...I would like to know what this is based on...dates alone or DNA?

Namus has Sharaun as a ruleout...I would like to know what this is based on...dates alone or DNA?

Oh-how-I-hope it was by DNA and that there wasn't a mistake. There have been more than one case where the actual victim was mistakenly ruled-out, leading to decades of pain for the families, not knowing what happened to their child, when they could have at least known their fate. (One case that comes to mind is Sharon Gallegos' case.)

One would hope; especially so when Sharaun's timeline is quite close, her photo bears resemblance to the recontstruction, her being last seen in a 'gold' sweater ... this Doe being found in a 'yellow' sweater etc.

I have a sinking feeling, thinking about it. Because if they are not the same girl, why are there so many coincidences? Could the cases be related (same perpetrator, if not the same victim)? I'm sure I'm not the first to wonder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back