Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question- since her ATM transaction were declined - did she ever get gas at the QT? I'm assuming she went inside and paid cash for gas but I have never seen that confirmed. Did I miss that?

Maybe pulled over @4:25 AND again @4:40?

I think she was pulled over only one time at 4:25, because I do not think she would live broadcasting when she was talking to police, it made sense that, after being pulled over at 4:25, she went to ATM at Quik trip at 4:33 (8 min later), and then texted her friend about "Just pulled over gain" at 4:42

The Missouri River is right there.

IIRC, the Missouri River is very swift and very deep. I'm thinking it was the same river that we discussed extensively during the missing baby Lisa Irwin case.

Also I read on one of the local news sites, a tow truck driver commented that he was out on the roads (during the early Sunday morning hours), and there were several slick spots on the roadways due to freezing drizzle.

I've wondered if maybe she could've skidded off of a slick bridge? Did her route to downtown take her across a bridge that crosses over the Missouri River?

Another question- since her ATM transaction were declined - did she ever get gas at the QT? I'm assuming she went inside and paid cash for gas but I have never seen that confirmed. Did I miss that?

yeah, I also notice there were only 8 min between her pulling over by cop and the ATM transaction, not enough time for talking to police AND pumping gas into her car, she may went to ATM to take money for gas

So - police not actively searching for her? Again - this does not make sense unless they know something they aren't saying. There is no indication that she just left on her own. Sad situation all the way around.

I believe there is a real possibility that she is trying to get away from a "BF" or situation. This would explain the LEO not actively looking for her yet not disclose why. Many times BF's are more business than loving. Some Clubs own more than one location and will move some of the dancer troops around to have fresh "looks" at them. She may not want to be found. So many times the "BF" is use to their GF bringing in $150 to $400 per night in cash is not to encouraging to her to go to college and get out of that life. Not judging that "life".

I believe this Club is in an "unincorporated" part of KC which is not in KC or Independence, MO. Someone more local could find that for sure better than I. I lived in KC for many years. In KC dancers and servers have to register through "Regulated Industries" and the City for a permit to dance there. Unless that has changed. If it is located in that unincorporated stretch it does not fall under either City jurisdictions and can go around many restrictions
JMO's

I quess she could of had an accident but I don't think it was into the river. If she was in an accident the area she was in is traveled by many motorist. In my opinion and as a resident of KC I don't think a car accident is what happened.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You're right about KC being well travelled area but remember how they thought the ice storm was going to be way worse than it was.....many many warnings to stay off the roads if possible. Many things closed down due to it. I'm thinking that that morning at 4:30-5:00 am was likely not busy at all.

IIRC, the Missouri River is very swift and very deep. I'm thinking it was the same river that we discussed extensively during the missing baby Lisa Irwin case.

Also, I read on one of the local news sites, a tow truck driver commented that he was out on the roads in the early Sunday morning hours and that there were a several slick spots on the roadways due to freezing drizzle.

I've wondered if maybe she could've skidded off of a slick bridge? Did her route to downtown take her across a bridge that crosses over the Missouri River?

This is what I'm thinking. Tha hour, after work, maybe frazzled after being pulled over, texting, slick roads. But then there's the hinky stuff.

For now, I'm sticking with accident.

If it were an accident, it would most likely be a single car buried somewhere.

The only body of water is the river? No cliffs around like California or retention ponds like Florida?

It's such a heavily populated area (big city), I don't think a single car accident would go unnoticed for almost a week?

I'm doubting the accident theory but then again, I'm all over the place on this one. i.e., hinky issues.

So - police not actively searching for her? Again - this does not make sense unless they know something they aren't saying. There is no indication that she just left on her own. Sad situation all the way around.

I agree, the cops have said they don't believe foul play was involved nor are they searching? That to me, means they have an idea of what happened to her or where she's at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she happened to go off into the water wouldn't her phone stop pinging right away? Not at 9:30pm.

If she happened to go off into the water wouldn't her phone stop pinging right away? Not at 9:30pm.

Excellent point!

Also, we still haven't received any phone records. Or maybe LE has them, but they haven't released any information about phone records of anyone yet.

Okay, I'm confused by this "ATM withdrawal" talk. Do we know for a fact that it was declined? It was said that there were 2 attempts, but it never said that they were outright declined. Also, I thought I read that LEO said that they do not know if it was used in an inside or outside meaning they don't know if it was for the ATM, gas pumps, or register. Maybe, I'm confused? Not sure but there seems to be a lot of different ideas/information/opinions on here about this situation. Can someone clarify?

Edited by me: I accidently quoted someone (I deleted the quote).

Looking at the map, there isn't really anywhere in this triangle where she could have gone off the road into the river. There are either large buffer zones/railroad tracks/buildings or high fences.
Her boyfriend's statements on video in the media are a statement analyzer's dream. He does everything wrong.

Police continue to search for Toni Anderson, last seen by KCPD Sunday

"KCPD is not releasing dashcam footage from the stop because of the ongoing investigation; same is true regarding security cam footage from QuikTrip."

~snip

Police still haven’t located Toni Anderson’s 2014 black Ford Focus. However, the family told 41 Action News Thursday that detectives were able to retrieve GPS information from their insurance company, which they hope will be a clue to help locate their daughter.

"They have not shared with us any specific information, but they did confirm that the insurance company did provide them that information,” said Brain Anderson, Toni’s father."

~snip

"Brian and Liz both say they’ve taken full control over the account setup by Toni’s boyfriend in order to hire a private investigator. They say they have full trust in the current KCPD detectives searching for Toni, so for now the money that has been raised is set aside for a Crime Stoppers reward for anyone who can locate Toni and/or possible medical bills once she is found."

More article at link:
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...r-its-the-last-time-anyone-reportedly-saw-her

Okay, I'm confused by this "ATM withdrawal" talk. Do we know for a fact that it was declined? It was said that there were 2 attempts, but it never said that they were outright declined. Also, I thought I read that LEO said that they do not know if it was used in an inside or outside meaning they don't know if it was for the ATM, gas pumps, or register. Maybe, I'm confused? Not sure but there seems to be a lot of different ideas/information/opinions on here about this situation. Can someone clarify?

Edited by me: I accidently quoted someone (I deleted the quote).

Clarity is something we need but I don't think we have because the statements from family and LE have to be inaccurate as they are conflicting and do not add up MOO

Her parents say Toni Anderson was last seen using a QuikTrip ATM near 26th and Burlington around 4:30 a.m. She was driving a black 2014 Ford Focus.
http://www.kmbc.com/article/mysterious-skittle-spill-solved-skittles-were-meant-for-cow-feed/8619401

ETA: I just noticed this has been changed in the article. I have the original quote from this very article on the map and it was
"Her parents say Toni Anderson was last seen using a QuikTrip ATM on 31st Street at Southwest Boulevard around 4:30 a.m. She was driving a black 2014 Ford Focus."
Sneaky media altering what the parents had said?

“So the officer just told her, you know, there’s a gas station right there, gave her a warning for the violation and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip,” Snapp said.

Brian Anderson, Toni’s father, told FOX 4 Wednesday that detectives told him there were two attempts to use Toni’s ATM card at that gas station along 9 Highway in North Kansas City.
http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/19/kc-police-no-indication-of-foul-play-in-disappearance-of-toni-anderson/

Having trouble finding references to the family saying the bank showed they were declined. Seems to have been removed from updated articles but is mentioned in the updated timeline.

Earlier on it was stated Toni was intent on going to the QuickTrip on Southwest and 31st and the parents stated she was last seen using the ATM there. That is what I have on the map but I do not think it can be the case. And now they are saying it was the QuickTrip on Burlington.

I think she somehow took a wrong turn and ended up in North Kansas low on gas. Is it just a huge coincidence she was pulled over close to another QuickTrip? Or was she aware she made a mistake and was heading that way? Who knows, its possible.

I found this little tidbit when searching

Police believe Anderson was on her way to meet friends at a business in downtown KC near her home after leaving work at Chrome nightclub located off 40 Highway near the Truman Sports Complex. No one knows why she went out of her way to be in the northland. However, police say she was alone when she was pulled over and they watched her pull into QuikTrip to pump gas.
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/kcpd-confirms-police-pulled-toni-anderson-over-its-the-last-time-anyone-reportedly-saw-her

So why not release the dash cam footage? For whatever reason there is something they don't want the public to see/think we need to see.

Update timeline of events, according to Snapp:

Around 4 a.m. Toni left Chrome
Approx 4:20 a.m. an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled Toni over
Approx 4:33 a.m. family bank records show Toni had a declined transaction at the QuikTrip along 9 Highway
4:42 a.m. Toni sent a text to a friend that said, “I just got pulled over again.”

I just had a thought. What if the dashcam footage shows Toni acting under the influence? The cop let her drive off for whatever reason.

That would explain the cops saying no one pulled her over initially. It would also explain them not releasing any footage of her.

Its not unheard of for the police to hold back damaging footage as long as legally possible.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Clarity is something we need but I don't think we have because the statements from family and LE have to be inaccurate as they are conflicting and do not add up MOO

Her parents say Toni Anderson was last seen using a QuikTrip ATM near 26th and Burlington around 4:30 a.m. She was driving a black 2014 Ford Focus.
http://www.kmbc.com/article/mysterious-skittle-spill-solved-skittles-were-meant-for-cow-feed/8619401

ETA: I just noticed this has been changed in the article. I have the original quote from this very article on the map and it was
"Her parents say Toni Anderson was last seen using a QuikTrip ATM on 31st Street at Southwest Boulevard around 4:30 a.m. She was driving a black 2014 Ford Focus."
Sneaky media altering what the parents had said?

“So the officer just told her, you know, there’s a gas station right there, gave her a warning for the violation and watched her actually go to the QuikTrip,” Snapp said.

Brian Anderson, Toni’s father, told FOX 4 Wednesday that detectives told him there were two attempts to use Toni’s ATM card at that gas station along 9 Highway in North Kansas City.
http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/19/kc-police-no-indication-of-foul-play-in-disappearance-of-toni-anderson/

Having trouble finding references to the family saying the bank showed they were declined. Seems to have been removed from updated articles but is mentioned in the updated timeline.

Earlier on it was stated Toni was intent on going to the QuickTrip on Southwest and 31st and the parents stated she was last seen using the ATM there. That is what I have on the map but I do not think it can be the case. And now they are saying it was the QuickTrip on Burlington.

I think she somehow took a wrong turn and ended up in North Kansas low on gas. Is it just a huge coincidence she was pulled over close to another QuickTrip? Or was she aware she made a mistake and was heading that way? Who knows, its possible.

I found this little tidbit when searching

Police believe Anderson was on her way to meet friends at a business in downtown KC near her home after leaving work at Chrome nightclub located off 40 Highway near the Truman Sports Complex. No one knows why she went out of her way to be in the northland. However, police say she was alone when she was pulled over and they watched her pull into QuikTrip to pump gas.
http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/kcpd-confirms-police-pulled-toni-anderson-over-its-the-last-time-anyone-reportedly-saw-her

So why not release the dash cam footage? For whatever reason there is something they don't want the public to see/think we need to see.

Update timeline of events, according to Snapp:

Around 4 a.m. Toni left Chrome
Approx 4:20 a.m. an officer with the North Kansas City Police Department pulled Toni over
Approx 4:33 a.m. family bank records show Toni had a declined transaction at the QuikTrip along 9 Highway
4:42 a.m. Toni sent a text to a friend that said, “I just got pulled over again.”

That's interesting. I agree about the dashcam footage. Weird that they don't want to release that, for whatever reason. So - her card was declined one time..does this mean the the "2nd attempt" went through? I went to the gas station the other day and I usually have to enter in my zip code at most gas stations when pumping gas, this one was asking for my pin..I entered it my zip about 3-4 times until I realized that it was my pin # they were asking me for. I felt very smart :p

Josh Helmuth ‏@Jhelmuth 20m20 minutes ago
Matt and I just spoke with KCPD. Flew drone over Toni's route from Sunday. Found nothing. No luck finding car using ins. GPS #bringtonihome

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth

This insinuates the insurance GPS did show route does it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice