GUILTY MO - St. Louis County - Man enters store, commits sexual assault & murder, 19 November 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This man TB, murdered a woman and SA the others 2. I cannot imagine he wasn't an abusive husband to his wife. I know, she says he was so kind, but I'll bet it was cyclic.

Purely speculation, but he was described as "protective", which could also mean fear inducing to create a need for and dependancy on TB.

Investigators pursuing Catholic Supply suspect’s possible link to other crimes

Nice update (with auto-play video) from one of our local news channels this morning.

Highlights are:

(1) They are actively looking at TB for other similar crimes;
(2) His DNA has been sampled, processed and is in CODIS but no hits yet.

ETA: Ooops. Didn't see that Gramof8 had posted the link already. Welcome!
A couple of thoughts about TB's DNA....

I'm surprised there were no other hits to his DNA. It seems so likely that he has committed a similar crime in the past, yet no DNA.

Which make me wonder if he commits the crimes without leaving DNA?

In the Catholic supply store, he ordered the women in the back room using a gun. He didn't grab them and shove them into the room, as far as we know. He then ordered them to remove their clothing. He didn't pull or rip the clothing off them. It's possible (we don't know) he wore a condom and didn't have any other contact with the victims except through the condom. (Total speculation, not fact.)

STL LE said that the business card was key in catching TB. Perhaps that means there was no DNA to match, not that his DNA would've matched now that I think about it.

But, still, I wonder if he commits the crimes using a gun and a condom, leaving no yucky trace of him behind.

jmopinion at the moment, thinking aloud

"[Judge] Heggie set a preliminary hearing for Jan. 23."
As Catholic Supply murder suspect appears in court, West County store reopens

What happens at a preliminary hearing in Missouri? From Library Guides: Missouri Criminal Law - Process, Issues, and Research: The Criminal Justice Process

"Preliminary Hearing

When the State proceeds under a felony complaint, the associate circuit judge hears evidence against the defendant in order to determine whether there is enough evidence to proceed with the charges. The preliminary hearing takes on essentially the same role as the grand jury proceedings, with one major difference: During a preliminary hearing, a defendant has the right to present evidence and cross-examine witnesses."

Investigators pursuing Catholic Supply suspect’s possible link to other crimes

Nice update (with auto-play video) from one of our local news channels this morning.

Highlights are:

(1) They are actively looking at TB for other similar crimes;
(2) His DNA has been sampled, processed and is in CODIS but no hits yet.

ETA: Ooops. Didn't see that Gramof8 had posted the link already. Welcome!

Most grateful for your precis JimmyPerez.

We are not able to access the article here in the UK.

wonder if it takes several days to complete through all of the database..

i was watching the a&e LISK thing and there are thousands of unsolved murders and unidentified victims not to mention all of the unreported and the lost and destroyed , unprocessed rape kit's etc.

they are looking hard at TB for good reason, he fits the profile for open cases or he fits a profile in general and so must be completely vetted and investigated, if this is a DP case then everything has to be painstaking and perfect.

they will dismantle his life and go back all the way to his teen years.

I hope women will come forward, I wish there would be some media interest in this case
because he has lived all around and someone might know him.

I want to hear what all he got up to, don't you? IMO

Last edited:
Might also be a good idea to check Cape Girardeau, MO. Didn't he spend a few years down there with his "church"?

The investigators have a task to do, to provide evidence for this case, and it does appear, like many here have posted, it doesn’t seem like this could be his first rodeo.

The investigation by the sleuthers here are important taking a look at his online posts regarding restaurants and parks, and thanks to those of you who looked and shared.

For the most part, I only see mention of his LinkedIn profile in the MSM , but through the work here, he has a lot more presence online.

It’s a new world where that kind of information is readily available, and a clue still lingering on his postings online may be the missing clue to other crimes.

It’s all quiet now, waiting to see what will happen with the grand jury.

He seems so calm and collected, like nothing is wrong, and he even wore that particular, nice shirt to court. I do believe he is confident. He did plead not guilty, so think he is hoping to be found innocent.

FWIW and IMO.

Last edited:
he just happened to leave the clothes he was wearing under his trailer....people do it all the time....well he has the right to claim he is innocent...he has the right to a trial.

Im pretty sure he is flat out lying in the face of every fact they throw at him.
maybe he will defend himself. I'm sure he considers himself as competent as any lawyer and much smarter. I'm sure he has told his wife he is an innocent man, so that she will throw her life away over him.

Im sure he has been 100 percent identified as the rapist murderer by his victims.

codis hits or not he will never walk free again. MOO

I did not think TB seemed calm and collected. I thought he seemed like a scared little rabbit. Hope so! And jail is the easy part of a person's life until he's convicted of these of crimes!

i was watching the a&e LISK thing and there are thousands of unsolved murders and unidentified victims not to mention all of the unreported and the lost and destroyed , unprocessed rape kit's etc.
Snipped and bolded.

Dang. I forgot about all the rape kits that are just sitting there. Sigh.

But, if he's not leaving DNA (speculation), then maybe the rape kits won't be of use anyway.

I think it's going to take matching up his locations with unsolved cases and piecing the cases together like that. Could be tedious work for an officer....but very rewarding if cases are solved.

jmo

Snipped and bolded.

But, if he's not leaving DNA (speculation), then maybe the rape kits won't be of use anyway.

I think it's going to take matching up his locations with unsolved cases and piecing the cases together like that. Could be tedious work for an officer....but very rewarding if cases are solved.

jmo
I agree itd. I think following his travels/locations/times/ along with unsolved sexual crimes and maybe murders linked to his whereabouts will prove to be fruitful in investigations.

I really wonder if he is the Delphi BG. If he was there that day for any reason at all.....I mean, look at how quickly he murdered and sodomized a total of 3 grown women!

A couple of thoughts about TB's DNA....

I'm surprised there were no other hits to his DNA. It seems so likely that he has committed a similar crime in the past, yet no DNA.

Which make me wonder if he commits the crimes without leaving DNA?

In the Catholic supply store, he ordered the women in the back room using a gun. He didn't grab them and shove them into the room, as far as we know. He then ordered them to remove their clothing. He didn't pull or rip the clothing off them. It's possible (we don't know) he wore a condom and didn't have any other contact with the victims except through the condom. (Total speculation, not fact.)

STL LE said that the business card was key in catching TB. Perhaps that means there was no DNA to match, not that his DNA would've matched now that I think about it.

But, still, I wonder if he commits the crimes using a gun and a condom, leaving no yucky trace of him behind.

jmopinion at the moment, thinking aloud
If he handled the business card they may get his DNA from there.

The investigators have a task to do, to provide evidence for this case, and it does appear, like many here have posted, it doesn’t seem like this could be his first rodeo.

The investigation by the sleuthers here are important taking a look at his online posts regarding restaurants and parks, and thanks to those of you who looked and shared.

For the most part, I only see mention of his LinkedIn profile in the MSM , but through the work here, he has a lot more presence online.

It’s a new world where that kind of information is readily available, and a clue still lingering on his postings online may be the missing clue to other crimes.

It’s all quiet now, waiting to see what will happen with the grand jury.

He seems so calm and collected, like nothing is wrong, and he even wore that particular, nice shirt to court. I do believe he is confident. He did plead not guilty, so think he is hoping to be found innocent.

FWIW and IMO.
The clue still lingering .... well it wouldn’t be two nickels.

Double Nickel can mean Interstate 55 and it runs from Chicago to New Orleans passing Cape Girardeau on the way. (According to Urban Dictionary.)

Snipped and bolded.

jmo

Wish we could figure out a way to assist in this painstaking work. I know that’s a ridiculous thought, but how great would it be if LE could develop a technique to use US to crowdsource and provide some of this tedious searching for details they have to do on cases. I am sure much of it is done sitting at a desk on a phone or computer. We could DO that!

Last edited:
Wish we could figure out a way to assist in this painstaking work. I know that’s a ridiculous thought, but how great would it be if LE could develop a technique to use US to crowdsource and provide some of this tedious searching for details they have to do on cases. I am sure much of it is done sitting at a desk on a phone or computer. We could DO that!
I totally agree. This is work we could do, at least at a preliminary level. Well, it IS what we do. :)

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back