GUILTY MO - St. Louis County - Man enters store, commits sexual assault & murder, 19 November 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Count 17 says May 2, 2017. Can you please explain that? Tia

My guess (and it's only that) is that the Prosecutor's Office cut and pasted from a document in another case and missed replacing "May 2, 2017" with the correct date.

Can't think of a way for someone to tamper with evidence in a crime they won't commit until a year and a half later.

Also, Count 17 mentions "JS" which seems like it could be initials of the perp. We need to figure out who that is.

Ok. I think the TB filing with that date must be a typo. Your link is showing the same date of May 2, 2017 and in St. Louis just as TB's filing shows that date.

JS is Jamie Schmidt, the woman TB murdered in the Catholic Supply store. Looks like the Prosecutor's Office also didn't update the location in Count 17 either.

JS is Jamie Schmidt, the woman TB murdered in the Catholic Supply store. Looks like the Prosecutor's Office also didn't update the location in Count 17 either.
OK, that all makes sense now. So the hiding of the clothes is the "current" hiding under the trailer. Yes, I agree, it looks like they just weren't careful when updating the details.

I wonder if he had his little special outfit on with the elderly lady or if she just recognized his face.
It would be interesting to know if that was his "special" outfit. He could then just take it off, put it in his trunk and walk down the street unnoticed. Then, he keeps it hidden under his coach, his wife none the wiser.
On the other hand, if my husband was missing a jacket I would know and question him about its whereabouts. Perhaps she wasn't even aware of this particular jacket...

I agree. I think the plan is, "Strike when I can."

The home invasion is odd though. I would assume he wouldn't push into a house if he thought a man were in the house or more people than just the 77yo. So, that must have taken some planning....unless he knew for sure she lived alone.

jmo

If the elderly lady was looking for insurance at any point, TB could have gained vital information about her. Her name, address, phone, age, marital status, previous work history, and money management may have all ended up on his desk either through a call list he bought, or an information postcard request provided by his company.

He never would have had to meet with the victim at any point, to know this information. Maybe something in her past work experience, as in a position of power, could've marked her as a potential victim. And all TB would have to do, is occasionally swing by her house, and make notes of repetitiousness in her behavior.

In his attack on the Catholic Store, his going to the bar next door repeatedly for a few months fit in nicely with some kind of surveillance of the store and his victims.

He was pissed about the accident with a guy in a shirt that indicated he was Catholic. He hit on a lady at his current drinking establishment and was rejected. He went down the street and punished what he felt could be Catholics women.

This guy gets pissed at someone (more than likely not because that person did anything wrong) but like a coward finds innocent people and punishes them for his perceived wrong doing by them. He can not punish the actual person because that would expose his true nature to them.

"St. Louis County Circuit Court Judge Robert Heggie told defense attorneys and prosecutors in court today that he`ll rule on the request within a week."

I saw that too, and wonder what questions will be asked by the media and how they will be answered.

The ruling on the request to Judge Heggie on questions from the media is supposed to be made by Thursday, day after tomorrow. I know there are so many questions the media has (and for that matter, people here who follow Thomas Bruce’s case who believe someone doesn’t wake up one day and commit a crime like this in their 50’s). I have followed Abby and Libby, but not as much the I-70 murders. Hopefully, the evidence in the Catholic Supply murder is solid, and investigators have enough evidence to convince the judge to take careful consideration to connect priors.

Dashcam video released of TB's road rage incident. Tons of his voice for the folks wanting to compare to "Down the hill." What an angry little man:

“You work for me…I pay your taxes, ****!” – Alleged Catholic Supply killer caught on police dash cam
Very typical Wisconsin-Michigan area accent. His voice is raised most of the tape b/c he is angry, but at the end when he calms down, it sounds more normal. I'm sure LE has specialized audio/voice analysts comparing this to the Delphi audio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back