MO MO - St Louis, BlkFem 8-11, 54UFMO, in abandoned bldg, Feb'83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unfortunately", Race White. DNA Status: Complete - Insufficient DNA for profiling
Horrible that we have a black girl with no head & a white girl with no body </3

I don't know how to link it but if you go to the namus page for the skull, and go to documents and click on the one labeled "no title" it gives a lot more info including that they think she was black.

"Unfortunately", Race White. DNA Status: Complete - Insufficient DNA for profiling
Horrible that we have a black girl with no head & a white girl with no body </3

(sorry for all the reply in a short period) I reread the file, and realized I miss read it. You're right. That is very sad :( I hope they can both have their names returned </3

View attachment 76248
Here's a photo of the abandoned apartment building where/when she was discovered. There is some locals who have posted up thread with more about the area from their perspective

Huh, what do you know! guess my parents were wrong. not surprised, we live a county or two over from kirkwood, and if there were run down areas I doubt my parents would have seen them.

a8a3ea0356a8a04ccb2ee6bf669244b7.jpg

Here is the "no title" page (which is actually pg 1 of the report. It's a little conflicting. It says that they thought it was possibly Little Doe, but appeared to be "caucasoid". But, at that age, they can't be sure. Good find!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't see your screen shot; I did one of both pages together

Attachments

• HeadNamUsUP9271.jpg
    HeadNamUsUP9271.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 167
The 1992 skull was not related to Little Jane Doe (Hope) case. The original article was linked through Geocities which doesn't seem to exist anymore. So I just took a screenshot of the article. It's on the first page of this thread. The only discrepancy is that the news article says it was bought at a store and the report says it was bought at a flea market. Otherwise, the facts seem to be the same.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 140
Interesting. I checked both of them on Namus and neither is a rule out on the other one. If they only have a skull, I wonder how they know it's a female? Can they tell that by DNA?

Yes, they can tell it from DNA. Not all agencies update Namus profiles with ruleouts.

Yes, they can tell it from DNA. Not all agencies update Namus profiles with ruleouts.

So, I'm assuming since both of their DNA has been submitted, they've already ruled out a match, right?

So, I'm assuming since both of their DNA has been submitted, they've already ruled out a match, right?

You're talking about the head and the body, right? I'm pretty sure that upthread it states several times the two didn't match.

I'm a local who lives in STL CITY, not the county (which is completely separate LE jurisdiction). Clemens is now called Clemens Place. It is NOT in Kirkwood. It is in North STL City (not STL county which is totally separate). St. Louis area has an unusual "home rule" county legal jurisdiction which I think it adding to some confusion on the forum. For anyone trying to contact the St. Louis County ME about this case, good luck as that is actually for St Louis County, not St. Louis City where this girl was killed. St. Louis City ME has jurisdiction and is a totally separate office. Have no clue why everyone thinks this case is in Kirkwood but is most definitely is NOT.

Again, I live about a mile from where this girl was found. She was NOT found in Kirkwood which is way far away from north STL City. She was found just north-west of downtown in a very rundown neighborhood which is slightly better today but still pretty rough. At the time, there were plenty of abandoned buildings all over that neighborhood and nearby. It was actually fairly common to find bodies in these abandoned buildings (much like Detroit). The only thing that was unusual was that it was a child and not an adult male. Btw, most LE around here believe she was killed by serial killer Vernon Brown (not a family member) who was a transient with a long criminal history of committing similar murders in young women/girls. It is known that he was in the area at the time and was subsequently convicted of basically the same crime 2 years later. He was executed in 2005. Hope this helps. If anyone has questions about St. Louis CITY LE or the area where she was found please contact me. There is a ton of misinformation on this thread. FYI people who claim they are locals, but live outside of STL City aren't actual locals. I was actually born and raised a mile from Clemens.

In 2 days it has been 33 years since this little angel was found murdered in an abandoned building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member