Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it inconsistent that she would have a device from an insurance company that is used to track driving habits and lower insurance rates for safe drivers, yet she "got pulled over all the time".

There's something about that statement "it's almost like she vanished" that really bothers me, but I can't put my finger on exactly why.

From the image on helmuth's twitter people seem to be gathering for the search near 39 & armour rd by dennys/arbys there. So a little southeast of where she was last seen.
Just wanted to correct that that is 1-35 at Armour Rd/210 hwy. Armour Rd/210 is the main road that runs through NKC and it intersects with Burlington St/9 hwy.

When she left work she could have taken I-435N to 210W/Armour to Burlington/9 hwy. This does depend on were she was pulled over at on Burlington/9 hwy. The on ramp to I-435 is about a block to the east from her work.

I'm just want to help people understand the major roads and routes of the KC metro area.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Since LE now has Toni's text info, is it safe to assume they have her cell ping info, too?

Here are some update tidbits of info:

Toni left work at the Chrome Club shortly after 4 a.m. to meet up with a friend but she never made it.

She was pulled over at 4:30 a.m. by a North Kansas City, Missouri, police officer — a separate jurisdiction from Kansas City — for a routine traffic stop for an illegal lane change, which resulted in a warning.

She then stopped for gas, police confirm. Toni's debit card was declined at 4:33.

At 4:42, she texted her friend, “OMG just got pulled over again.” It is not clear if she was referring to the 4:30 traffic stop or a subsequent one. She has not been heard from since, though she received an incoming call at 4:53.

The investigation is being handled by Kansas City, Missouri, police. A spokesman said there are no signs of foul play, and that they believe the text message refers to the traffic stop by North Kansas City police.

To Toni’s mother, the phrasing of that final text does not sit well with her. “I don’t understand why she would write ‘I’m getting pulled over again’ in the same night,” Anderson says. “It just keeps resonating in my brain ‘again,’ ‘again’ … that’s just odd to me.”

___

about the GPS:

The 2014 Ford Focus had a tracking device that sent out pings every eight or 10 seconds for insurance reasons. On the morning of her disappearance, the tracking device sent out its final ping from the gas station.

http://people.com/crime/kansas-city-college-student-cryptic-text-just-before-disappearance/

Another update to the timeline from Josh Helmuth

Josh Helmuth ‏@Jhelmuth 9m9 minutes ago
Timeline of Toni Andersons last known events so far, w/small update at end. #BringToniHome @Hy_Tekk
C2oXshbUUAAd3NT.jpg

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth

Interesting wording. BF or not?

I have had a feeling all along that the police are staying tight lipped about this because they already have an idea about what happened and they don't want to tip the suspect off. I'll go all in and say that within the next few weeks or sooner we'll start hearing more from LE.

On a side note, this case reminds me of two very old cases. One involved an officer in Texas that killed a girl. Initially she was a missing person, but it to turned out he had pulled her over and told her to follow him to the next exit, which was a dead end exit that went no where. LE eventually found out that this cop was using this ploy to rape countless women at this location and for some reason he escalated to murder.

Another case goes even further back to a girl in her late teens/early twenties that vanished driving home late one night. Turned out the suspect found her pulled over on the side of the freeway, abducted her, and towed her car to his property where he buried the entire car in the ground.

I doubt Toni has suffered extreme consequences like these, but I raise these two cases because the possibilities are endless at the point. I really believe LE is already looking at someone and don't want to show their cards. The latest news about the text from a man at 4:53 adds more credence to this possibility for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the map, there isn't really anywhere in this triangle where she could have gone off the road into the river. There are either large buffer zones/railroad tracks/buildings or high fences.
Her boyfriend's statements on video in the media are a statement analyzer's dream. He does everything wrong.

Thanks. Thanks what I wanted to know.

Here are some update tidbits of info:

Toni left work at the Chrome Club shortly after 4 a.m. to meet up with a friend but she never made it.

She was pulled over at 4:30 a.m. by a North Kansas City, Missouri, police officer — a separate jurisdiction from Kansas City — for a routine traffic stop for an illegal lane change, which resulted in a warning.

She then stopped for gas, police confirm. Toni's debit card was declined at 4:33.

At 4:42, she texted her friend, “OMG just got pulled over again.” It is not clear if she was referring to the 4:30 traffic stop or a subsequent one. She has not been heard from since, though she received an incoming call at 4:53.

The investigation is being handled by Kansas City, Missouri, police. A spokesman said there are no signs of foul play, and that they believe the text message refers to the traffic stop by North Kansas City police.

To Toni’s mother, the phrasing of that final text does not sit well with her. “I don’t understand why she would write ‘I’m getting pulled over again’ in the same night,” Anderson says. “It just keeps resonating in my brain ‘again,’ ‘again’ … that’s just odd to me.”

___

about the GPS:

The 2014 Ford Focus had a tracking device that sent out pings every eight or 10 seconds for insurance reasons. On the morning of her disappearance, the tracking device sent out its final ping from the gas station.

http://people.com/crime/kansas-city-college-student-cryptic-text-just-before-disappearance/

I wonder which reporter is wrong, the one who states the last activity on her phone was text or the one who says it was an incoming call. Hmf!

Will some one go to the "Find out who has been issued a ticket by Wichita police" database and see if Toni got pulled over in Wichita a lot, too. I am not sure how far back it goes, but I am curious. I cannot access the site unless I empty my cache and right now I don't want to do that. Thank you!

http://www.kansas.com/site-services/databases/

Just wanted to correct that that is 1-35 at Armour Rd/210 hwy. Armour Rd/210 is the main road that runs through NKC and it intersects with Burlington St/9 hwy.

When she left work she could have taken I-435N to 210W/Armour to Burlington/9 hwy. This does depend on were she was pulled over at on Burlington/9 hwy. The on ramp to I-435 is about a block to the east from her work.

I'm just want to help people understand the major roads and routes of the KC metro area.

I corrected it to say I-29, not i-39. I believe it's been confirmed that she was pulled over just north of the charles wheeler airport.

Does I-29 and I-35 combine through that area? It appears that way on google maps. I apologize for my ignorance.

So if the GPS in the car pinged last at the gas station, as now confirmed, it can only mean that it either happened to malfunction on the night she went missing and at the exact spot she was last seen (what a coincidence!), or someone disabled it. I think we can be pretty sure that someone disabled it deliberately.

Could it be that she went inside to pay and someone sneaked into her car, disabled the GPS, and then kidnapped her when she came back out? That would most likely be someone who knew about the device under the dashboard. If this happened, was the person seen on footage of the gas station? How did he get there? Was a second person involved?

Or, Toni herself disabled the GPS, possibly because she was going to meet up with someone and didn't want this trip to be recorded somewhere. Something illegal? Or simply a secret? Another man? The mysterious text would give credence to this theory.

If her GPS stopped at the gas station, then perhaps there is some info on the surveillance videos that suggests she or someone else disabled it.

Is that the same gas station that she insisted she had to go to?

I'm getting confused.

Will some one go to the "Find out who has been issued a ticket by Wichita police" database and see if Toni got pulled over in Wichita a lot, too. I am not sure how far back it goes, but I am curious. I cannot access the site unless I empty my cache and right now I don't want to do that. Thank you!

http://www.kansas.com/site-services/databases/

This is only from Wichita and only from the year 2015

Citation date 10/14/2015
Last name ANDERSON
First name TONI
Age 19
Race W
Sex F
Citation location 1000 W KELLOGG ST
Vehicle make TOYOTA
Vehicle model
Vehicle color GOLD
Charge description SPEED OVER LIMIT
Fine $123.00
Disposition GUILTY (IVR)
http://www.kansas.com/site-services...231918959788391072300360819476456854673250469

I come up with a citation on 10/14/2015 for speeding. Shows 2 citations but it's the same one listed twice.

At 4:42, she texted her friend, “OMG just got pulled over again.” It is not clear if she was referring to the 4:30 traffic stop or a subsequent one.

It was obviously she was referring to the 4:30 traffic stop which happened only 10+ min ago, otherwise she would say "OMG just got pulled over 2nd time in 10 min !

9-Highway and 20th Avenue for an illegal lane change http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police-tracing-missing-20-year-old-womans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

pullover.PNG

Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QiQ6DeyqNJRmyxmEpDgDokxLctE&usp=sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper