Found Deceased MO - Titus Tackett, 3, Killarney Shores, 10 Feb 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good grief, not again! Just heard on CNN that he was missing.

My grandson and his mommy lived about a half block from us when he was 2. They laid down for a nap, he was just in his diaper because it was quite warm in the house from the heater. He woke up, decided to leave the house and walked in his diaper, 20° out, to my house. Walked right in the door and startled the heck out of me! His cousin at the same age could easily open my mini van side door, climb in, shut the door and buckle himself into the built in carseat.
I would not be surprised if this little one went looking for mommy and got cold, so he climbed into the nearest thing that in his mind is usually warm. Fly high little man 😢

that's what I was implying, slowbutsteady. read that and was like 'huh?'. a few choices:

- cigarettes
- toddler medication (cough syrup, Benadryl, grandparents might not have that on hand)
- the corner bar

and for the first two, no need to go together. especially the second. the third, ok, but at that hour of the night with a child who's obviously still awake and VERY active (which i don't believe quite yet) I'd just have a friggin beer at home.

Not again. :tantrum: R.I.P., Titus. :heartbeat: :candle:
Please, God, don't you have enough baby angels now?

This whole thing is disturbing....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What does it say?

ETA - this was in response to a post that has now disappeared.

People who work 2nd shift would be used to running errands around midnight. If that's the only time they get to spend together I don't see anything strange about it. Its pretty peaceful at the grocery store or Mart type store that time of night.

Was supposed to be responding to the cigarette comment....Me too but I dont think I would go as a couple...one of us would stay behind. I thought maybe the parents had a night out until the new report that said left a midnight. I hate that following these cases has made me so harsh, poor Noah Chamberlin, I had doubts during the search since I try to keep an open mind. The one weird thing to me is that he had on just a diaper, my daughter is 2.5 and she has never slept in just a diaper...not even on 100 degree summer nights. Not sure it means a thing just caught my attention esp. since it is sooo cold. RIP Titus.

In my opinion, the only wearing a diaper thing is not weird to me at all. My two and a half year old hates sleeping in pjs, because daddy and brother only sleep in their undies and he wants to be just like them. If I try putting them on he just takes them right off. Just sharing my view on that one.

I'm thinking they'll be able to tell if he, as a three year old, walked a mile down the road in just a diaper and bare feet in 20 degree weather by examining his feet, no?
How long does it take a freezing toddler to walk a mile?
Poor little precious angel.

but at that hour of the night with a child who's obviously still awake and VERY active

Maybe he was in the bed asleep when they left? The grandfather went to sleep and Titus woke up and decided to go find Mommy?

Wonder what kind of vehicle he was used to..at Mom's, Dad's, grandparents...I would think that he would need to be kinda familiar with a minivan in order to know how to get in it, but maybe not...Kids are really smart these days.

I haven't been around a three year old in decades, so I can't recall if they're tall enough (strong enough has been covered here though I'm not 100% convinced) to reach and grasp the door handles of this style vehicle in order to maneuver it open and then close it.
Also, would they have that thought process? Again, I don't know because it's been so long and we only had car doors that were lower to the ground.

I'm just reading about this, is there foul play suspected or do they think he crawled into an unlocked can to escape the cold? Poor little boo :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back